Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    @copier addict
    Still annoying as fly

Sorry. But I just couldn't let Slim defend murder and not say something about it.
    Bzzzzzzzzzzzz

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Sorry. But I just couldn't let Slim defend murder and not say something about it.
    Bzzzzzzzzzzzz
    One last reply really don't want to race with demagogues. Take it seriously, make a switch to tech forums. Looks like you have enough time and experience to help there if you want.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    One last reply really don't want to race with demagogues. Take it seriously, make a switch to tech forums. Looks like you have enough time and experience to help there if you want.

I help in the tech forums when I can. If the question has been answered I see no need to answer it again. If I don't know the answer I see no need to jump in with nothing.

Donald Trump (yet again) proves there's no bottom SCUMBAG

Roughly 24 hours after the death of Colin Powell, Donald Trump proved, again, that he is utterly incapable of empathy, grace or even common decency.

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement released Tuesday morning. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"
    "But anyway, may he rest in peace!" Yes, Trump really said that.
    The gulf between Trump's statement and that of other former presidents on Powell's passing is simply massive.
    "Laura and I are deeply saddened by the death of Colin Powell," said George W. Bush. "He was a great public servant, starting with his time as a soldier during Vietnam."
    "General Powell was an exemplary soldier and an exemplary patriot," said Barack Obama. "He was at the center of some of the most consequential events of our lifetimes."
    "He lived the promise of America, and spent a lifetime working to help our country, especially our young people, live up to its own ideals and noblest aspirations at home and around the world," said Bill Clinton.
    What Trump's statement should remind us is that this is a man uniquely self-obsessed -- and without any ability to see beyond himself.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Donald Trump (yet again) proves there's no bottom SCUMBAG

Roughly 24 hours after the death of Colin Powell, Donald Trump proved, again, that he is utterly incapable of empathy, grace or even common decency.

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media," Trump said in a statement released Tuesday morning. "Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!"
    "But anyway, may he rest in peace!" Yes, Trump really said that.
    The gulf between Trump's statement and that of other former presidents on Powell's passing is simply massive.
    "Laura and I are deeply saddened by the death of Colin Powell," said George W. Bush. "He was a great public servant, starting with his time as a soldier during Vietnam."
    "General Powell was an exemplary soldier and an exemplary patriot," said Barack Obama. "He was at the center of some of the most consequential events of our lifetimes."
    "He lived the promise of America, and spent a lifetime working to help our country, especially our young people, live up to its own ideals and noblest aspirations at home and around the world," said Bill Clinton.
    What Trump's statement should remind us is that this is a man uniquely self-obsessed -- and without any ability to see beyond himself.
    Trump never fails to lower the bar on human decency.
    Do you believe there are still people who look up to this disgusting excuse for a human being.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

A step back in time to last year. This is liberalism. This is the democrat party.

We're going to take you back about a year and a few months to the day America changed. You may have noticed it at the time, but this really was the pivot point. It was the height of the BLM riots early last summer, and rioters in Minneapolis had just torched a bunch of different buildings, and standing right in front of them was an MSNBC reporter who was broadcasting live from the scene.

Now, the mob began by torching small businesses all through the city, including a liquor store, which of course, they looted first naturally. Then, as the rioting accelerated, they walked down the street and burned down the Third Precinct police station, the Minneapolis police station. Now, as you saw that happen, you realize, ooh, this is a little different from anything we've seen before. We've seen riots before, in 1992. Following the Rodney King verdict, rioters in Los Angeles torched a lot of the middle of that city. But they didn't burn any police stations because you can't burn a police station because there are police there and they're armed and they represent the law, they enforce the laws. You can't burn down a police station because if they let you do that, then you know the whole system is crumbled.

And yet that's exactly what happened just days into the BLM hysteria last summer. A police station was burning, and the implication of that was very clear. This is why we don't allow police stations to get burned because the message it sends is this: the police can't protect you, They can't even protect themselves. So the police aren't in charge. Legitimate authority is gone. The mob is now in charge.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    A step back in time to last year. This is liberalism. This is the democrat party.

The House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol formally approved holding Steve Bannon, one of former President Donald Trump's closest allies, in contempt of Congress, setting up a key House vote later this week.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

And this is what CNN, MSNBC and the media tried to sell us. It just happens to be the same sh!t that members on here are trying to sell us. Lies.

So as this is happening, there happens to be, as noted, a reporter standing right there with a microphone and a camera taking those pictures directly into your living room. That reporter, was called Ali Velshi, and he's famously not super bright, but he was on the scene. Here is how he described what was happening right behind him.

ALI VELSHI: The fire engines can't get in here. There is no ability to bring anybody in here to solve this problem, so I want to be clear in how I characterize it, this mostly protests. It is not - It is not, generally speaking, unruly.

It’s the greatest tape ever, you’ve probably seen it a hundred times. We watch it every morning, just for edification. It's mostly a protest, he said. Flames in the background. It's generally speaking, not unruly. While standing in front of a burning building.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Write this down Billy every word Feel free to watch every morning