Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Sure I could keep my doctor with the ACA
    Only if your doctor at that time accepted the policy that you ended up with. The policy you had before that your doctor had taken was no longer available because it did not included all the new required coverage that the ACA required.

Insurance goes up every year did I get better coverage Hell YES
    President promised that the ACA would actually lower rates. With all the added required coverage that was not possible. Instead it resulted in the largest rates increases ever prior to then. There were actually more people who lost insurance coverage because their employers could not afford to provide group coverage and the individuals could not afford the individual rates under ACA.

Junior varsity Squad

Glad we got that out of the way
    There was nothing that you got out of the way. You did hoiwever allow us to point out the errors of your way.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Says who? Again, thanks for backing me up on my source that clearly says Clinton supporters started the birther movement.

And so it begins another mindless thread of Nothing

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    And so it begins another mindless thread of Nothing

I can lead you to water...it's up to you to take a drink.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I don't see anywhere that states Clinton's campaign started the birther movement
    Apparently you did not follow US politics back then. I did. I had to watch, read and listen to the campaign commercials and political talk on radio and television. No matter what any "Self titled" fact checker may says, I know what what I saw, read and heard.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Says who? Again, thanks for backing me up on my source that clearly says Clinton supporters started the birther movement.
    Ok, your opinion vs Media Bias/Fact Check - Search and Learn the Bias of News Media

You are entitled to your own opinions just not your own facts.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.

• Overall, Factcheck.org is a least biased and a credible fact checker that is Very High for factual reporting due to impeccable sourcing of information.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
    World Press Freedom Index: USA 45/180
    History
    FactCheck.org is a nonprofit website that describes itself as a non-partisan “consumer advocate for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics”. It is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania. FactCheck.org has won four Webby Awards in the Politics category, in 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012.

Funded by / Ownership
    Factcheck.org is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation. The website does not have advertising and is funded through donations.
    Analysis / Bias
    Factcheck.org provides well sourced unbiased fact checking. Quite simply, Factcheck.org can be trusted to provide accurate fact checks with minimal bias. Factcheck.org is used by Media Bias Fact Check as a resource to check claims when reviewing sources. They are on our Top 10 Fact Checker list.
    Overall, Factcheck.org is a least biased and a credible fact checker that is Very High for factual reporting due to impeccable sourcing of information. (7/6/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 10/31/2018)
    Maybe that is why Facebook never uses them to fact check what I and most of those I know post.

Finally I noticed that your information is almost two years out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Apparently you did not follow US politics back then. I did. I had to watch, read and listen to the campaign commercials and political talk on radio and television. No matter what any "Self titled" fact checker may says, I know what what I saw, read and heard.

Time to take your bed time pills

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Ahhh the days before the really biased MSM. yup 'meber those days. Early Rush.. still the 98% correct commentary on the air waves 30 years later.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Let the truth be known

Facebook? Bwahaha still in jail.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Ahhh the days before the really biased MSM. yup 'meber those days. Early Rush.. still the 98% correct commentary on the air waves 30 years later.

And if he didn't do those NFL predictions it would be even higher. I remember the first day I heard him. He was playing Up Up and Away and I thought "he's not going to do something on condoms is he?" He did. I loved it.