Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Ted Cruz thinks our “woke, emasculated” military won’t be able to stand up to Russia because they have...cool propaganda?

Ted Cruz tweet: Holy crap. Perhaps a woke, emasculated military is not the best idea....

At the heart of Cruz’s argument is misogyny, plain and simple. It’s the same reason Tucker Carlson insulted pregnant servicemembers and accused these women of making a “mockery of the U.S. military.” They think women can’t possibly serve our country effectively BECAUSE they are women.

VoteVets isn’t going to sit back while Cruz insults women troops and veterans who have bravely served their country in uniform (unlike Ted Cruz and Tucker Carlson by the way, who never served a day in their lives). We’re fighting back:
    all branches of the military have had to cut back on the Physical requirements for both women and the type of 'men' applying for service because 1) they can't measure up physically to previous standards 2) THEY CAN'T measure up to the mental requirements ...

gays and transgenders have a higher suicide rate than the 22 per day of the returning vets

Health Disparities Among LGBT Veterans - Office of Health Equity

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    all branches of the military have had to cut back on the Physical requirements for both women and the type of 'men' applying for service because 1) they can't measure up physically to previous standards 2) THEY CAN'T measure up to the mental requirements ...

gays and transgenders have a higher suicide rate than the 22 per day of the returning vets

Health Disparities Among LGBT Veterans - Office of Health Equity
    Apparently they rejected you
    Wow even women beat you

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Apparently they rejected you
    Wow even women beat you
    yes they did.. during peace time because i racked up 14 traffic tickets in one night ..1 for going 105mph... 4 for evading blue lights and sirens 2 for resisting arrest .... all on my Honda motorcycle

too much of a bad boy for them...

knowing how much you lie I bet dollars to doughnuts you didn't even serve.

Let the truth be known

Former FBI director reportedly gave $100K to Biden grandchildren's trust, emailed Hunter that he'd like to work 'with you and dad'

Former FBI Director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a trust for the grandchildren of President Joe Biden, according to newly surfaced emails. The financial contribution to Biden's family allegedly happened in 2016, when Biden was vice president. The ex-FBI director reportedly sent emails to Hunter Biden expressing that Freeh would like to work "with you and dad."

Former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren | Daily Mail Online

Freeh said he made a $100,000 donation to a private trust for two of Joe Biden's grandchildren, according to emails leaked from Hunter Biden's laptop that were published by the Daily Mail on Thursday night. "As you know, our family foundation made a $100K contribution to Hallie's children's trust last year," Freeh allegedly wrote to Hunter on April 24, 2017. "My accountants (PWC) now advise that since the grant did not go to a 501(c) organization [a charity], it was not a proper foundation gift. So we've been in touch with the IRS and PWC and want to correct the situation as follows: I'll make a new $100k gift to Haley's trust, and Hallie's trust will reimburse the foundation by paying it $100k. Sorry for the extra burden. Best regards and warm regards to Hallie, Dad and Mom."
    The generous "gift" was sent to the two children of Hallie Biden, the widow of Joe's late son Beau, who later became Hunter's lover.

"Thanks so much and of course no burden at all. Speak to you soon," Hunter Biden responded.

The Daily Mail published several communications between Freeh and Hunter dating back to mid-2016.
    On July 8, 2016, Freeh allegedly emailed Hunter Biden in an email marked "confidential and privileged," which said the former FBI director told the then-vice president's son that he "would be delighted to do future work with you."
    "I also spoke to Dad a few weeks ago and would like to explore with him some future work options," Freeh reportedly wrote. "I believe that working together on these (and other legal) matters would be of value, fun and rewarding."

"Have a great weekend and our love to Mom and Dad," Freeh allegedly signed off.
    Freeh reportedly copied Hunter on an email sent July 21, 2016, in which the ex-FBI director discussed one of his clients, Beny Steinmetz.
    Hunter replied on Aug. 24, 2016, to see if there was anything he could do to help.
    Freeh reportedly replied, "I would like to talk with you and Dad about working together next year. No doubt both he and you have many options and probably some which are more attractive than my small shop," an apparent nod to his consultancy firm.
    "As you know, we have both a law firm and 'solutions/investigations' group with a very good brand, DC and DEL (and NYC) offices, and a profitable and interesting global practice (eg., I'm currently representing the Malaysian PM and his family)," Freeh allegedly boasted. "So if it's something which interests you both, let's talk about it at some point. I'm very flexible and we could set it up as an equity-share or whatever works best. It would certainly be an honor to work with you both."

On March 12, 2017, Freeh allegedly sent an email to Hunter requesting his father's contact information.
    "I say [saw] Dad in St Joe's and the 900a today and he said hi walking back from communion–I didn't get the chance to return greetings," Freeh purportedly said. "If you have his cell and a personal email, I'd like to have his contacts (will protect). I would still like to persuade him to associate with me and FSS —as we have some very good and profitable matters which he could enhance with minimal time."
    The initials FSS are most likely a reference to the law firm of Freeh, Sporkin & Sullivan, where Freeh was a partner at the time along with Stanley Sporkin, who was previously the general counsel to the Central Intelligence Agency and chief enforcement officer at the Securities and Exchange Commission.
    "Hunter replied with Joe's personal cell, and an email address for Kathy Chung, a staffer from Biden's vice presidential office who he kept on after leaving the White House," the Daily Mail reported.
    Who is Louis Freeh?

Freeh is a former federal judge and served as the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation under Presidents Bill Clinton and Geroge W. Bush.
    At the time of the emails, Freeh ran a consulting firm, which represented three wealthy individuals who were all later convicted on corruption charges.
    Beny Steinmetz, an Israeli diamond and minerals magnate, was convicted last January of corrupting foreign agents and forging documents by a Geneva court. The billionaire, who was once named the richest person in Israel, was sentenced to five years in prison for allegedly bribing officials to control mines in Africa. Steinmetz is appealing the case.
    Romanian real estate tycoon Gabriel Popoviciu, who was accused of fraud and corruption, was sentenced to seven years in prison in 2017.
    Ex-Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak was sentenced to 12 years in jail after he was found guilty on all seven counts in the first of several multimillion-dollar corruption trials, according to the BBC.
    Freeh served on the board of the Beau Biden Foundation, a Delaware-based charity to help prevent child abuse. In a 2014 press release, Freeh labeled Joe Biden and Beau Biden as "dear friends."

They always find a way around the graft and corruption .

Let the truth be known

We need transgenders in the military. They need to be directly on the font line. Think of them as the canary in the coalmine.

On a serious note: Transgenders make me want to vomit.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

yes they did.. during peace time because i racked up 14 traffic tickets in one night ..1 for going 105mph... 4 for evading blue lights and sirens 2 for resisting arrest .... all on my Honda motorcycle

too much of a bad boy for them...

knowing how much you lie I bet dollars to doughnuts you didn't even serve.
    1+4+2 = 14 ?? Must be some of that new millenial math they teach.
    As to the rest of your story....

bs.jpg

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    We need transgenders in the military. They need to be directly on the font line. Think of them as the canary in the coalmine.

On a serious note: Transgenders make me want to vomit.
    I disagree, they have a higher rate of suicide ... and many in the pentagon say they couldn't trust trans have their " 6 " (that means they can't trust them to have their backs covered.)

with the recent changes in the physical requirements, they can't even perform to the standards needed.

I don't want ANYBODY to be 'cannon fodder' .... they should just stay home and pour coffee at starfucks. I'm sure they can lift a 12oz coffee.

the military has also pushed back the retirement age to serve because they can't find enough competent men to serve. Too many young men are having mental problems and like the women can't perform to the standards needed. The new age for retirement is 62.

This is a reflection on our society... education institutions and the parents that have raised these little wimps. if push came to shove we COULD NOT beat the Russians nor the Chinese..

but if they invade the USA they might really find themselves in bind when they face the hunters and patriots that have been training for decades.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    1+4+2 = 14 ?? Must be some of that new millenial math they teach.
    As to the rest of your story....

bs.jpg

i only listed the SERIOUS offenses .. the rest were crossing the center lines and running stop lights.

thought you were going to stay out of POLITICAL threads... yup another liberal lying

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

i only listed the SERIOUS offenses .. the rest were crossing the center lines and running stop lights.

thought you were going to stay out of POLITICAL threads... yup another liberal lying
    What I actually said is that I generally stay out of these threads but you never really seem to care about facts anyhow, so no surprise there Philbilly.

I am not a "liberal" or a "right-winger", I am an American who holds beliefs from both side of the spectrum so I guess that makes me an Independent. Pro-gun, pro-choice, want small fiscally responsible government and I want them out of my life for the most part. Place any label you would like.

The GOP is literally eating itself with this blatant bullshit. I don't care what political affiliation you are nobody should be defending removing the American flag from the Capital building, period!

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post

The GOP is literally eating itself with this blatant bullshit. I don't care what political affiliation you are nobody should be defending removing the American flag from the Capital building, period!

That's not as bad as what BLM and Antifa did. It's not even close. What say you?