Re: Let the truth be known

On January 6, 2021, a mob of 2,000 to 2,500 supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump attacked the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.[a][28][29] They sought to overturn his defeat in the 2020 presidential election[30] by disrupting the joint session of Congress assembled to count electoral votes that would formalize President-elect Joe Biden's victory.[3][31] The Capitol Complex was locked down and lawmakers and staff were evacuated as rioters assaulted law enforcement officers, vandalized property, and occupied the building for several hours.[32] Five people died either shortly before, during, or following the event: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes.[19][33] Many people were injured, including 138 police officers. Four officers who responded to the attack died by suicide within seven months.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    On January 6, 2021, a mob of 2,000 to 2,500 supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump attacked the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.[a][28][29] They sought to overturn his defeat in the 2020 presidential election[30] by disrupting the joint session of Congress assembled to count electoral votes that would formalize President-elect Joe Biden's victory.[3][31] The Capitol Complex was locked down and lawmakers and staff were evacuated as rioters assaulted law enforcement officers, vandalized property, and occupied the building for several hours.[32] Five people died either shortly before, during, or following the event: one was shot by Capitol Police, another died of a drug overdose, and three died of natural causes.[19][33] Many people were injured, including 138 police officers. Four officers who responded to the attack died by suicide within seven months.
    Again no link to your proof.
    Hot air is all we get from you.
    Float away on the wind, no one will miss you.
    IF they were innocent of all happenings WHY DID THEY TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES? Only the guilty do that. ( unless you know the Clinton family, then it's called Clintoncide )

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Again no link to your proof.
    Hot air is all we get from you.
    Float away on the wind, no one will miss you.
    IF they were innocent of all happenings WHY DID THEY TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES? Only the guilty do that. ( unless you know the Clinton family, then it's called Clintoncide )

Seriously?? Only guilty people commit suicide? That's gotta be the stupidest thing you have ever said. PTSD is a horrible condition that, if untreated, can lead to depression, abuse or even suicide. For God's sake read something.

Let the truth be known

Great advise from the redheaded twatwaffle, stay drunk so you don't notice what a failure the current administration really is!

Psaki Encourages Americans Who Are 'Frustrated' by Dem Policy Failures to Turn to Alcohol

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Great advise from the redheaded twatwaffle, stay drunk so you don't notice what a failure the current administration really is!

Psaki Encourages Americans Who Are 'Frustrated' by Dem Policy Failures to Turn to Alcohol

Oh.......My......... God!!!!
    How dare she! If you don't like margaritas I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you had a beer Phil. I'm almost 100% certain that margaritas aren't mandatory. You do have a choice of something else or nothing.

Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

Wonder why Russia is no longer afraid of the USA?
    Could it be they don't have to face a real man but rather an empty shell of one.
    Or maybe because Biden is compromised because of the dirt they have on the Biden family?

WATCH: Deputy Foreign Minister Says Russia 'Not Afraid of the United States' - Daily Patriot Report

Why do you need a state law to ban something that's Not even a thing? Poor Mississippi

Every Black Mississippi state senator walked out of the state's upper chamber Friday to protest a bill prohibiting the teaching of critical race theory, according to Mississippi Today.

The bill, passed into law on Friday night, would ban the teaching of critical race theory in public schools as well as public colleges and universities.

"We walked out as a means to show a visible protest to these proceedings," Mississippi state Sen. John Horhn (D).

Some Democrats in the state Senate argued that the bill was a moot point, considering that critical race theory, an advanced legal theory taught at the graduate level, is not taught in schools in Mississippi.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Well after the decisions some of the leaders in CA have made I guess annoying can be considered a harsh statement.