Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

at home covid 19 tests
    approved....
    its currently on sale...
    at Everlywell: Home Health Testing Made Easy - Results You Can Understand
    but you must fill out a questionaire to receive approval to get one...
    Coronavirus testing: How to get at-home test kits for COVID-19 - syracuse.com
    covid19drugtest.jpg
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    kneeling for effect... it wasn't dramatic enough...

and just lies of media in general..
    not to be trusted...
    Do you mean ALL media, or just the ones that report things that you disagree with?

one must trust the stories in the media like one trusts theories in science...
    what they say is good until something more plausible comes along...
    while always keeping in mind their boundaries and limits are their advertisers, their sources and entrenched interests...
    they don't have a moral compass so you can chuck that idea as a boundary right out the window...

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Do you mean ALL media, or just the ones that report things that you disagree with?

darn... you take all the fun out of life...

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post

For those that wish to know,I don't store any software used for analysing other software anywhere at my location.
    So don't bother to come looking for it....

Technician

darn... you take all the fun out of life...
    That's really good idea to enjoy everyone life. But the situation is hard enough.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

World wide Fact Watch audiences sounds like a good idea, but I have to ask, who watches the "Fact Watch" website for global corrections and errors.

Centralised information makes it far easier for money, loans,favours leading to bribery and corruption.

just saying...
    Associated press does exactly this, media outlets get an account and can reprint the stories.
    Find everything you need for your newsroom across all formats and genres. && 2,000 Stories every day
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Important news that the USA is monitoring Australians on the dark web. How are those privacy laws inacted?
    Good work from the Aussies police in Australia they saved 4 children from sexual predators.
    Needless to say these people need to be dealt with.

However Darknet is accessed by the Tor Browser and uses onion routing which is a technology invented by the US Naval Research in an attempt to keep communications untraceable and encrypted. The technology was later open sourced and released to the public so the whole world can use it rather than just the US Military which introduces more anonymity. Its practically impossible to de anonymize a tor user and find out their location. People get caught by using email addresses and nicknames etc they have used somewhere else.

A pdf called "Tor stinks" released by Edward Snowden and very easy to find on the internet has the following to say,

We will never be able to de-anonymize all Tor users all the time.
    With manual analysis we can de-anonymize a very small fraction of Tor users, however no success de-anonymizing a user in response to a TOPI request/ on demand.
    There is a rather excellent fifteen minute youtube video on the subject here
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

I'm not against Microsoft per'se. It just that I believe I found internet backdoors in the early versions of Win10 software when installed directly off a clean authorised DVD. Something is not quite right. In saying that, I believe Microsoft sub-contracts their DVD manufacturing out to Singapore. So its a case of who has who's best interest at heart.
    Do I get this right, are you saying the Windows 10 code is modified in Singapore, copied to a dvd and then sold as a genuine product?

microsoft windows products typically ship with a lot of errors which can become exploits...

for some they profit by this by finding these exploits and selling them to the highest bidder... they are zero days... errors which need to be fixed now... meaning so critical its like zero days to fix them... they are so critical...

below is a link to what one of microsoft updates fixed...
    Microsoft's February 2020 Patch Tuesday Fixes 99 Flaws, IE 0day

the idea of computer related equipment with common vulnerabilites and exposures is so common its not restricted to microsoft
    CVE security vulnerability database. Security vulnerabilities, exploits, references and more

most of these back doors and "errors" were built by engineers for testing...
    and with the demands, firings, promoting, demoting and rehiring natural to any corporation... some of them become embarrassing exploits and zero days and need fixing...
    they are like the service mode for copiers...
    they have just been applied for malicious uses...
    hence the reason for updates... patches... or firmware updates... on microsoft and various platforms...

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Do I get this right, are you saying the Windows 10 code is modified in Singapore, copied to a dvd and then sold as a genuine product?
    Last edited by n25an; 04-23-2020 at 04:23 AM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

microsoft windows products typically ship with a lot of errors which can become exploits...

for some they profit by this by finding these exploits and selling them to the highest bidder... they are zero days... errors which need to be fixed now... meaning so critical its like zero days to fix them... they are so critical...

below is a link to what one of microsoft updates fixed...
    Microsoft's February 2020 Patch Tuesday Fixes 99 Flaws, IE 0day

the idea of computer related equipment with common vulnerabilites and exposures is so common its not restricted to microsoft
    CVE security vulnerability database. Security vulnerabilities, exploits, references and more

most of these back doors and "errors" were built by engineers for testing...
    and with the demands, firings and rehiring natural to any corporation... some of them become embarrassing exploits and zero days and need fixing...
    they are like the service mode for copiers...
    they have just been applied for malicious uses...
    hence the reason for updates... patches... or firmware updates... on microsoft and various platforms...
    Getting way off topic again

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk