Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by mojorolla View Post
    Why didn't they bring this "discovered election fraud" to court.....70 damn times ? This man has convinced you that somebody has stolen something from you. The only thing stolen from you is your fucking dignity. Go die on your orange sword of righteousness.

Once the investigations are complete they will be. Numerous attempts by Democrats have already been defeated in state and Federal courts. The liberal media that you apparently follow do not tell you about them.

The Wolf 2,500+ Posts mojorolla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Once the investigations are complete they will be. Numerous attempts by Democrats have already been defeated in state and Federal courts. The liberal media that you apparently follow do not tell you about them.
    LMFAO...investigations.
    I am sure the My Pillow guy will get to the bottom of this.
    mike.jpg

Failing to plan is planning to fail!!!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Glad I am off all that crap... it was too expensive when the breaks were active... bet it goes back up to 600+ for 5 pens.

UNBELIEVABLE: White House OKs Biden's Plan to Kill Insulin and EpiPen Discounts

The Biden administration just did something that is pure evil that will lead to greater poverty and literal deaths.
    When President Trump was in office, he enacted a discount program that allowed people who have diabetes and have a low income access to insulin for a low price. This is literally something that they need to survive. President Trump is a good man for doing such a thing.

Now fast forward to now and we have Joe Biden who is removing the health care policy which is going to send the price of insulin and epinephrine skyrocketing.
    Biden’s bid to retract the rule was approved on Monday, as reported by Politico, with the expectation that the Department of Health and Human Services could publish the retraction within the coming days.

The measure, signed off on under the previous administration in December, aimed to require some 340B community health centers to deliver savings to low-income patients for insulin and epinephrine in a bid to bring down unaffordable prices.
    Spokespeople for the White House and the Department of Health and Human Services did not return FOX Business’ request for comment.

Earlier this year, the National Association of Health Care Centers said the rule would "adversely impact Community Health Centers" and make it harder for low-income patients to afford the medications.
    President Donald Trump focused on lowering the price of drugs during his tenure. Biden has made similar promises, including calling for allowing Medicare to negotiate lower prices for prescription drugs.
    Honestly, though...what is the point in doing this if not to make it harder for Americans to get the things that they need in order to keep them alive?
    I hope the liberals are reaping what they've sewn here and I wish they would learn their lesson this time around, but I highly doubt it.

Biden just signed the death warrant for 100,000's of US citizens. This, among the price increases, has just made it harder for Americans to live. #SayNoToJoe

Let the truth be known

Glad I am off all that crap... it was too expensive when the breaks were active... bet it goes back up to 600+ for 5 pens.

UNBELIEVABLE: White House OKs Biden's Plan to Kill Insulin and EpiPen Discounts

The Biden administration just did something that is pure evil that will lead to greater poverty and literal deaths.
    When President Trump was in office, he enacted a discount program that allowed people who have diabetes and have a low income access to insulin for a low price. This is literally something that they need to survive. President Trump is a good man for doing such a thing.

Now fast forward to now and we have Joe Biden who is removing the health care policy which is going to send the price of insulin and epinephrine skyrocketing.
    Biden’s bid to retract the rule was approved on Monday, as reported by Politico, with the expectation that the Department of Health and Human Services could publish the retraction within the coming days.

The measure, signed off on under the previous administration in December, aimed to require some 340B community health centers to deliver savings to low-income patients for insulin and epinephrine in a bid to bring down unaffordable prices.
    Spokespeople for the White House and the Department of Health and Human Services did not return FOX Business’ request for comment.

Earlier this year, the National Association of Health Care Centers said the rule would "adversely impact Community Health Centers" and make it harder for low-income patients to afford the medications.
    President Donald Trump focused on lowering the price of drugs during his tenure. Biden has made similar promises, including calling for allowing Medicare to negotiate lower prices for prescription drugs.
    Honestly, though...what is the point in doing this if not to make it harder for Americans to get the things that they need in order to keep them alive?
    I hope the liberals are reaping what they've sewn here and I wish they would learn their lesson this time around, but I highly doubt it.

Biden just signed the death warrant for 100,000's of US citizens. This, among the price increases, has just made it harder for Americans to live. #SayNoToJoe

Let the truth be known

Re: Suicides during/from the lock down.

If you remember early on in the plandemic ... adults were starting to go stir crazy .... talks of suicides among adult just around 10% but not as the drastic rate around teen girls. It's really sad that people in charge don't think of things like this. And really don't appear to be sorry in the littlest bit IMHO.