Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Speaking of the Dark Web, Microsoft will announce as part of its new Microsoft 365 Home product, password protector software that will send you an immediate alert if its detects one of your registered passwords on the Dark Web. Cyber Criminals are working overtime these days to take advantage of the COVID-19 crisis knowing there are scarce police resources available now to prosecute them.

Also car thefts from people driveways are way up these days.
    Begs the question:
    What's Microsoft doing violating peoples privacy by putting personal passwords into internet documents? What phone-home software are they using to track personal documents across the internet?

Microsoft doesn't need money, they will survive.

Re theft:
    People have to feed their families.
    It's the law of self-permission by numbers(money) else its law-of-the-jungle survival of the fittest by force...

Human beings are 98% orangutan DNA. In all honesty, how could we behave differently when its encoded into our DNA?

Even the sweet little granma library assistant can be forced into family or self preservation...
    How extreme will the world become? Its up to you an I to raise enough awareness for social change, and to accept that social change can end in a bang or a whimper. People still have some freewill...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    I have one question for you, n25an, do you sleep? ( said with respect) Your a machine! With this covid-19 you need to be getting your rest so your body can fight this off!

BOW.jpg

thank you... & I will try...
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    I have one question for you, n25an, do you sleep? ( said with respect) Your a machine! With this covid-19 you need to be getting your rest so your body can fight this off!
    Yeah his computer is working tirelessly...
    I feel there's a good chance he's using a search bot,web-crawler, web-scraper search engine.

All credit though, n25an has post some relevant articles...

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Begs the question:
    What's Microsoft doing violating peoples privacy by putting personal passwords into internet documents? What phone-home software are they using to track personal documents across the internet?

Re theft:
    It's the law of self-permission by numbers(money) else its law-of-the-jungle survival of the fittest by force...

Human beings are 98% orangutan DNA. In all honesty, how could we behave differently when its encoded into our DNA?

Even the sweet little granma library assistant can be forced into family or self preservation...
    How extreme will the world become? Its up to you an I to raise enough awareness for social change, and to accept that social change can end in a bang or a whimper. People still have some freewill...
    ... the breakthrough here is the software scans the Dark web to protect your passwords and then sends you an immediate alert if your information is published there. This has never been done before and the Dark web is a well known trading ground for lists of passwords traded fro profit between criminals.

... if you have concerns about Microsoft's ability to protect your data, OK. That is your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Very similar results to a Stanford study in Santa Clara county.
    L.A. County Antibody Tests Suggest the Fatality Rate for COVID-19 Is Much Lower Than People Feared – Reason.com

It would appear that either SARS-CoV-2 is not as virulent as the news media tries to make you believe or it is not the first time it has been around and a huge portion of the population is already immune.
    the media lies... interesting
    cooperike.jpg

... the breakthrough here is the software scans the Dark web to protect your passwords and then sends you an immediate alert if your information is published there. This has never been done before and the Dark web is a well known trading ground for lists of passwords traded fro profit between criminals.

... if you have concerns about Microsoft's ability to protect your data, OK. That is your choice.
    I'm not against Microsoft per'se. It just that I believe I found internet backdoors in the early versions of Win10 software when installed directly off a clean authorised DVD. Something is not quite right. In saying that, I believe Microsoft sub-contracts their DVD manufacturing out to Singapore. So its a case of who has who's best interest at heart.

For those that wish to know,I don't store any software used for analysing other software anywhere at my location.
    So don't bother to come looking for it....
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 04-22-2020 at 04:12 AM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Begs the question:

Re theft:

HUH?????

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    the media lies... interesting
    cooperike.jpg
    Which lie are you alluding to?

I see CNN anchor Anderson Cooper standing waist/ hip deep in water in a flooded out neighbourhood broadcasting from Hurricane Katrina maybe.

kneeling for effect... it wasn't dramatic enough...

and just lies of media in general..
    not to be trusted...

Which lie are you alluding to?

I see CNN anchor Anderson Cooper standing waist/ hip deep in water in a flooded out neighbourhood broadcasting from Hurricane Katrina maybe.