Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzoo View Post
    MUST WATCH Debunking the Narrative (With Prof. Dolores Cahill) – Solari Video Server

Social distancing is doing more damage to our immune system

... on Mars maybe. If Doctor Cahill's theories are peer reviewed by any credible group of Doctors let me know. One Doctor's opinion is just that. One Doctor's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    sales service guy
    thanks for the recommendation
    Live Radio | CBC Listen after dark
    awesome... very 80s sounding...
    turn off geo location or station gets blocked...
    even so awesome... a nice way to get relief from the news...
    now if only I could find a podcast that played music like this...
    Yes, a great way to tune out politics, have a drink of your favorite poison and chill.

Randy Bachman's Vinyl Tap is really good. If you liked Bachman Turner Overdrive, you will like this channel!

YouTube Takin' Care of Business Live!

YouTube Let it Ride Live!
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 05-16-2020 at 03:26 AM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    whats the margins that you have seen???
    Margins vary on the place and menu.
    My buddy in MD was only seeing a 15% after all was said n done. Very good Italian 50 seat place.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... on Mars maybe. If Doctor Cahill's theories are peer reviewed by any credible group of Doctors let me know. One Doctor's opinion is just that. One Doctor's opinion.
    Well there's two more doctors here
    Dr. Erickson COVID-19 Briefing - Full Video
    The video suggests that exposure to bacteria boosts our immune system you are aware that Penicillin is derived from mold?
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

very good...
    check these out...
    on youtube...
    anything by black keys... awesome... its like new retro
    if its your style " postmodern jukebox..." new in very old style... like 1920s old gotta see it to believe it
    caro emerald... retro voice modern tunes
    kimbra... her voice and style is like straight 80s... its like she just keeps getting better... and wierder
    and no list would be complete without goyte... atleast thats my opinion...

Yes, a great way to tune out politics, have a drink of your favorite poison and chill.

Randy Bachman's Vinyl Tap is really good. If you liked Bachman Turner Overdrive, you will like this channel!

YouTube Takin' Care of Business Live!

YouTube Let it Ride Live!
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Apiject has been awarded I believe 139 million dollars to disperse covid 19 vaccinations, I believe Trump mentioned this just the other day. These vaccinations can contain optional gps tracking and rfid chips. Just search Apiject

America's Military Vaccine Mandate? Dept. of Defense Purchasing 500 Million ApiJect Syringes to Inject Every Person in America with Coronavirus Vaccine - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-admin-unveils-plan-ramp-syringe-production-future-covid-19-n1204436

ApiJect
    Last edited by copiertec; 05-16-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Apiject has been awarded I believe 139 million dollars to disperse covid 19 vaccinations, I believe Trump mentioned this just the other day. These vaccinations can contain optional gps tracking and rfid chips. Just search Apiject

America's Military Vaccine Mandate? Dept. of Defense Purchasing 500 Million ApiJect Syringes to Inject Every Person in America with Coronavirus Vaccine - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-admin-unveils-plan-ramp-syringe-production-future-covid-19-n1204436

ApiJect
    From your link

"Don’t forget that this is being married with President Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” which aims to bypass all the usual protocols of vaccine safety testing and clinical trials, delivering up to 300 million coronavirus vaccine doses before the end of calendar 2020."

The US gov't gets this wrong and a large % of the population is quickly injected, the consequences are staggering.

I think many people will take "a wait and see" approach as currently only 39% of US citizens trust President Trump's healthcare advise.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20 year tech's Avatar

From your link

"Don’t forget that this is being married with President Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” which aims to bypass all the usual protocols of vaccine safety testing and clinical trials, delivering up to 300 million coronavirus vaccine doses before the end of calendar 2020."

The US gov't gets this wrong and a large % of the population is quickly injected, the consequences are staggering.

I think many people will take "a wait and see" approach as currently only 39% of US citizens trust President Trump's healthcare advise.

I am one American that will be wait and see for certain

From your link

If they do fast track a vac, who is it being tested on before millions of humans are forced into mandatory vacs? Maybe, they have been testing on African's, Bill and Mr. Melinda sure love to vaccinate those African's for some reason... philanthropists' my ass!
    Last edited by copiertec; 05-16-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    These vaccinations can contain optional gps tracking and rfid chips. Just search Apiject
    t
    These chips are on the syringe so the healthcare worker can scan it by phone and its uploaded to a database of vaccinated people.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.