1. #12681
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Billy Putin
    Posts
    14,637
    Rep Power
    198

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    We have been posting facts. You have kept you head planted so deeply in your butt hole that your cannot understand facts.
    What's facts?

    Wait
    CDC NOPE
    AMA NOPE
    FDA NOPE

    Yep FACTS

  2. #12682
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Billy Putin
    Posts
    14,637
    Rep Power
    198

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Russia sets another daily virus record amid omicron surge
    New coronavirus infections in Russia have reached an all-time high, the third consecutive daily record as the highly contagious omicron variant spreads through the country

  3. #12683
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    17,529
    Rep Power
    484

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    We have been posting facts. You have kept you head planted so deeply in your butt hole that your cannot understand facts.
    He needs no stinking facts.
    He's a Democrat.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  4. #12684
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    17,529
    Rep Power
    484

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Russia sets another daily virus record amid omicron surge
    New coronavirus infections in Russia have reached an all-time high, the third consecutive daily record as the highly contagious omicron variant spreads through the country
    So are you going to try and blame Trump again?
    Or are you saying a ex KGB handles it better than Biden?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  5. #12685
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    20,487
    Rep Power
    594

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Russia sets another daily virus record amid omicron surge
    New coronavirus infections in Russia have reached an all-time high, the third consecutive daily record as the highly contagious omicron variant spreads through the country
    Son you are going to have to learn how to provide proof of what you post.If you are posting lies about Russia, the KGB will find you.

  6. #12686
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    20,487
    Rep Power
    594

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    So are you going to try and blame Trump again?
    Or are you saying a ex KGB handles it better than Biden?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    He is trying to focus attention away from Biden's terrible record on total deaths under his watch.

  7. #12687
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    7,527
    Rep Power
    209

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Son you are going to have to learn how to provide proof of what you post.If you are posting lies about Russia, the KGB will find you.
    Jeez Slimjim, you are certainly eager to defend Russia. Is it because your idol trump is in love with Putin?

  8. #12688
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    20,487
    Rep Power
    594

  9. #12689
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Billy Putin
    Posts
    14,637
    Rep Power
    198

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Son you are going to have to learn how to provide proof of what you post.If you are posting lies about Russia, the KGB will find you.
    Google it dummy Just because your not trained for IT work is no reason you can still learn.


    PS space key after a period

  10. #12690
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    8,877
    Rep Power
    309

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Jeez Slimjim, you are certainly eager to defend Russia. Is it because your idol trump is in love with Putin?

    In a years time, Biden has gotten Canada into a war.



    Canada deploys special forces to Ukraine amid rising tensions with Russia

    Canada deploys special forces to Ukraine amid rising tensions with Russia - National | Globalnews.ca
    Embrace the process, not the outcome.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here