Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    There should be no bias in supreme courts. Left or right. It doesn't take a genius to realize this.
    There is no bias now. President Trump has now added three Constitutional Justices. They will make decisions actually based on what is written in the Constitution and Amendments not on personal political beliefs like Judges appointed by Democrats do.

Oh by the way, your ambiguity is showing. Otherwise you wouldn't be so upset that lame duck President Obama didn't get to appoint make the court more biased then it already was by appointing a liberal Justice to replace Constitutional Justice Anton Scalia.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

At the end of the day it comes down to this:

Our Canadian friends aren't upset that biased judges are on the court because they never complained about it under Obama. Nope. This is a clear case of SOUR GRAPES. They're upset because we have more biased judges than them. LOL

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You're back to that, eh? Then why did Obama put biased judges on the court? Or do you believe that Obama put judges on the court that are completely unbiased? You're a clown show and YOUR bias is showing. lol
    How can you not understand what "unbiased" means?
    I'm sure Obama put left leaning judges on the SC.
    When I say unbiased, I don't mean the court should have more left leaning than right leaning judges. There should be no leaning.
    I honestly can't make it any simpler than that.
    Good luck. I'm sure you will understand it now.

Let the truth be known

You really can't be that dense, can you. There should be no leaning. That's what unbiased means, big boy.
    so explain:Sonia Sotomayor. Elena Kagan, two of the most liberal biased justices to ever hold the seat besides RGB. Stephen G. Breyer IMHO he's a moderate liberal.

Now from our side that sides with the left is John Roberts ( you know the ACA is just a tax guy) He has been leaning more left lately.

I hear the left touting " She'll do away with women's rights " " she's to pro-life/Christian values "

tell me just HOW can ONE justice sway 8 others to vote her way.. SHE CAN'T .. she can only make arguments for or against a case.

Much like the senate Roberts is there to break a tie.. which he has done repeatedly for the LEFT's views. Yes he was appointed by Bush, he like bush is not a true CONSERVATIVE .. more of a NWO member.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    There is no bias now. President Trump has now added three Constitutional Justices. They will make decisions actually based on what is written in the Constitution and Amendments not on personal political beliefs like Judges appointed by Democrats do.

Oh by the way, your ambiguity is showing. Otherwise you wouldn't be so upset that lame duck President Obama didn't get to appoint make the court more biased then it already was by appointing a liberal Justice to replace Constitutional Justice Anton Scalia.

Slim, you know you can't debate the Canadians. They don't care about the truth or facts. Like most liberals all they can do is put forth an emotional argument. They can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    so explain:Sonia Sotomayor. Elena Kagan, two of the most liberal biased justices to ever hold the seat besides RGB. Stephen G. Breyer IMHO he's a moderate liberal.

Now from our side that sides with the left is John Roberts ( you know the ACA is just a tax guy) He has been leaning more left lately.

I hear the left touting " She'll do away with women's rights " " she's to pro-life/Christian values "

tell me just HOW can ONE justice sway 8 others to vote her way.. SHE CAN'T .. she can only make arguments for or against a case.

Much like the senate Roberts is there to break a tie.. which he has done repeatedly for the LEFT's views. Yes he was appointed by Bush, he like bush is not a true CONSERVATIVE .. more of a NWO member.

Good luck, Phil. Getting a straight answer from him has been illusive (impossible) since I've been around here.

Let the truth be known

How can you not understand what "unbiased" means?
    I'm sure Obama put left leaning judges on the SC.
    When I say unbiased, I don't mean the court should have more left leaning than right leaning judges. There should be no leaning.
    I honestly can't make it any simpler than that.
    Good luck. I'm sure you will understand it now.
    You said that you are willing to call out democrats as well as republicans. I asked you to prove it. Now's your chance to call out Obama for putting 2 of the most liberal judges on the court in history? Get busy calling Obama out or shut the hell up. lol

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

Slim, Obama got two of the most biased left leaning justices seated during his time.. if they want to talk about court packing Garland would have tilted the boat.

that's why RAISING the number of sitting justices can come back and bite either party who tries it.

we now have 3 Constitutional Justices seat from EITHER side. The others are playing party politics

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

You really can't be that dense, can you. There should be no leaning. That's what unbiased means, big boy.
    You are the one who is being dense. The Democrats since FDR or before have only appointed left biased justice.