1. #10921
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mask UP Billy Brandon
    Posts
    13,135
    Rep Power
    176

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Former President Trump came in contact with more than 500 people between the day he initially tested positive for COVID-19 and his eventual hospitalization, according to a report by The Washington Post.


    He came in contact with people either in close proximity to him or at events, according to the report. The number, however, doesn't include people present at his rallies.


    In the time following the initial test, Trump did not take extra precautions such as mask-wearing or social distancing as preventative measures for those he came in contact with after the positive test on Sept. 26, 2020, the Post said.

  2. #10922
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mask UP Billy Brandon
    Posts
    13,135
    Rep Power
    176

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus


  3. #10923
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mask UP Billy Brandon
    Posts
    13,135
    Rep Power
    176

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    People in counties that voted Trump more likely to die from Covid study
    Areas that voted for Trump by at least 60% in November 2020 had 2.7 times the death rate than counties that voted heavily for Biden

  4. #10924
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mask UP Billy Brandon
    Posts
    13,135
    Rep Power
    176

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Unvaccinated people remain at substantial risk of serious illness. About 1,000 Americans have been dying each day of Covid in recent weeks, the vast majority of them unvaccinated.

  5. #10925
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    16,115
    Rep Power
    440

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    People in counties that voted Trump more likely to die from Covid study
    Areas that voted for Trump by at least 60% in November 2020 had 2.7 times the death rate than counties that voted heavily for Biden
    Hogwash.
    There you go again quoting something and not giving a link to it.


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  6. #10926
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    6,642
    Rep Power
    189

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Hogwash.
    There you go again quoting something and not giving a link to it.


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    People in pro-Trump areas nearly three times more likely to die from COVID-19: NPR analysis | TheHill

  7. #10927
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    7,760
    Rep Power
    271

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus


    I want to see it broken down on racial demographics because....



    Black Americans make up 13% of the US population. They make up 23% of COVID-19 deaths.


    Black Americans make up 13% of the US population. They make up 23% of COVID-19 deaths. - USAFacts

    The same pattern holds true for Hispanics. Both of those groups belong to one Sleepy Joe Biden.
    Embrace the process, not the outcome.

  8. #10928
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    6,642
    Rep Power
    189

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I want to see it broken down on racial demographics because....






    The same pattern holds true for Hispanics. Both of those groups belong to one Sleepy Joe Biden.

    Don't tell me your problems. Look it up
    I'm sure you will find the racial information you are looking for. It's all in the way you word your search request

  9. #10929
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    7,760
    Rep Power
    271

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Don't tell me your problems. Look it up
    I'm sure you will find the racial information you are looking for. It's all in the way you word your search request
    You're the one trying to make the case that Trump voters are dropping dead at 3x the rate of Biden voters. I'm simply showing the fallacy in your argument.
    Embrace the process, not the outcome.

  10. #10930
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    6,642
    Rep Power
    189

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    You're the one trying to make the case that Trump voters are dropping dead at 3x the rate of Biden voters. I'm simply showing the fallacy in your argument.

    All the report says is that counties where donny boy won have higher death rates. You drew the conclusion that they were trump voters.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here