Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    We are now 760 days into “15 days to flatten the curve”.

I was not aware that each of those 15 days would be 1,216 hours long!

On another note, my wife was prescribed Ivermectin by her doctor for her Covid illness this past Wednesday, and it has made a remarkable improvement in her health in just a couple of days!! Which I thought was VERY strange, because we’ve been told by the liberal media and Fauci that it’s “ineffective” and dangerous.....?!?!?

I wonder why they (the MSM, and liberals) keep telling people that it doesn’t work or that it’s a dangerous horse pill not intended for humans?? If that’s the case, why would a medical professional prescribe it to my wife!?!? Is he actually trying to kill her?

I know there will be a couple of liberal heads that will short-circuit when they read this, but facts are facts, and the fact is, doctors are still prescribing Ivermectin to Covid Patients despite the narrative, and that medication works as intended. Sorry to burst your brainwashed bubbles! NOT!
    Glad she found a doctor willing to prescribe it.
    It does work despite what bullshitmaster and copier idiot say. They are nothing more than parrots for the MSM.

TRUMP was right with his Right To Try legislation. Too bad other 'doctors' are so hardheaded.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    It does work despite what bullshitmaster and copier idiot say. They are nothing more than parrots for the MSM.

TRUMP was right with his Right To Try legislation. Too bad other 'doctors' are so hardheaded.

I haven't said word one about ivermectin so leave me out of your bullshit rants philie

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

We didn’t even have to “search” for a doctor that would. Her Primary Physician is the one who prescribed it without hesitation!
    One of the perks of living in a conservative state!
    Omertà

We didn’t even have to “search” for a doctor that would. Her Primary Physician is the one who prescribed it without hesitation!
    Yup Gov Pooper has failed NC terribly.
    The mutherfucker should be in jail.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

We are now 760 days into “15 days to flatten the curve”.

I was not aware that each of those 15 days would be 1,216 hours long!

On another note, my wife was prescribed Ivermectin by her doctor for her Covid illness this past Wednesday, and it has made a remarkable improvement in her health in just a couple of days!! Which I thought was VERY strange, because we’ve been told by the liberal media and Fauci that it’s “ineffective” and dangerous.....?!?!?

I wonder why they (the MSM, and liberals) keep telling people that it doesn’t work or that it’s a dangerous horse pill not intended for humans?? If that’s the case, why would a medical professional prescribe it to my wife!?!? Is he actually trying to kill her?

I know there will be a couple of liberal heads that will short-circuit when they read this, but facts are facts, and the fact is, doctors are still prescribing Ivermectin to Covid Patients despite the narrative, and that medication works as intended. Sorry to burst your brainwashed bubbles! NOT!
    ... I am glad your wife feels better but she is still not protected against COVID-19D.

Shame on your Doctor to prescribe horse medicine to your wife and shame on both of you to be so gullible to believe him.

Ivermectin is not a FDA/ CDC approved medicine to reduce the effects of COVID-19.

If you are actually telling the truth I think this Doctor could lose his/her license.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

God call. If you remember one or more of the videos of Dr. Dan Erickson, he is one of the owners of a number of urgent care facilities here in Bakersfield. He is one of the first doctors to post videos in support of the use of Hydroxychloroquine. He is one of the most experienced doctors in viruses and respiratory infections diseases. Unlike Dr. Fauci who is not much more than a bureaucrat who has not worked in private practice, according to Wikipedia he went straight from his residency to being a clinical laboratory associate with NIAID, Dr. Erickson sees patients on a daily basis. Okay I rambled a bit but I do have local access to one of the premier front line doctors for treating COVID, should the need ever arise.

Mexifornia may be a red state but the County of Kern and the City of Bakersfield are conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    God call. If you remember one or more of the videos of Dr. Dan Erickson, he is one of the owners of a number of urgent care facilities here in Bakersfield. He is one of the first doctors to post videos in support of the use of Hydroxychloroquine. He is one of the most experienced doctors in viruses and respiratory infections diseases. Unlike Dr. Fauci who is not much more than a bureaucrat who has not worked in private practice, according to Wikipedia he went straight from his residency to being a clinical laboratory associate with NIAID, Dr. Erickson sees patients on a daily basis. Okay I rambled a bit but I do have local access to one of the premier front line doctors for treating COVID, should the need ever arise.

Mexifornia may be a red state but the County of Kern and the City of Bakersfield are conservative.
    For the Billionth Time Hydroxychloroquine Does Not Now or Ever work for Covid19

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... I am glad your wife feels better but she is still not protected against COVID-19D.

Shame on your Doctor to prescribe horse medicine to your wife and shame on both of you to be so gullible to believe him.

Ivermectin is not a FDA/ CDC approved medicine to reduce the effects of COVID-19.

If you are actually telling the truth I think this Doctor could lose his/her license.

A couple of months ago you were telling us the importance of wearing a cloth mask. And before that you were telling us that if we were double vaxxed that we couldn't spread the virus. And somewhere in there you assured us that inflation was temporary.

Your batting average is worse than your personality.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    A couple of months ago you were telling us the importance of wearing a cloth mask. And before that you were telling us that if we were double vaxxed that we couldn't spread the virus. And somewhere in there you assured us that inflation was temporary.

Your batting average is worse than your personality.
    Correct until the end

P.S. Wash your hands

Free N95 Masks available next week CVS Walgreens and Walmart

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

I am sorry but it is. Documented test results recorded at the National Library of Medicine(NLM) on the National Institute of Health(NIH) campus in Bethesda, Maryland from the last 9 month have shown it to be effective in treating SARS-CoV-2 infections, especially when used early in treatment. I have previously post one or more of them to this thread as well as a report of the US military supporting the use of Ivermectin. If you want to be absolutely truthful, the current so call "vaccines" are not Fully FDA approved medicines for the treatment of anything. They are being dispensed in the US under EUAs, Emergence Use Authorizations.

Furthermore, Ivermectin is not as you put it "horse medicine" It is a medicine that is approved for many on label treatment of numerous infections in humans. As such, under current US laws and regulations, it is 100% legal for a licensed physician to prescribe it for off label use.

Now I realize that you liberals are too stupid to be able to understand that there is a difference between the Ivermectin at a veterinary supply store intended for a rancher to purchase for treating infections in his/her 600 pound horse and the Ivermectin formulated and in a dosage level for humans.