Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I will have to check the local stations to see if they have saved their report about clinics being closed. But I do know that Cal State University Bakersfield, the free no appointment in advanced one the Wil Wheaton and his girl friend drove up here to utilize, is one of them. National news media will not report anything negative about the current administration.

... in other words, at a minimum, you posted incomplete, misleading information.

The USA is still averaging over 60k infections and 1,000 deaths per day. The variant strains of COVID-21 present are very real danger to anyone not vaccinated.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... in other words, at a minimum, you posted incomplete, misleading information.

The USA is still averaging over 60k infections and 1,000 deaths per day. The variant strains of COVID-21 present are very real danger to anyone not vaccinated.
    since you call for facts to back up Slim's statement where the hell is YOUR PROOF of your statement.

it's a two way street the bucko

Let the truth be known

So you want to exalt a liar and a fraud.... crazy plan NanNan.

Pelosi Wants To Spend A Million On Christine Blasey Ford.

It looks like Pelosi wants to memorialize the Dems ploy to get rid of Kavanaugh. Anyone who heard Ford's testimony knows that it doesn't hold water. But Liberals thought Ford was soo brave to come forward to try and assassinate Justice Kavanaugh's character. So now Dems want to take a million tax dollars to give Ford infamy in a museum about courage.
    "Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) proposed funding $1 million towards a “Courage Museum” with plans to laud Dr. Christine Blasey Ford to the House Appropriations Committee. All proposals were due to the committee on Friday but made public on Monday.
    The organization behind the museum is Futures Without Violence, an organization dedicated to social justice. FWV has previously released statements to express their “strong support and appreciation of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford for her willingness to speak out” regarding her sexual assault allegations against Justice Brent Kavanaugh."

"Ford was unable to offer a time or place or a single contemporaneous corroborating witness. Ford offered no evidence that she even knew Kavanaugh."
    "Every witness that Ford claimed had been at the suburban Maryland party where Kavanaugh allegedly attacked her had no recollection of the assault or even the gathering where it supposedly happened. This group included Ford’s longtime friend Leland Keyser."

"Ford didn’t mention the alleged assault to anyone for around 25 years, until Kavanaugh’s name began appearing in the media as a prospective Supreme Court justice in 2012, and even then, it seems she only specifically cited the judge’s name after Donald Trump nominated him. If you want to maximize political impact, coming forward during a contentious Supreme Court nomination hearing after three decades of silence probably qualifies."
    It was so obviously a Dem ploy to get rid of Kavanaugh. Dems were trying to push off Kavanaugh's appointment until after the midterm elections. They were hoping to get more seats in the Senate to stop Kavanaugh from being appointed. Dems had months to handle Ford's accusation, and only in the eleventh hour did they bring forward her accusation. It was also awfully convenient that Ford practically scrubbed her digital footprint from existence before she came forward.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

Actually I posted factual information that is being put out by local news stations as part of their daily COVID-19 updates. Just because you don't like something does not make it wrong. But then again your reaction to the truth is typical for a low information liberal truth.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I have just learned that the Obama's dog BO has passed away from cancer. My condolences go out to the Obama over the loss of their canine friend. Bo, the Obama family dog, has died

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Actually I posted factual information that is being put out by local news stations as part of their daily COVID-19 updates. Just because you don't like something does not make it wrong. But then again your reaction to the truth is typical for a low information liberal truth.
    Yes, they may be closing some vaccine clinics. But it isn't because of any failure on the government's part, as you inferred, it is because demand has dropped and they don't need them all. Why not just be honest when you post something?

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Yes, they may be closing some vaccine clinics. But it isn't because of any failure on the government's part, as you inferred, it is because demand has dropped and they don't need them all. Why not just be honest when you post something?
    I am honest with my posts. You are not honest with your objection. The truth is that you, like the other liberals here do not like anything that goes against what you have been brainwashed to believe.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

If he is doing so fine why are they in the process of shutting down ALL federally funded vaccination clinics?
    I am honest with my posts. You are not honest with your objection. The truth is that you, like the other liberals here do not like anything that goes against what you have been brainwashed to believe.
    I re-posted your statement just to remind you that you were trying to blame Biden for the closure of the vaccine clinics. It is untrue. They are closing because of lack of demand.
    You can likely get away with your lies on the new trumpy site, but when you lie here you will be called on it.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I re-posted your statement just to remind you that you were trying to blame Biden for the closure of the vaccine clinics. It is untrue. They are closing because of lack of demand.
    You can likely get away with your lies on the new trumpy site, but when you lie here you will be called on it.
    the new Trumpy site is only info from him... users are not allowed to post.... make sure of what you are talking about before you make a further fool of yourself..