Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Mark Meadows, President Donald Trump’s former chief of staff, has revealed new details about Trump’s coronavirus deceit. It had already been reported that late last year, when Trump got COVID, he withheld information about a positive test result. It was also well documented that Trump asked advisers to conceal their own positive test results; that he knowingly put unwitting people (including older people) at risk by meeting with them, maskless, at close-up indoor events; and that many people who had been with him later became gravely ill or tested positive. But Meadows and at least two other former officials now confirm that Trump initially tested positive for the virus on Sept. 26, 2020. This means that Trump’s deception and his conscious endangerment of others began several days earlier than was previously known.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I don't know. You, Phil and Wee Willy always seem angry. So if that's what it's like to be a conservative I'll pass.

Let's see....

You've been running around with you hair on fire over viability being changed from 23 weeks to 14. I actually worry that you or someone like you will commit an act of violence.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Let's see....

You've been running around with you hair on fire over viability being changed from 23 weeks to 14. I actually worry that you or someone like you will commit an act of violence.
    Another nothing to with Covid19 from the Rookie post.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Another nothing to with Covid19 from the Rookie post.
    I got tired of discussing covid with you idiots because you think masking up kids and not testing illegals is "science". GTFOH.

President Biden is planning to announce on Thursday steps his administration will implement to fight COVID-19 in the winter months, including more aggressive travel-related COVID-19 restrictions starting next week.

The steps come as the first known U.S. case of the omicron variant was detected in California on Wednesday in a person who had returned more than a week ago from South Africa, where the variant was first detected.

The new variant presents the latest threat to the nation's public health, the economy and Biden's political standing in the wake of sinking approval ratings and ahead of next year's midterm elections.

Biden is expected to announce Thursday that his administration, which has already imposed a ban on international travelers from eight southern African nations, will further tighten testing requirements on all other international travelers entering the country.

President Biden is planning to announce on Thursday steps his administration will implement to fight COVID-19 in the winter months, including more aggressive travel-related COVID-19 restrictions starting next week.

The steps come as the first known U.S. case of the omicron variant was detected in California on Wednesday in a person who had returned more than a week ago from South Africa, where the variant was first detected.

The new variant presents the latest threat to the nation's public health, the economy and Biden's political standing in the wake of sinking approval ratings and ahead of next year's midterm elections.

Biden is expected to announce Thursday that his administration, which has already imposed a ban on international travelers from eight southern African nations, will further tighten testing requirements on all other international travelers entering the country.
    Liberals don't want to address the elephant in the room. Illegal immigrants don't have a travel ban. They're free to come and go and liberals will call anyone who dares stop them a racist. It's insanity.

Florida on Thursday reported 91 more deaths and 2,125 additional COVID-19 cases to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, according to Miami Herald calculations of CDC data. All but 40 of the newly reported deaths — about 56% — occurred since Nov. 4, according to the Herald analysis. About 35% of the newly reported have died in the past two weeks, the analysis showed. In all, Florida has recorded at least 3,695,641 confirmed COVID cases and 61,630 deaths.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...#storylink=cpy

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Let's see....

If going from 23 weeks to 15 weeks is nothing, why do it?
    I always thought you amigos were always whining about how your rights are slowly being taken away just because there were mask mandates?
    Maybe you should look at how actually taking away other peoples right affects thing.
    I know that is impossible for Republicans. Very few of you have empathy for anyone besides yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    If going from 23 weeks to 15 weeks is nothing, why do it?
    I always thought you amigos were always whining about how your rights are slowly being taken away just because there were mask mandates?
    Maybe you should look at how actually taking away other peoples right affects thing.
    I know that is impossible for Republicans. Very few of you have empathy for anyone besides yourselves.

You haven't/can't explained where in the constitution that it says abortion is a right.

This is the 3rd time I've asked you to explain how going from 24 to 15 weeks is taking away rights? You must answer those questions if you want to be taken seriously.

Oh, and the reason Mississippi wants to change the time is because they believe "science" shows that's when an unborn child can feel pain.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

More like being a Drunk Jackass

Seeing what Billy and the other amigos post I would say they are on something stronger than booze. Something much more mind altering.