Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Am I understanding this correctly? They (doctors/hospitals), have patients that die and are ruled to have covid-19 get more money even if the true cause was old age, heart attack, stroke, etc.? And, even more money if they were hooked up to a ventilator? Sounds like greed to me and even criminal if that is true!
    Correct in some states, they are counting ANY death during this time is being deemed COVID19 death.. they skewd the numbers .. and got paid for it. These counts are coming mainly from Dem states.
    Greed and corruption at it's finest. Latest on the Corona Virus

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Am I understanding this correctly? They (doctors/hospitals), have patients that die and are ruled to have covid-19 get more money even if the true cause was old age, heart attack, stroke, etc.? And, even more money if they were hooked up to a ventilator? Sounds like greed to me and even criminal if that is true!
    I honestly feel sorry for your system of health care in America
    It is truely a sad day for any hard working citizens to give 1/3 of their wages over to private health scam,scum,scare care.

For American hospitals to get 10's of thou$ands of dollar$ of extra money for labelling deaths as "Covid case$" is really a sad.

To feed off the pain and suffering of others at their lowest point is truely a sad day for the human race.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Corrections are already starting in some states.
    Pa. removes 200 deaths from state coronavirus count as questions mount about reporting process, accuracy | Fox News

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Can’t remember where I saw it, but someone died in a car accident, had covid in their system, and was deemed a “covid related death” until the family stepped in to correct it!
    Ive posted before about States padding the numbers.
    Omertà

New heartburn treatment drug Famotidine being looked at as a treatment for Covid.

When Callahan and the Chinese doctors looked closer, they found that many of the people with lower incomes were taking famotidine, whereas the wealthier patients tended to take a different, more expensive drug.
    "The poor peasants really seemed to do well on famotidine," Tracey said. "There are a lot of anecdotes passing around that give us some hope."

Wow, “anecdotal evidence” that gives hope!?
    We should probably “nay-say “ this drug, because so far it’s only based on anecdotal evidence.
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Correct in some states, they are counting ANY death during this time is being deemed COVID19 death.. they skewd the numbers .. and got paid for it. These counts are coming mainly from Dem states.
    Greed and corruption at it's finest. Latest on the Corona Virus

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    WOW!!! What a bunch of corrupt, money grabbing scumbags!! Could explain New York with a much higher count than the rest of the country and a brother of the governor who faked his coming out of quarantine on television! Unreal, why is this allowed to happen!!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    I honestly feel sorry for your system of health care in America
    It is truely a sad day for any hard working citizens to give 1/3 of their wages over to private health scam,scum,scare care.

For American hospitals to get 10's of thou$ands of dollar$ of extra money for labelling deaths as "Covid case$" is really a sad.

To feed off the pain and suffering of others at their lowest point is truely a sad day for the human race.
    Your so right, Neomatrix. It really sickens me, I am beside myself right now!!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    New heartburn treatment drug Famotidine being looked at as a treatment for Covid.

When Callahan and the Chinese doctors looked closer, they found that many of the people with lower incomes were taking famotidine, whereas the wealthier patients tended to take a different, more expensive drug.
    "The poor peasants really seemed to do well on famotidine," Tracey said. "There are a lot of anecdotes passing around that give us some hope."

We should probably “nay-say “ this drug, because so far it’s only based on anecdotal evidence.
    There is a clinical trial going on right now, so I guess we will find out

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

Famotidine brand name Pepsid. I wonder if it is the same as pepsin used in the original formulation of Beemans Chewing Gum?

Should President Trump hear about it and ask if it is being investigated, every news outlet will "nay-say" it.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

I believe as in Italy,usa and Spain that older people who had previous health issue got the fast track express to heavens door..
    They might have lived 3-5 years more but this desease is brutal...As for the scum bag hospitals taking advantage is anyone surprised?
    They nickle and dime you for everything but the system from here is nyc is big corporations buying up the smaller places.
    My doctor whom i know for 30 years told me due to the real scum bags:"mal practice lawyers" his insurance rates became so high he
    could not stay independent anymore...and he is real good legit "caring doctor",but here is usa a lawyer will sue anyone just to suck
    their veins dry...............
    stay healthy out there and sane