Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by qbert69 View Post
    HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS LIES!!!Latest on the Corona Virus

YouTube

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    my question has always been... we are being told to social distance, isolate, wear masks/gloves, etc. Why is it, the President and his people not doing the same if this is as bad as they say it is? Does not matter if they have been tested because testing does not stop the spread of the virus? Just an observation.
    Last edited by copiertec; 05-07-2020 at 04:32 PM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    my question has always been... we are being told to social distance, isolate, wear masks/gloves, etc. Why is it President and his people not doing the same if this is as bad as they say it is? Does not matter if they have been tested because testing does not stop the spread of the virus? Just an observation.
    Separation for tracking via mobile devices...granularity is not fine enough so the separation improves geolocation/ triangulation accuracy....at least that's what I have gleaned from various other sources!!!Latest on the Corona VirusLatest on the Corona Virus

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    my question has always been... we are being told to social distance, isolate, wear masks/gloves, etc. Why is it President and his people not doing the same if this is as bad as they say it is? Does not matter if they have been tested because testing does not stop the spread of the virus? Just an observation.
    Perception is reality.

If you perceive the President and his team are not following widely recommended PPE guidelines, this is definitely a bad example for the nation.

Citizens perceive if it is OK for Trump and his team not to wear PPE, it must be OK for me.

1,000s of people work at the White House, Senate and Congress and come and go each day. Why expose leadership to such a risk?

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

CBS caught broadcasting 'fake news on the coronavirus' Sky News Australia
    2 minute video

YouTube
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    CBS caught broadcasting 'fake news on the coronavirus' Sky News Australia
    2 minute video

YouTube
    Only believe content from Project Veritas at your own risk.

The video you presented is as likely itself to be fake news as actual news.

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Project Veritas - Media Bias/Fact Check

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Only believe content from Project Veritas at your own risk.

The video you presented is as likely itself to be fake news as actual news.

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Project Veritas - Media Bias/Fact Check

Oh yeah Sky News Australia is fake news just because it leans to the right in that theory why is left wing news such a totally trustworthy source?
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

These mayors/governors are showing us exactly what the democrat party is all about. Control ...tearing up our Constitution ... and demand of their bosses that we succumb to THEIR wishes. For far to long the majority of citizens have been willing to kowtow to the demands of tyranny. We are now seeing how brazen they are in their thoughts and actions. Stand UP or live on your knees. This is a turning point in our society, don't make the same mistake again.

De Blasio Defies 1st Amendment: Absolutely 'No Protests Allowed in NYC'

Our First Amendment is as follows: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    That means that our government CANNOT deny us of exercising religion, free speech, press, or the right to peacefully assemble and petition the government.

That is exactly what New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio and NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea are attempting to do. Under the cover of the coronavirus pandemic, they have ordered people to stay home, adding that they are not allowed to protest.

"You're talking about some of the values we hold in the highest regard in this country and certainly in this city, the right for people to gather, the right to free speech and the right to protest," Shea said on Monday. "But now comes the bad news, we're in a pandemic and executive orders have been issued, these are laws that have been passed down through executive order to keep people alive, while we greatly, greatly respect the right of people to protest, there should not be protests taking place in the middle of a pandemic by gathering outside and putting people at risk."

"People who want to make their voices heard, there are plenty of ways to do it without gathering in person," de Blasio added, "Use all the other tools you have to get your point across but avoid anything that might put other people in harm's way."

He has no right to give any such order. Our Constitutional rights do not pause or cease to exist because of a virus.

They forget that their paycheck comes from WE THE PEOPLE... in other words WE ARE THEIR BOSSES... It's time to FIRE these employees that are overstepping the oath of office and bring them accountable for their actions.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

I am am sick of watching/hearing all politicians talk and have come to the point of not watching anymore..
    Both my governor and president are long winded and ramble on.
    If either were working with me at a dealership they would the ones to deliver me parts as i dont see either capable of
    figuring even the simplest of jobs...
    MY hope is with BIOTECH and I was happy to hear Gilead s CEO DANIEL O'DAY","talk on CNN FINANCE show and say they will donate this medicine to both USA and the world.
    Japan just approved REMDESIVIR..
    From what i saw it was a drug that came out of the SARS/MERS Pandemic many years ago...
    SO there is hope.........

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Oh yeah Sky News Australia is fake news just because it leans to the right in that theory why is left wing news such a totally trustworthy source?
    he founder of Project Veritas has been sentenced to jail for exposing PPH and their money making scheme on selling body parts from abortions. The people behind Planned Parenthood have been the democrat party from the start Margaret Sanger (founder), started the 'program' when the democrats were trying to keep the blacks from having a vote, depopulation was the goal to achieve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    he founder of Project Veritas has been sentenced to jail for exposing PPH and their money making scheme on selling body parts from abortions. The people behind Planned Parenthood have been the democrat party from the start Margaret Sanger (founder), started the 'program' when the democrats were trying to keep the blacks from having a vote, depopulation was the goal to achieve that.
    Project Veritas had some information against Prince Andrew who was friends with Epstein. The whole investigation was shelved due to pressure from the Royal Family amongst others.

YouTube