Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    “Investigations are initiated to explore”.........in other words, they’re not investigating a crime that occurred, they’re HUNTING for something they could possibly paint as a crime. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense! It’d be like the cops coming to my house (even though I haven’t done anything) and then looking around until they found something that could be considered “criminal”. Get what I’m saying?

If there was something wrong with his taxes, the IRS would have sounded the alarm! They haven’t. No court cases. No charges. Not even a mention from them about something being fishy.
    Past presidents have “voluntarily” given that information, but it’s NOT REQUIRED BY LAW!!
    Conflict of interest and possible Crimes

Again if there's Nothing To HIDE why Hide them

Defrauding the States or Federal Government is a crime

Nice guys are always under audits Ha Ha Ha Ha

No worries NY state is already making the case
    Last edited by bsm2; 10-11-2021 at 12:57 PM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

Post your IRS returns here then.
    It's called privacy...that's why private citizens don't have to reveal theirs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

When I run for President I will

Guess you like tax cheater frauds, and lairs

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Guess you like tax cheater frauds, and lairs
    Only if they're riding an elephant and wearing red. Lol
    They pick their indignation based on political affiliation.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

I know what you are saying and to some point I agree. It's all about the "Boys (and girls) Club" Once you get so damned rich you can do anything you want and at most just get a hand slap now and then. Trump is no different than the CEO's out there. They have their hands in everything, some of it is "legal" but that doesn't make it morally right. The CEO's sit on each others boards, give each other raises, bonuses, perks, IE scratch each other's backs. The stock market is rigged by these crooks. I used to be involved with the stock market until I realized how corrupt it is. A stock loses value because of a net business loss. What you have to dig for is where that net loss occurred. If you dig deep enough on several, you will find that the company actually made a profit, but the profit was paid out as bonuses to the execs running the company because the company made a profit. No wonder we can't compete in the global market anymore. Anyway Trump is just a member of this club. He knows exactly what it takes to make money, drive a business into the ground, and walk away unscathed just like all of the other CEO's out there.

What I find interesting is there will never be a law produced to protect the commoners like us fixing office equipment from corruption in government or business. The lawmakers belong to the "club" also. They don't bite the hand that feeds them.

My bet says Trump has more money gaining tax free gains in overseas accounts than he has in the US. Just like all of the other CEO's. I bet he even writes off the toilet paper he uses as he needs it as upkeep to his image. I'm sure it's "probably" legal also. Hell the Kardasians write off all of their trips and vacations as business expense. All they have to do is take a selfie in the Carribean and it suddenly become a business expense. I wonder what would happen if you and I tried that?
    I've proved mathematics wrong. 1 + 1 doesn't always equal 2.........

Especially when it comes to sex

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by tonerhead View Post
    I know what you are saying and to some point I agree. It's all about the "Boys (and girls) Club" Once you get so damned rich you can do anything you want and at most just get a hand slap now and then. Trump is no different than the CEO's out there. They have their hands in everything, some of it is "legal" but that doesn't make it morally right. The CEO's sit on each others boards, give each other raises, bonuses, perks, IE scratch each other's backs. The stock market is rigged by these crooks. I used to be involved with the stock market until I realized how corrupt it is. A stock loses value because of a net business loss. What you have to dig for is where that net loss occurred. If you dig deep enough on several, you will find that the company actually made a profit, but the profit was paid out as bonuses to the execs running the company because the company made a profit. No wonder we can't compete in the global market anymore. Anyway Trump is just a member of this club. He knows exactly what it takes to make money, drive a business into the ground, and walk away unscathed just like all of the other CEO's out there.

What I find interesting is there will never be a law produced to protect the commoners like us fixing office equipment from corruption in government or business. The lawmakers belong to the "club" also. They don't bite the hand that feeds them.

My bet says Trump has more money gaining tax free gains in overseas accounts than he has in the US. Just like all of the other CEO's. I bet he even writes off the toilet paper he uses as he needs it as upkeep to his image. I'm sure it's "probably" legal also. Hell the Kardasians write off all of their trips and vacations as business expense. All they have to do is take a selfie in the Carribean and it suddenly become a business expense. I wonder what would happen if you and I tried that?

Who's more corrupt?

a.) Trump

or

b.) Bill and Hillary
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Once again, until the IRS finishes their audit he cannot release his returns. IRS audits normally do not take years. The audits of Trumps returns from years before he announced he was running for President usually were done within 6 months. What suddenly happened? Answer, he ran as a Republican and the Democrats needed a campaign issue. NY State has nothing other than Trump's NY State return which shows nothing about his Federal return. Rich people are always under audit.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Who's more corrupt?

a.) Trump

or

b.) Bill and Hillary
    "Don the Con" by 14 miles ahead in the corruption race.

The Clintons created the Clinton Foundation which is still doing great things for the world.

The Clinton Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Once again, until the IRS finishes their audit he cannot release his returns. IRS audits normally do not take years. The audits of Trumps returns from years before he announced he was running for President usually were done within 6 months. What suddenly happened? Answer, he ran as a Republican and the Democrats needed a campaign issue. NY State has nothing other than Trump's NY State return which shows nothing about his Federal return. Rich people are always under audit.
    Complete and udder BS

Once again an audit doesn't mean he CAN'T release them

More excuses for a fraud

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    "Don the Con" by 14 miles ahead in the corruption race.

The Clintons created the Clinton Foundation which is still doing great things for the world.

The Clinton Foundation
    I bet you also think Bill and Hillary care about women, too. Right?
    Growth is found only in adversity.