Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And what does this have to do with the 2020 election?
    It is not about 2020. It is about the on going voting fraud by Democrats that has been happening for years. With this Democrat it included every year from 2014 to 2018. There is also a mention of an election judge that he bribed who was indicted in 2020 and another election fraud conspiracy with a different election judge who plead guilty in October 2021, which may have been related to the 2020 election.

In the future I recommend that you read articles that are posted so I don't have to point out how foolish you misguided comments are.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    It is not about 2020. It is about the on going voting fraud by Democrats that has been happening for years. With this Democrat it included every year from 2014 to 2018. There is also a mention of an election judge that he bribed who was indicted in 2020 and another election fraud conspiracy with a different election judge who plead guilty in October 2021, which may have been related to the 2020 election.

In the future I recommend that you read articles that are posted so I don't have to point out how foolish you misguided comments are.
    I know. I read it.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

If there was no voter fraud, why do Democrats keep getting arrested and convicted for voter fraud? Former Dem Congressman Gets 30 Months in Prison for Election Fraud - Truth Press
    Dem Gets 30 Months in Prison for Election Fraud Crimes, Such as Stuffing 'Ballot Boxes' from 2014-2018

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Schooled Again

The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.

In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

ADVERTISEMENT

“It’s calling into the darkness, looking for voter fraud,” Dunlap, a Democrat, told The Associated Press. “There’s no real evidence of it anywhere.”

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known