Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    This is straight out of the liberal playbook. When they get caught in one lie they just make up another lie.

They've moved away from the lie that inflation is temporary and are now saying that in only affects the rich. You can't make this shit up. At least this give SSG and copier addict another talking point.

News flash sport. You are the only one constantly whining about inflation. It's as if you think you are the only one that notices it.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

This is a good vid. A lot of truth

https://youtu.be/JiEdui05BeY

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    News flash sport. You are the only one constantly whining about inflation. It's as if you think you are the only one that notices it.

I've come to the conclusion that you're such an extreme leftist that you've lost touch with what's actually going on in the world. Judging by your attitude towards inflation, you think it's not worthy of your time.

Here's something that you need to understand. Inflation is a national news story. Do you know why? Because it's real and the Biden administration is lying to the American public.

Read this bullshit that the Biden administration said today.

PS - Stop being overly obsessed with me and actually talk about the real issues.

WH’s Psaki Defends Inflation — ‘Good Thing’ Because It Means ‘More People Are Buying Goods’

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday on CNN’s “The Lead” that rising prices were a “good thing” because it meant more people were buying goods.

Anchor Jake Tapper said, “Inflation is skyrocketing as I don’t need to tell you. The prices for home heating costs, cars, groceries, furniture, rent, gasoline are hitting Americans right in the wallet. The White House response has been generally to say, ‘Hey, inflation shows we’re coming out of the recession. It’s a good sign.'”

He continued, “President Biden’s chief of staff Ron Klain enthusiastically retreated an economist who said in part ‘Most of the economic problems, inflation, supply chains, et cetera, are high-class problems.’ Now I get the larger point that when we’re talking about economics, we’re coming out of recession. But doesn’t it seem tone-deaf to say that rising prices and empty grocery store shelves are high-class problems? Isn’t that a bit dismissive?”

Psaki said, “Well, that’s not exactly what the tweet said, nor the retweet of the original tweet, which is what we’re talking about here.”

She continued, “The fact is the unemployment rate is about half what it was a year ago. So a year ago, people were in their homes. Ten percent of people were unemployed. Gas prices were low because nobody was driving. People weren’t buying goods because they didn’t have jobs. Now more people have jobs. More people are buying goods. That’s increasing the demand. That’s a good thing.”

Psaki added, “At the same time, we also know that the supply is low because we’re coming out of the pandemic and because a bunch of manufacturing sectors across the world have shut down because ports haven’t been functioning as they should be. These are all things we’re working through. People should know that inflation is going to come down next year. Economists have said that. They are all projecting that. But we’re working to attack these cost issues that are impacting the American people every single day.”

Growth is found only in adversity.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I've come to the conclusion that you're such an extreme leftist that you've lost touch with what's actually going on in the world. Judging by your attitude towards inflation, you think it's not worthy of your time.

Here's something that you need to understand. Inflation is a national news story. Do you know why? Because it's real and the Biden administration is lying to the American public.

Read this bullshit that the Biden administration said today.

PS - Stop being overly obsessed with me and actually talk about the real issues.
    I don't care what Biden said. I have never denied inflation. I have simply said it is not isolated to one location. It's happening all around the world. Can you actually admit that Billy.
    My conclusion on you hasn't changed. You post simply to get a reaction and I will call it out every time.

Let the truth be known

I don't care what Biden said. I have never denied inflation. I have simply said it is not isolated to one location. It's happening all around the world. Can you actually admit that Billy.
    My conclusion on you hasn't changed. You post simply to get a reaction and I will call it out every time.

You're insane. You're off your rocker.

No one ever said that inflation is limited to the USA.

You've said a lot of crazy shit lately. Are you okay, bud?

PS - Tell us what it means that inflation isn't isolated to America?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

You're insane. You're off your rocker.

No one ever said that inflation is limited to the USA.

You've said a lot of crazy shit lately. Are you okay, bud?

PS - Tell us what it means that inflation isn't isolated to America?
    Why don't you show us all how smart you are and say what YOU think it means that inflation isn't isolated to the US

Let the truth be known

Why don't you show us all how smart you are and say what YOU think it means that inflation isn't isolated to the US

This is par for the course. All you ever do is tell me that I'm wrong and contribute no original thoughts or opinions. That's fine, though. I wouldn't respect or believe your opinion even if you had one....which you don't.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

This is par for the course. All you ever do is tell me that I'm wrong and contribute no original thoughts or opinions. That's fine, though. I wouldn't respect or believe your opinion even if you had one....which you don't.
    Sorry, did you have a good gotcha?
    Okay, I'll tell you
    The fact that inflation is not isolated to the US means it can't be attributed to one person. Release the GOTCHA!!!! Lol

Let the truth be known

Sorry, did you have a good gotcha?
    Okay, I'll tell you
    The fact that inflation is not isolated to the US means it can't be attributed to one person. Release the GOTCHA!!!! Lol

Again, no one said that one person is responsible. You're delusional. Especially when it comes to me. You're obsessed with me and it's causing you to say crazy shit. You're also obsessed with Trump. I sense a pattern with you....

Inflation is a nasty thing. And when liberals throw massive amounts of money into the economy during run-away inflation, it can do lasting damage and that won't be isolated to America, either. Continue to keep your head in the sand. Ignorance is bliss.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Again, no one said that one person is responsible. You're delusional. Especially when it comes to me. You're obsessed with me and it's causing you to say crazy shit. You're also obsessed with Trump. I sense a pattern with you....

Inflation is a nasty thing. And when liberals throw massive amounts of money into the economy during run-away inflation, it can do lasting damage and that won't be isolated to America, either. Continue to keep your head in the sand. Ignorance is bliss.
    Oh brother. It's all you have been saying. Your entire schtick is to blame everything wrong on Biden. Not that I care who you blame anything on, it just isn't true