Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Very simple. But we need to lay out some facts. In the USA there was no national mandate to wear a mask or social distance. That was left up to the individual states. For those states that imposed those restrictions....EVERYone should be treated equally under the law. That means BLM and Trump supporters should be treated equally. Democrat mayors and governors can't just single out certain businesses and churches.

This isn't hard to understand. If you're gonna fine or arrest some, you have to fine and arrest all....and that includes BLM & Trump supporters. Whether I agree with it is a different story. But there's no doubt that justice must be applied equally whether we agree or disagree with it.
    That's truly some great information, but I was actually more interested in how you personally feel about people gathering at political rallies without physical distancing and masks.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    That's truly some great information, but I was actually more interested in how you personally feel about people gathering at political rallies without physical distancing and masks.
    I just told you. Let me say it again. I feel the same way about Trump rallies as I do about BLM protesters. If there's a fine or arrest policy in California, I want BLM protesters and Trump supporters to be fined or go to jail. That's called equal justice. Anything else is tyranny.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I just told you. Let me say it again. I feel the same way about Trump rallies as I do about BLM protesters. If there's a fine or arrest policy in California, I want BLM protesters and Trump supporters to be fined or go to jail. That's called equal justice. Anything else is tyranny.
    For months on end California Governor Gavin Newsom was holding press briefings on the current virus status in California and telling everyone that they needed to be wearing masks. One glaringly obvious problem. Governor Newsom was not wearing a mask.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    For months on end California Governor Gavin Newsom was holding press briefings on the current virus status in California and telling everyone that they needed to be wearing masks. One glaringly obvious problem. Governor Newsom was not wearing a mask.
    That's the other problem in this country. The folks making the laws (politicians) aren't following their own rules. Combine that with not applying those laws for BLM and regular folks are gonna tell them to go Fark themselves. That's how the rule of law breaks down.
    Last edited by BillyCarpenter; 11-15-2020 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

Congratulations on making the dumbest statement EVER

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Congratulations on making the dumbest statement EVER
    What's stupid about the truth?

Newsome who is the nephew of NanNan has been seen it public multiple times without a masks while he enacts some of the strictest rules in the nation.

He was just caught at a multi-family event ( against his rulings ) where few were wearing a masks.

Typical liberal in power... " Do what I say .. not as I do "

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

Newsome who is the nephew of NanNan has been seen it public multiple times without a masks while he enacts some of the strictest rules in the nation.

He was just caught at a multi-family event ( against his rulings ) where few were wearing a masks.

Hilarious another MORONIC comment

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

That's the other problem in this country. The folks making the laws (politicians) aren't following their own rules. Combine that with not applying those laws for BLM and regular folks are gonna tell them to go Fark themselves. That's how the rule of law breaks down.
    Yup, not applying those laws to political rallies can give people the wrong idea. You are so right.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

... you really need to go outside and get at least 30 minutes of physical exercise.