Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Re. Future pods
    Energy force fields are already real. Static charge or Magnetic, or a combination of both.
    The stationary force field created is more of an egg shaped then cylindrical bubble shape.
    The force field can hold out the wind and rain around a vehicle if energized strongly enough.

A tornado is one extreme example of an energy force field.
    Man in all his marvellous wisdom is just duplicating nature, and he still has a long way to go.

Imaging a utopian world where you pick up your force field energy cell in the center of your home in wheelbarrow, move the energy cell to a new country ,and re-energize the force field to live inside your protective force field dome. No wind or rain to worry about, no house maintenance or transport costs.

Utopia doesn't exist on earth, nor will force field dome city's.

No harm in dreaming though.....
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Chinese ambassador, 58, who hit out at coronavirus criticism of Beijing mysteriously found dead in his bed in Israel.

Chinese ambassador, 58, who hit out at coronavirus criticism of Beijing mysteriously found dead in his bed in Israel – The Sun
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

US and UK 'lead push against global patent pool for Covid-19 drugs'

US and UK 'lead push against global patent pool for Covid-19 drugs' | World news | The Guardian

“In a global crisis like this, that has such a massive impact on everyone, you would expect the WHO governing body to have the backbone to say no monopolies in this pandemic. It’s one thing for a country to use its economic clout to buy preferential access to drugs or vaccines. It’s another to prevent others from manufacturing and expanding global supply.”
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post

US and UK 'lead push against global patent pool for Covid-19 drugs' | World news | The Guardian

“In a global crisis like this, that has such a massive impact on everyone, you would expect the WHO governing body to have the backbone to say no monopolies in this pandemic. It’s one thing for a country to use its economic clout to buy preferential access to drugs or vaccines. It’s another to prevent others from manufacturing and expanding global supply.”
    IMHO ... we should start referring to the WHO as China/WHO.... they haven't stood up for the WHOLE world in a long time.

China with it's population should be making WAY LARGER payments to the WHO like the UK and US do!

Get the U,S,A, out of the UN/WHO NOW And get the UN/WHO out of The U.S.A. NOW!

yes I know the WHO is just a part of the UN.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    If he had died in the last 3 months and they could in any way connect him to a possible COVID-19 exposure, it would be reported as a COVID-19 death. Puure economics of how much insurance, including Medicare, pays. From what I hear $15,000 vs $1,500. That is $13,500 more the hospital get if they call it a COVID-19 caused death.
    i hear you,my daughter who works in radiology told me the same thing..
    In the real world he lived downtown 3 blocks from world trade and even worked
    wiring inside the world trade towers when he worked for western union.
    Back then they were asbestos and i am sure bought from the exposure from it was upright after 911
    breathing the air it took its toll on him.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    IMHO ... we should start referring to the WHO as China/WHO.... they haven't stood up for the WHOLE world in a long time.

China with it's population should be making WAY LARGER payments to the WHO like the UK and US do!

Get the U,S,A, out of the UN/WHO NOW And get the UN/WHO out of The U.S.A. NOW!

yes I know the WHO is just a part of the UN.
    i hate the UN..
    When I use to drive in manhattan and they were session it was a nightmare...
    And nothing ever gets done afterwards

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post

Who exactly make up the governing body and the organization WHO? Is there any members with pharmaceutical interests? Seems to me pharmaceutical companies stand to make millions and millions from this situation with profit being the main concern as opposed to what is in the best interest of overall human health.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Watch Gov Cuomo, NY take a Corona Virus test in front of the media press conference.

YouTube

15:00 - 17:00 mark

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    i hate the UN..
    When I use to drive in manhattan and they were session it was a nightmare...
    And nothing ever gets done afterwards
    EXCEPT take our money and do nothing for US!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk