Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I wonder if everyone discussing this on social media is what has the internet so damned slow right now?
    Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce After 27 Years of Marriage | PEOPLE.com
    good for her.. she'll still get MILLIONS in the settlement.

Let the truth be known

It only took one to change the World

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    It only took one to change the World
    yeah dumbass but Jesus did many many many centuries ago... and he hasn't returned yet.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    yeah dumbass but Jesus did many many many centuries ago... and he hasn't returned yet.
    And chances are, he ain't coming back.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Transgender Caitlyn Jenner, a former Olympic gold medalist said that if boys were to compete in girls’ sports it just wouldn’t be fair

'It Just Isn't Fair' - Transgender Reality TV Star And Olympic Gold Medalist Caitlyn Jenner Says That Biological Males Shouldn't Be In Girls’ Sports - Chicks On The Right

Biden says Americans earning less than $400K will not pay 'a single penny' in taxes

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

“The idea is to make sure that corporations are paying their fair share, to button up some of the loopholes, which have meant more corporations were actually putting more money offshore – off of U.S. soil – and having a global minimum tax so that we’re working with the rest of our trading partners, so that we’re working with the rest of the world so that corporations are paying their fair share worldwide,” Rouse said during an interview on “Fox News Sunday.”
    “President Biden is really saying, ‘Look, everybody should pay their fair share,'” she said, according to Fox News. “Yes, internationally we don’t want to be disadvantaged, so he’s also working with other countries so that we have a minimum tax internationally so there’s not a race to the bottom.”

Thank to President Biden
    I'm all for it, like I said in a previous post, I am holding President Biden to it. Currently as we speak, Amazon is over $1+ million past due in paying its tax liabilities, it's going to be interesting to watch what happens, Al Capone, died in prison because he was indicted for tax evasion... I wonder what will happen to Mr. Jeff? I'm sure he will hire the best paying attorneys, pay them hundreds of thousands of dollars and declare tax avoidance, he will plead... he just needed time to get his tax avoidance credits in order, apologize for the delay and pay the penalty (a loophole). Let's see how much Amazon will get away with and I grantee, Mr. Jeff will spend no time in jail, however with the tax avoidance taken care of, which will drastically reduce the tax liability and having to spend only several hundred thousands of dollars to his attorneys... he is sitting in a really good position as his company makes billions. Yet, the problem here in America is we keep supporting companies like this because were too lazy to drive to a small business down the road and support our own community's local family owned business. We the people have power though our choices and actions, so I wish Joe the best in his pursuit and I will hold him accountable on his promise to the American people.

What if a Small Business Does Not Pay Taxes?.

Let the truth be known

All this talk about changing tax laws and all, that is going to cost the tax payers more money because after all Congress is going to have to pay for more attorneys that enacted these laws and loopholes in the first place!? How much is this going to cost us the tax payers??? We have seen the circus of the House of Representatives and Congress already not agreeing on laws, how much does that cost us?? Just wondering??

Average cost to the taxpayer for each member of Congress

302 Moved

Let the truth be known

Biden says Americans earning less than $400K will not pay 'a single penny' in taxes

I will not have to pay anymore taxes??? Whoopy hoo!! Check out Peggy Joseph!