Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

I think i would believe doctors,and scientist over a county supervisor,,i mean shouldnt he be more focused on HIS JOB........
    I dont believe trump or most politicos as they all have an agenda...
    plus i think trump failed science in school...And i dont want idiots thinking we can all hold hands and the world is back to normal..
    This plague does big damage even if one survives,lungs,kidney,brain etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    San Diego Supervisor Says Only 6 Of 194 Coronavirus-Recorded Deaths ‘Pure’ Coronavirus Deaths | The Daily Wire

On Tuesday, San Diego county Supervisor Jim Desmond said after digging into the data that he believes only six of the county’s 194 coronavirus-identified deaths are “pure” coronavirus deaths, meaning they died from the virus, not merely with the virus.

“We’ve unfortunately had six pure, solely coronavirus deaths — six out of 3.3 million people,” Desmond said on a podcast, Armstrong & Getty Extra Large Interviews, according to San Diego Tribune. “I mean, what number are we trying to get to with those odds. I mean, it’s incredible. We want to be safe, and we can do it, but unfortunately, it’s more about control than getting the economy going again and keeping people safe.”

Public Health Officer Dr. Wilma Wooten suggested Wednesday during a press briefing that Desmond was being callous, noting that their liberal identification of COVID-19 deaths is uniform with coding nationwide.
    Oh Boy FAKE News Friday

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Oh Boy FAKE News Friday
    Someone in Italian Partliament said a similar thing as Phil's post suggested......is that fake news as well ?
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    San Diego Supervisor Says Only 6 Of 194 Coronavirus-Recorded Deaths ‘Pure’ Coronavirus Deaths | The Daily Wire

On Tuesday, San Diego county Supervisor Jim Desmond said after digging into the data that he believes only six of the county’s 194 coronavirus-identified deaths are “pure” coronavirus deaths, meaning they died from the virus, not merely with the virus.

“We’ve unfortunately had six pure, solely coronavirus deaths — six out of 3.3 million people,” Desmond said on a podcast, Armstrong & Getty Extra Large Interviews, according to San Diego Tribune. “I mean, what number are we trying to get to with those odds. I mean, it’s incredible. We want to be safe, and we can do it, but unfortunately, it’s more about control than getting the economy going again and keeping people safe.”

Public Health Officer Dr. Wilma Wooten suggested Wednesday during a press briefing that Desmond was being callous, noting that their liberal identification of COVID-19 deaths is uniform with coding nationwide.

We already know the virus hits people with underlying health problems harder than otherwise healthy people. This means that if your immune system is compromised, you have a heart condition, you have asthma or other lung issues, the virus poses a more severe risk of death than if you didn't have any of those conditions.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

and what exactly is pure corona deaths..
    MY dad who passed had a heart issue,bypasses done and then got a auto immune disease .
    He fought it for 4 years before passing and i dont know what killed him nor care,it wont bring him back knowing.
    When you get multiple problems of course it makes it harder to keep someone alive.
    It is the same with this covid...........

I just hope people dont think we all can go back to pre 2020 till a cure

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    and what exactly is pure corona deaths..
    MY dad who passed had a heart issue,bypasses done and then got a auto immune disease .
    He fought it for 4 years before passing and i dont know what killed him nor care,it wont bring him back knowing.
    When you get multiple problems of course it makes it harder to keep someone alive.
    It is the same with this covid...........

I just hope people dont think we all can go back to pre 2020 till a cure
    If he had died in the last 3 months and they could in any way connect him to a possible COVID-19 exposure, it would be reported as a COVID-19 death. Puure economics of how much insurance, including Medicare, pays. From what I hear $15,000 vs $1,500. That is $13,500 more the hospital get if they call it a COVID-19 caused death.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Well Researched Information for Y'All to Peruse!!!

PIH, Bobby Rush, and The Truth Behind Contact Tracing Surveillance | coreysdigs.com

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

A $2.19 coronavirus "surcharge" spotted in a receipt at a restaurant in Missouri started a backlash earlier this month, but the restaurateur who operates the establishment says he's only trying to make ends meet.

Restaurants, salons institute coronavirus surcharges, causing social media backlash | Fox News

Billy Yuzar previously told Fox News that he decided to add the surcharge to offset the rising costs of food from his suppliers, instead of raising menu across the board, with no explanation as to why. He also said that his was just one of many restaurants in his West Plains town — all of whom use the same suppliers — to institute the charge.
    He hasn't heard any complaints from his customers, either..

And it’s not just restaurants. A dentist’s office in Jacksonville, Fla., reportedly started charging a $10 per appointment fee for personal protective equipment, and in Texas some hair salons have started adding a $3 sanitation charge,

“We are not trying to hide this surcharge, we choose this option rather than changing our prices on our menu, this way we can adjust the surcharge weekly," the restaurant wrote. "We’ve been putting flyers in front of our restaurant & put the surcharge on your receipt, today we put more signage. Please understand we cant control the rising cost of meat, seafood, poultry & produce prices.”

Personally, I am OK paying for the extra surcharge even with money being tight. Things are along ways from normal and right now you just have to be happy that you have access to these food and professional services. Where I live, we have access to neither.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    A $2.19 coronavirus "surcharge" spotted in a receipt at a restaurant in Missouri started a backlash earlier this month, but the restaurateur who operates the establishment says he's only trying to make ends meet.

Re Covid Tax.
    I said this two months ago.

In Australia we already have a very rude GST (Govt Sanctioned Thieving) on all products.
    The GST drains money out of circluation from the average Mum & Dad while making incredibly rude amounts of money for the goverment. When the GST was introduced it was pushed as being 10% on all products. In reality people paid nearly double the value for a shopping trolley of groceries. %10 my back-side, try the reality of %100 for essential weekly items.

Two months ago I said it won't be long an Govt will introduce a CST ( Covid Services Tax) to make the working class repay the govts covid debt, for saving the Ruling classes @ss.

I figure the RECLAIMED covid money debit( double thief )will come as a stealth increase in the GST...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ˇ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

doctors and scientists are governed by consensus...
    they will say what is safest so as to keep their jobs...
    the truth is dangerous for their jobs...
    whereas lies will keep you safe and may even get you a promotion...

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    I think i would believe doctors,and scientist over a county supervisor,,i mean shouldnt he be more focused on HIS JOB........
    I dont believe trump or most politicos as they all have an agenda...
    plus i think trump failed science in school...And i dont want idiots thinking we can all hold hands and the world is back to normal..
    This plague does big damage even if one survives,lungs,kidney,brain etc etc...
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too