Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I'm gonna drop it but clearly you fail to grasp my logic. Perhaps that's on me.

Whatever the case may be, Canada hasn't demonstrated that it can properly defend itself and have single payer healthcare. Perhaps Canada should get its own house in order before you come trying to solve our problems.

Jeez. You are simply incapable of a civil discussion. I was not trying to solve anything. You really need to smoke some weed and mellow out.
    Anyway. I was really hoping to just discuss something. Not get into a dick measuring contest.
    Have a great weekend.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Jeez. You are simply incapable of a civil discussion. I was not trying to solve anything. You really need to smoke some weed and mellow out.
    Anyway. I was really hoping to just discuss something. Not get into a dick measuring contest.
    Have a great weekend.

You make all of these statements about how the USA needs to change and you opine that the USA doesn't necessarily need to be a super power without not so much as a mention as to what that would mean to the safety of the free world as we move foward.

I find your opinions to be wholeheartedly irresponsible and lacking depth.

It's been 75 years since the end of WWII and I'd argue the main reason for that is the strength of the U.S. military. Peace thru strength. Peace thru strength. The liberal model doesn't allow the a country to be both a super power and a nanny state. And if you believe it can be done, call up Trudeau and tell him to make it happen.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

You make all of these statements about how the USA needs to change and you opine that the USA doesn't necessarily need to be a super power without not so much as a mention as to what that would mean to the safety of the free world as we move foward.

It's been 75 years since the end of WWII and I'd argue the main reason for that is the strength of the U.S. military. Peace thru strength. Peace thru strength. The liberal model doesn't allow the a country to be both a super power and a nanny state. And if you believe it can be done, call up Trudeau and tell him to make it happen.

Okay.

I'm starting my weekend soon. I truly hope you have an enjoyable one.
    Don't think so much about saving the world and you will be much more balanced.
    Politics is humourous, treat it as such.
    Politicians are all assholes. Treat them as such. They don't give a rat's ass about you until it is election time, or taxation time. It doesn't matter which end of the spectrum they come from.
    There is some truth for you. Lol

Cyber Ninjas agree: Joe Biden won Arizona

Nearly one year and $6 million later, Arizona Republicans’ partisan sham review of the election in the state’s largest county has backfired on them. The draft report finding that Biden not only won, but that he won by around 300 more votes than initially thought.

GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert Paid Rent, Utilities With Campaign Funds, Filing Shows

Apparently YOU Failed History Class as well as others.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt (/ˈroʊzəvəlt/,[1] /-vɛlt/[2] ROH-zə-velt; January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945), often referred to by his initials FDR, was an American lawyer and politician who served as the 32nd president of the United States from 1933 until his death in 1945. A member of the Democratic Party, he won a record four presidential elections and became a central figure in world events during the first half of the 20th century. Roosevelt directed the federal government during most of the Great Depression, implementing his New Deal domestic agenda in response to the worst economic crisis in U.S. history. As a dominant leader of his party, he built the New Deal Coalition, which defined modern liberalism in the United States throughout the middle third of the 20th century. His third and fourth terms were dominated by World War II, which ended shortly after he died in office.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Cyber Ninjas agree: Joe Biden won Arizona
    Who actually expected this fauxdit to be honest?? Not me. Just goes to show that there are still some people on the right that have integrity. I'm not sure why that surprises me.

Maybe now these tinfoil hatters can move on. Time will tell I guess.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Here is the Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen, who is now our Secretary of the treasury is quoted as saying "there will be no financial crisis in our lifetime" is now calling for more borrowing from the Fed to avoid a financial crisis in the US. Unbelievable how these crooks are running the show, the debt just gets deeper and deeper to a private bank at the cost of the taxpayers, who put up with this dog and pony show and never question it.

Yellen warns delay in raising debt limit will slow economy | The Independent

Here are her statements back in 2017 when she was Federal Reserve Chair
    janet yellen statements on no financial hardships - Google Search

She is of the ultra elites and will not face any hardships
    Here’s How Much Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen Is Worth

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time