Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    America’s back — to being a lapdog. America’s back — to doing what it’s told

To use your own words.
    "Stop trying to scare folks with misleading information".

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    I seem to remember a meeting with AG Lynch and Bill Clinton on a tarmac. I also remember people losing their shit about it. Being that the reporter just died, I cant wait for the predictable leap that the Left, Dems, or Deep State offed him.

The recent info on the DOJ being weaponized for political purposes just reinforces what we already knew, Trump is a traitor through and through. NOBODY should be OK with this bullshit but I look forward to your forthcoming batshit defense of these egregious actions.

Considering that neither you nor the leftwing media have proven to be reliable at reporting the facts, I think I'll wait before passing judgement. Settle down, Nancy. Let it play out.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    I seem to remember a meeting with AG Lynch and Bill Clinton on a tarmac. I also remember people losing their shit about it. Being that the reporter just died, I cant wait for the predictable leap that the Left, Dems, or Deep State offed him.

The recent info on the DOJ being weaponized for political purposes just reinforces what we already knew, Trump is a traitor through and through. NOBODY should be OK with this bullshit but I look forward to your forthcoming batshit defense of these egregious actions.

Interesting that you should bring bring the Lynch/Clinton meeting up at this time. Are you aware that Christopher Sign, the reporter who broke the story, was found dead on Saturday? Apparently another Clinton related suicide. Reporter who exposed secret tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-AG Lynch found dead after apparent suicide — RT USA News

You really need to keep up with current events.

Let the truth be known

Netanyahu Goes Out with a Bang, Scorches Biden Admin in Final Speech as Israeli Prime Minister

Former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stepped down from power Sunday, vowing to fight on.
    Netanyahu, who was brought to bay by a wide-ranging, fragile coalition of parties across the political spectrum, was succeeded by Naftali Bennett, a right-wing politician who will serve the first two years of a four-year term before handing over power to the more liberal Yair Lapid, who will then finish the term, according to NPR.

Bennett used his first speech to promote unity and collaboration.

“Twice in history, we have lost our national home precisely because the leaders of the generation were not able to sit with one and another and compromise. Each was right, yet with all their being right, they burnt the house down on top of us,” Bennett said, according to CNN. “I am proud of the ability to sit together with people with very different views from my own.”
    Netanyahu brought a harsh, uncompromising tone to his final speech as prime minister. He said said Israel must stand its ground and not bow to international pressure.

“We have turned Israel into a global power,” he said, according to a transcript of his speech posted on Rev.com. “We’ve done this not by surrendering to international pressure, not out of weakness. We did this out of power.”
    Netanyahu noted that under his leadership, Israel “fought with determination against Iran’s attempts to acquire nuclear weapons, even [if] we had to stand alone, completely alone, against the whole world and many in Israel. This determination effected the previous American administration to leave the dangerous nuclear deal.”

Netanyahu said dealing with Iran is the greatest challenge Israel faces going forward.
    “It’s not a secret the United States plans very soon to return to the dangerous agreement which my colleagues and I completely oppose,” he said.

“I want to tell you, the American administration asked me not to publicly air our disagreements on these matters. We have disagreements. They asked us to keep them discreet,” he said.
    Netanyahu then invoked the lessons of the Holocaust and wartime decisions of the Roosevelt administration.
    “The new American administration asked me to keep our disagreements on the nuclear thing, and I’ll tell you why,” he said, according to the transcript. “Because the lessons of history are in front of my eyes. In 1944, at the height of the Holocaust, U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt refused to bomb the railway leading to the extermination camps, and refused to bomb the gas chambers, which could have saved millions of our people. We hoped for others to save us, and they didn’t come. In the face of the threat of extermination, we were helpless,” he said.

Noting that unlike then, when “[w]e had neither a state or an army,” he said that “today we do have a voice. We do have a state, and we do have defensive power.”
    The departing prime minister said he recently told American Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, “‘As the prime minister of Israel, I shall do everything to oppose an agreement that will lead to the nuclear armament of Iran.’ And I will oppose the agreement that you are proposing both publicly and operationally.”

Netanyahu indicated that even though he is not prime minister, he will use the political power he still has to push for action to stop Iran, regardless of what the Biden administration thinks.
    “I hope very much that we won’t get to this. If I have to choose between a tension between us and abolishing an existential threat to Israel, then abolishing the growing threat with an agreement or without an agreement,” he said, according to the transcript, adding that he fears his successor will be too weak to stop Iran.

“An Israeli prime minister must be able to say ‘no’ to the president of the United States on matters that endanger our existence, and to back this up with massive work in Congress, in the Senate, and in public opinion, into the greatest democracy, which is the United States.”
    Netanyahu said Israel’s new government will limply stand by as the Biden administration cozies up to Iran.
    “I’m telling you, from the moment the United States returns to the nuclear deal with Iran, the incoming government will not authorize meaningful operations inside Iran in order to prevent its continued armament,” he said.
    “At most, they will make a few limp remarks for protocol, or say a few meaningless things behind the scenes of no value. A government that is incapable of standing up forcefully against the international community on matters that are fateful for us is not worthy of leading Israel even for a single day. That is the incoming government,” he said.

“Iran understands this, too. No wonder they’re celebrating there today. They know that were it not for the efforts that we led, Iran would have had an arsenal of nuclear weapons long ago with the objective of eliminating us. Iran is celebrating because it understands that from today there will be a weak and limp government that will align itself with the dictates of the international community,” he said.
    Netanyahu closed with a characteristic show of resistance.
    “I tell you today, do not be downhearted. Stand tall. We shall continue to work together for our beloved country. I am with you, friends, daily battle against this bad, dangerous, left-wing government, to topple it. And with God’s help, it will happen much sooner than you think,” he said.

Biden has thrown our ally Israel under the bus... he's making a fool of himself at the G7 summit and he is tearing down the cloth that makes America one of the greatest countries in the world. AND the world is catching on to the 'senile' old man that has to be led around by the arm.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Interesting that you should bring bring the Lynch/Clinton meeting up at this time. Are you aware that Christopher Sign, the reporter who broke the story, was found dead on Saturday? Apparently another Clinton related suicide. Reporter who exposed secret tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-AG Lynch found dead after apparent suicide — RT USA News

You really need to keep up with current events.

So, clinton waited five years to do it? That's some pretty cold revenge. Lol
    The fact that you believe it speaks volumes on the accuracy(meaning not very accurate) of things you post.

Let the truth be known

Food Prices Soar Under Biden as Industry Leader Issues Dire Warning: 'There's Still More to Come'

The next time you’re shopping for groceries or taking in a meal at the local cafe, keep an eye out for newly raised prices.
    Companies from Chipotle to Piggly Wiggly are raising prices in an effort to make up for elevated costs in labor, goods and transportation, according to The Wall Street Journal.
    It’s just the latest inconvenience brought about by the real Biden Effect: Rampant inflation and ever-increasing costs.

Consumer prices flew upward by five percent in May, marking the highest rate of inflation since the Great Recession.
    Now, the increasing costs of everyday necessities like food threaten to combine with that runaway inflation to the serious detriment of everyday Americans.

“Quite frankly, we’re not done with all the pricing actions that we need to take,” Hormel CEO Jim Snee told The Wall Street Journal in explaining the company’s raising of prices on everything from peanut butter to Spam. “There’s still more to come.”
    The squeeze on Americans’ wallets seemingly isn’t pricing anyone out of food yet, but those with bigger families and grocery bills ought to prepare the best they can for a continued hardship.

The new hardship is an unfortunate fact of the Biden administration’s terrible domestic policies, which Ohio Sen. Michael Rulli concisely pointed out.
    “Inflation is a tax on American families,” Rulli said.
    Indeed, as food costs creep up and go unaddressed by the White House, everyday Americans will be forced to pay the price of a disrupted market if they want to eat.

As it turns out, the costs of the progressive stimulus-fever must be borne by more than simple tax dollars.
    It’s little wonder the situation has many feeling nostalgic for a presidency gone by.
    “Under Biden, we have rising inflation, open borders, an energy crisis, a stagnant economy, & weak foreign policy,” Florida Rep. Byron Donalds said.

Byron Donalds

@ByronDonalds

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting with POTUS Trump to discuss many of the issues America is facing now that he is out of office. Under Biden, we have rising inflation, open borders, an energy crisis, a stagnant economy, & weak foreign policy. We miss your leadership, sir.

Indeed, between rising food costs, record inflation, mass worker shortages and a historic border crisis, Biden’s number one policy priority appears to be highway robbery.

Let the truth be known

Watch: World Leaders Laugh as Biden's Forgetfulness Embarrasses US on International Stage

President Joe Biden has taken his gaffes over to Merrie England for a spell.
    I’m fantastic with that, normally. Take him off our hands for a little while. The problem is that it was Biden’s first visit as president to one of our closest allies. It was also the occasion of the G-7 summit, the meeting of the world’s most industrialized countries, and he’d be meeting members of the British royal family, as well.
    In other words, the stakes were pretty high. I’d have had preferred him to dip a toe into the waters first. Maybe he could have, say, visited with English Premier League champions Manchester City and asked who played quarterback.

But alas, these are the cards we’ve been dealt as the American people, so we get to sit back and watch as Biden gaffes his way through a country where the media isn’t necessarily so predisposed to cover for him.
    Take Sunday, as U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson was introducing non-Group of Seven leaders who had just joined the proceedings in Cornwall, including South Korean President Moon Jae-in and South African President Cyril Ramaphosa.

After Johnson finished introducing Moon, Biden broke in: “And the president of South Africa!”
    Johnson — who appeared genuinely flustered as opposed to the mock-fluster he’ll often affect — responded, “And, and, and, and the president of South Africa, as, as, as, as I said, early on.”

Biden, meanwhile, pumped his fists as Johnson stumbled through this. Then, as Johnson got to the end, Biden said: “Oh, he did, that’s right.”
    “I certainly did,” Johnson said, still stammering.
    “You get a mention twice, Cyril,” someone off-camera said. Everyone laughed at Biden. Biden laughed, too, not realizing the old playground dictum: They’re laughing at you, not with you.

Sky News

@SkyNews

Boris Johnson insists to Joe Biden that he already introduced the president of South Africa to a G7 meeting.

According to News24, a South African outlet, Biden promised to divert some of the 500 million Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines being distributed worldwide by his administration to South Africa. Ramaphosa had better hope he remembers it.
    Meanwhile, consider this: Johnson is lambasted by the press in the U.K. for being gaffe-prone. In fact, Johnson has created a persona around this — a lovable, bumbling sort, something Biden has yet to master. Whatever the case, consider the ugly realizations the Brits must have come to about our new president when Johnson had to correct him on this gaffe.

Furthermore, I was a bit taken aback by the fact this was the Biden gaffe of the day for Sunday. In the office pool, I had him breaking royal protocol during tea at Windsor Castle with Queen Elizabeth II. Yet, as The New York Times reported, “there were no obvious diplomatic breaches” during the visit with the queen.
    That was the subheadine, which tells you a little bit about the expectations for Biden. In fact, the only breach of royal protocol by a U.S. head of state The Times’ article mentioned was when then-President Donald Trump walked in front of the queen in 2018.
    It didn’t mention that Biden had apparently broken protocol himself just days earlier when his entourage arrived five minutes after the queen did on Friday. Royal etiquette dictates all parties arrive before the monarch.

And then to begin the trip, Biden gave a speech on Wednesday in which he called the U.K.-U.S. military alliance the “strongest military and political alliance in the history of the world.”
    Unfortunately, he also called Britain’s Royal Air Force the “RFA” during a speech at an RAF airbase that was intended to salute to the countries’ shared history.
    “These partnerships have hardened, and have been hardened, in the fire of war. Generations of Americans and service members fought them. Like the original Bloody Hundredth and those RFA pilots,” Biden said during the speech at RAF Mildenhall in Suffolk, according to U.K. Daily Mail.

RNC Research

@RNCResearch

Joe Biden incorrectly refers to the Royal Air Force (RAF) as the “RFA”

Yes, he was so up on the “strongest military and political alliance in the history of the world” that he didn’t know the initials of the Royal Air Force.

Again, most of this stuff didn’t get much coverage over here — certainly not the kind of coverage that Donald Trump’s solecisms overseas got.
    First impressions matter, though. If the British people had gotten a sampling of some of Biden’s gaffery from afar, this week has taught them just how often the gaucheries fall out of his mouth. Now they know how bad it is: Even Boris Johnson is correcting him.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Food Prices Soar Under Biden as Industry Leader Issues Dire Warning: 'There's Still More to Come'

The next time you’re shopping for groceries or taking in a meal at the local cafe, keep an eye out for newly raised prices.
    Companies from Chipotle to Piggly Wiggly are raising prices in an effort to make up for elevated costs in labor, goods and transportation, according to The Wall Street Journal.
    It’s just the latest inconvenience brought about by the real Biden Effect: Rampant inflation and ever-increasing costs.

Consumer prices flew upward by five percent in May, marking the highest rate of inflation since the Great Recession.
    Now, the increasing costs of everyday necessities like food threaten to combine with that runaway inflation to the serious detriment of everyday Americans.

“Quite frankly, we’re not done with all the pricing actions that we need to take,” Hormel CEO Jim Snee told The Wall Street Journal in explaining the company’s raising of prices on everything from peanut butter to Spam. “There’s still more to come.”
    The squeeze on Americans’ wallets seemingly isn’t pricing anyone out of food yet, but those with bigger families and grocery bills ought to prepare the best they can for a continued hardship.

The new hardship is an unfortunate fact of the Biden administration’s terrible domestic policies, which Ohio Sen. Michael Rulli concisely pointed out.
    “Inflation is a tax on American families,” Rulli said.
    Indeed, as food costs creep up and go unaddressed by the White House, everyday Americans will be forced to pay the price of a disrupted market if they want to eat.

As it turns out, the costs of the progressive stimulus-fever must be borne by more than simple tax dollars.
    It’s little wonder the situation has many feeling nostalgic for a presidency gone by.
    “Under Biden, we have rising inflation, open borders, an energy crisis, a stagnant economy, & weak foreign policy,” Florida Rep. Byron Donalds said.

Byron Donalds

@ByronDonalds

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting with POTUS Trump to discuss many of the issues America is facing now that he is out of office. Under Biden, we have rising inflation, open borders, an energy crisis, a stagnant economy, & weak foreign policy. We miss your leadership, sir.

Indeed, between rising food costs, record inflation, mass worker shortages and a historic border crisis, Biden’s number one policy priority appears to be highway robbery.

It's comical to listen to democrats try to deny the problem or pretend it doesn't exist. Or claim that it's not Biden's fault.

It still brings a little smile to my face when I think about the poor folks that that voted for Biden. They must be in shock when they fill up the tank or buy food. They should have listened.

Let the truth be known

Watch: Confused Biden Mixes Up Libya and Syria Not Once, But 3 Times in 1 Answer

The Biden administration is officially a global laughingstock.
    The events of the past few days underscore that Vice President Kamala Harris is not ready for prime time. And her boss, President Joe Biden, is well past his prime — not because of his age, but because of his obvious cognitive decline.
    At a Sunday news conference on the final day of a meeting of the leaders of the world’s seven most industrialized nations in Cornwall, England, the doddering career politician confused Syria with Libya three times in response to a simple question about Russia’s military actions in Syria.

Tammy Bruce

@HeyTammyBruce

This is horrible. At some point his cognitive disfunction has to be considered a natl security threat if only because of the confidence it must give our enemies “President confuses Syria with Libya three times”
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1404169515638870017

Biden repeatedly called Syria “Libya” during his painfully incoherent stammering.
    “We can work together with Russia,” he said. “For example, uh, in Libya, we should be opening up the passes to be able to go through and — provide, uh, provide, uh — food assistance, an economic, I mean, vital assistance to, uh, a population that is in real trouble.”

During the course of a 90-second statement, Biden appeared to lose his train of thought multiple times.
    “I think I’m gonna try very hard — by the way, there’s places where — I shouldn’t be starting off by negotiating in public here, but let me say it this way — Russia has engaged in activities which we believe are contrary to international norms,” he continued.

“But they have also, um, uh, bitten off some real problems they’re gonna have trouble chewing on. And, for example, the rebuilding of uh, oh uh, Syria, of, uh, of Libya — you know, this is — they’re there. And as long as they’re there without the ability to bring about some order in the region, you can’t do that very well without providing for the basic economic needs of people, so I am hopeful that we can find an accommodation that where we can save the lives of people in, for example, in, uh, in Libya.”
    Contrast Biden’s disjointed rambling during a 90-second statement to the frequent, 90-minute news conferences held by former President Donald Trump, where the establishment media parsed every word in an effort to mock and attack him.
    Conservative commentator Eric Bolling echoed the sentiments of numerous Americans when he wrote in a Twitter post: “Scary stuff folks … How much longer will this go on before someone steps in?”

Republican Tennessee congressional candidate Robby Starbuck recalled that the Biden camp had insisted the 78-year-old Democrat was prepared for the G-7 summit because he had been “studying for weeks,” as Fox News reported Thursday.
    Starbuck tweeted: “Remember Jill Biden said this week that Joe has been ‘studying for weeks,’ he was ‘over prepared’ and said ‘Joe loves foreign policy, this is his forte.’ Joe’s own staff admits he was wrong and meant Syria.”

Robby Starbuck

@robbystarbuck

Remember Jill Biden said this week that Joe has been "studying for weeks", he was "over prepared" and said "Joe loves foreign policy, this is his forte". Joe’s own staff admits he was wrong and meant Syria... If this is his "forte" then we’re in some real trouble.
    Shen Shiwei, a reporter for Chinese state media, gleefully jabbed at the latest warmongering Democrat installed in the White House.

The communist journalist was presumably referring to this: The U.S. military under former President Barack Obama dropped more than 26,000 bombs in 2016 alone, according to a 2017 report by Micah Zenko, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. That was seven years after Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
    Despite Obama’s bombing blitz, ISIS expanded and the Middle East became more unstable during his tenure. Even leftists admit this.

Ryan Knight ☭

@ProudSocialist

Just to give you an idea of how propagandized liberals are @BarackObama dropped over 26,000 bombs in 2016 & liberals still won’t admit that he’s a war criminal. All they care about is warm fuzzy platitudes so they can maintain the illusion that they’re better than conservatives.

Australian Sky News host Chris Smith expressed horror at the septuagenarian’s behavior during the summit, saying “he shouldn’t be leading” the United States.
    On Monday, Smith said there has been growing worldwide concern about Biden’s mental capacity, “which is just painful to watch sometimes.”

At one point, the broadcaster showed a distressing video clip of a confused Biden bumbling around a coffee shop in Cornwall.
    “Take a look at this footage of the president wandering around lost in a café in England,” he said. “It was posted on Friday and largely ignored by mainstream media.”
    Smith quipped, “He looks stunned!”

After reviewing the disturbing montage of unsettling blunders Biden committed in just a single weekend, the journalist remarked: “This guy will be very lucky to last his full term.”
    Smith verbalized the thoughts of countless terrified Americans. This is a tragic situation for the United States and for its allies around the world.

Let the truth be known

Watch: Confused Biden Mixes Up Libya and Syria Not Once, But 3 Times in 1 Answer

The Biden administration is officially a global laughingstock.
    The events of the past few days underscore that Vice President Kamala Harris is not ready for prime time. And her boss, President Joe Biden, is well past his prime — not because of his age, but because of his obvious cognitive decline.
    At a Sunday news conference on the final day of a meeting of the leaders of the world’s seven most industrialized nations in Cornwall, England, the doddering career politician confused Syria with Libya three times in response to a simple question about Russia’s military actions in Syria.

Tammy Bruce

@HeyTammyBruce

This is horrible. At some point his cognitive disfunction has to be considered a natl security threat if only because of the confidence it must give our enemies “President confuses Syria with Libya three times”
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1404169515638870017

Biden repeatedly called Syria “Libya” during his painfully incoherent stammering.
    “We can work together with Russia,” he said. “For example, uh, in Libya, we should be opening up the passes to be able to go through and — provide, uh, provide, uh — food assistance, an economic, I mean, vital assistance to, uh, a population that is in real trouble.”

During the course of a 90-second statement, Biden appeared to lose his train of thought multiple times.
    “I think I’m gonna try very hard — by the way, there’s places where — I shouldn’t be starting off by negotiating in public here, but let me say it this way — Russia has engaged in activities which we believe are contrary to international norms,” he continued.

“But they have also, um, uh, bitten off some real problems they’re gonna have trouble chewing on. And, for example, the rebuilding of uh, oh uh, Syria, of, uh, of Libya — you know, this is — they’re there. And as long as they’re there without the ability to bring about some order in the region, you can’t do that very well without providing for the basic economic needs of people, so I am hopeful that we can find an accommodation that where we can save the lives of people in, for example, in, uh, in Libya.”
    Contrast Biden’s disjointed rambling during a 90-second statement to the frequent, 90-minute news conferences held by former President Donald Trump, where the establishment media parsed every word in an effort to mock and attack him.
    Conservative commentator Eric Bolling echoed the sentiments of numerous Americans when he wrote in a Twitter post: “Scary stuff folks … How much longer will this go on before someone steps in?”

Republican Tennessee congressional candidate Robby Starbuck recalled that the Biden camp had insisted the 78-year-old Democrat was prepared for the G-7 summit because he had been “studying for weeks,” as Fox News reported Thursday.
    Starbuck tweeted: “Remember Jill Biden said this week that Joe has been ‘studying for weeks,’ he was ‘over prepared’ and said ‘Joe loves foreign policy, this is his forte.’ Joe’s own staff admits he was wrong and meant Syria.”

Robby Starbuck

@robbystarbuck

Remember Jill Biden said this week that Joe has been "studying for weeks", he was "over prepared" and said "Joe loves foreign policy, this is his forte". Joe’s own staff admits he was wrong and meant Syria... If this is his "forte" then we’re in some real trouble.
    Shen Shiwei, a reporter for Chinese state media, gleefully jabbed at the latest warmongering Democrat installed in the White House.

The communist journalist was presumably referring to this: The U.S. military under former President Barack Obama dropped more than 26,000 bombs in 2016 alone, according to a 2017 report by Micah Zenko, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. That was seven years after Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
    Despite Obama’s bombing blitz, ISIS expanded and the Middle East became more unstable during his tenure. Even leftists admit this.

Ryan Knight ☭

@ProudSocialist

Just to give you an idea of how propagandized liberals are @BarackObama dropped over 26,000 bombs in 2016 & liberals still won’t admit that he’s a war criminal. All they care about is warm fuzzy platitudes so they can maintain the illusion that they’re better than conservatives.

Australian Sky News host Chris Smith expressed horror at the septuagenarian’s behavior during the summit, saying “he shouldn’t be leading” the United States.
    On Monday, Smith said there has been growing worldwide concern about Biden’s mental capacity, “which is just painful to watch sometimes.”

At one point, the broadcaster showed a distressing video clip of a confused Biden bumbling around a coffee shop in Cornwall.
    “Take a look at this footage of the president wandering around lost in a café in England,” he said. “It was posted on Friday and largely ignored by mainstream media.”
    Smith quipped, “He looks stunned!”

After reviewing the disturbing montage of unsettling blunders Biden committed in just a single weekend, the journalist remarked: “This guy will be very lucky to last his full term.”
    Smith verbalized the thoughts of countless terrified Americans. This is a tragic situation for the United States and for its allies around the world.