Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

Appointed by Trump ironic isn't it

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha
    The fact that you believe this tells exactly how easily fooled some people are.

Never in the history of the world has trickle down economics worked for anyone but the already wealthy.
    Prove is in the numbers .
    Under Trump, the overall supplemental poverty rate fell nearly 5 percentage points, from 14% in 2016 to a record low 9.1%, and the number of people in poverty fell by nearly 15 million.

Why are conservative so eager to punish the most vulnerable but are okay with giving billions of dollars to wealthy people? It's just sick and twisted.

OK copier addict ,
    Student loan forgiveness going to be reinstated . Lets see if you start help paying back these struggling , hopeless and helpless collage student loans . Lets see how much you care .

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BBM View Post
    Prove is in the numbers .
    Under Trump, the overall supplemental poverty rate fell nearly 5 percentage points, from 14% in 2016 to a record low 9.1%, and the number of people in poverty fell by nearly 15 million.
    And you somehow attribute that to giving huge tax breaks to billionaires? That's quite a stretch.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

OK copier addict ,
    Student loan forgiveness going to be reinstated . Lets see if you start help paying back these struggling , hopeless and helpless collage student loans . Lets see how much you care .
    Huh?

And you somehow attribute that to giving huge tax breaks to billionaires? That's quite a stretch.

Yessssss i do

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Why are conservative so eager to punish the most vulnerable but are okay with giving billions of dollars to wealthy people? It's just sick and twisted.
    You are pointing the finger the wrong direction. FYI, the largest changes percentage wise in the personal income tax rate it the Trump tax package was for those at the lowest income level. My base pay that year was $47,880.00 of which only $3,990.00 was taxable since I was in a combat zone all but December. I also received hazardous duty pay, separate rations and separate housing benefits which are not reported as income. Those put my total income at right around $60,000.00. So I am not part of the "wealthy People." In fact I am what is considered lower middle class. Often called the Poor Working Stiffs, getting by just barely above the poverty level. Through out my entire working life every time that the liberals have raised taxes on the "wealthy people" my take home pay has gone down due to increases in payroll taxes. And the purchasing power of what I have left has gone down due to inflation. In other words, tax increases stiff the poor.

Who really are the most vulnerable in the United States of America? In the USA it is illegal for any emergency room or urgent care center to deny services to anyone. Those living below the poverty level don't really need Medicade which is actually paid from Medicare funds reducing the amount available for senior citizens.

The most vulnerable are our senior citizens and Veterans. And who is it that the Democrats always threaten to cut off benefits to, benefits they have already paid for through their working life, Senior citizens and Veterans.

Democrats and people like you are the ones who are sick and twisted.
    Last edited by slimslob; 05-31-2023 at 07:34 PM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Yessssss i do

The only two things the trumpy tax breaks accomplished are a $2T increase to national debt and richer billionaires.

Yessssss i do
    Hay Genius 25% of the debt was because of the Trump tax cuts and lost revenue

Sorry Math Wins

That a Fact Jack

Yep unhinged

Trump angrily disowned his loyalist former press secretary as a ‘RINO’ for citing poll numbers that didn’t show him beating DeSantis by enough