Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Link please?

look, I am very pleased that you made this request to me, because I was going to throw down everything I have / have discovered, now, at this moment I don't have time to stay at the pc, but I promise you that within a couple of days I make you a dossier! .. but I have tons of links, videos, but they are in Italian, but with the pc with chrome auto tr. and youtube subtitles, you should be able to understand everything.me too, i wonder what they say about us out of here?
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Sorry its an English obsession with irony that sometimes does not translate well.

I meant the opposite
    Oh, I see.😲.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Did you watch the Pastor Sandy video? its damning stuff.
    Congruent video.
    htttps://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6j6yQnU8KsI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6j6yQnU8KsI

Public guillotine may be revived into capital punishment. The finger pointing will bring out the truth when faced with nothing left to lose. The lead balloon will take down every one it can on the way down to help soften the blow.

The world citzen will demand open world courts to have access to these acts of world wide horror.

The future is not set in stone...

There are two sides to every story.
    If you hear both side of the story, you might even be able to find compassion, and maybe forgiveness. For there are even far greater crimes in the universe.

Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ˇ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    they want to do it here in Italy too, it's called "immuni".the problem is that if you pass in front of a window of a bar, and inside there is a positive one, or if you are stopped at the traffic light and next to you stops one in a positive car, the app recognizes that you have had a contact, and here they want to come and get you directly at home..and then they intubate you, when instead there are micro-thrombi in the lungs that must be treated differently, they did not know it, because it was forbidden to perform autopsies ... here they practically kill people ! ... think that anyone who dies of anything (motorcycle accident, stroke, heart attack, etc.) ... has died of corona virus!
    There was an article in UK news saying the total in Italy may be exaggerated, its the same here and in the US and probably other countries.
    Vittorio Sgarbi spoke about it here.

YouTube
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    look, I am very pleased that you made this request to me, because I was going to throw down everything I have / have discovered, now, at this moment I don't have time to stay at the pc, but I promise you that within a couple of days I make you a dossier! .. but I have tons of links, videos, but they are in Italian, but with the pc with chrome auto tr. and youtube subtitles, you should be able to understand everything.me too, i wonder what they say about us out of here?
    The news are silent on what is happening in your country.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

[QUOTE=skynet;1479379]There was an article in UK news saying the total in Italy may be exaggerated, its the same here and in the US and probably other countries.

YouTube[/QUOTE

it seems that here in Italy (then I turn you a couple of links that are not at hand now)
    they did something like:
    they went to hospitals, and selected patients, terminals or others who were in bad shape, and tested them with "menarini" machines which were found to be defective, and which gave false positives, after which they stopped treatment for other diseases, and these obviously they died, and they said: "corona virus died", I followed on youtube a phone call from a terminally ill lady who told all this, they need deaths to make people stay at home.

p.s. Vittorio Sgarbi is one of the few the i like!
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

There was an article in UK news saying the total in Italy may be exaggerated, its the same here and in the US and probably other countries.

YouTube
    I am in NY and they had refrigerated trucks parked behind Elmhurst hospital to stack the bodies.
    Maybe there is a bit of crossover deaths but if you think this covid is not real you might find out the hard way.
    NYC is still closed,very very eerie to walk thru.
    As bad as it is to get into the wearing masks protocol there are other new rules,no escalators and limited elevators 4 per ride..
    On subways people do not sit next to each other..NYC will not open the city beaches so now the outside county ones which will open for memorial day
    are looking to avoid city people clogging the county beaches...
    But as i write this my daughter text me that the concert tickets that she bought me precovid has now rescheduled july 11th...
    SO maybe i will get to see STEELY DAN and STEVE WINWOOD at the beach anyway...

The news are silent on what is happening in your country.
    I want to introduce this new character that is catching on, I like him very much, he makes two three videos a day, but he is not a youtuber.
    his name is, Engineer Carlo Negri, as well as engineer, he is a great collector of vintage cars.
    he intends to form, a new political party, called "MOTORE ITALIA", in order not to make it long, in two words, he intends to create this new political subject, and let's say, chase away all the sold politicians of the old system, and in this He is always talking about corona virus, documenting phone calls from witnesses, documents from lawyers, and others.
    now we are fighting against this big fraud, creating a commission of inquiry and prosecuting all these cialtroni who are selling off italy using the covid to make it go bankrupt and sell it off like greece.

this is one of the many videos, if you are interested in more details on some of its individual information I can link videos from other more specific sources.

the video is in Italian, but with chrome and autotranslate, youtube with subtitles will be translated in real time

p.s "pizzardň" its street police man in dialect of Ancona.

YouTube

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Yeah Andrew.. but who's to blame for putting those COVID cases in Retirement Homes that killed THOUSANDS Trying to brush the blame off on someone else!

Gov Cuomo Finally Admits 'Vulnerable People Are Going To Die' from COVID, No Matter What We Do

It appears the canonization of St. Andrew of Albany may have been slightly hasty.
    New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, the unquestioned darling of the media’s coronavirus coverage, has finally mismanaged something badly enough that it’s drawn media criticism. By forcing nursing homes to take in patients infected with the coronavirus and released from the hospital regardless of their testing status, he’s played a role in the unusually high number of deaths in rest homes there.

This is funny, inasmuch as Cuomo has always been emphatic about doing his utmost to protect patients in nursing homes, which he called the “number one long-term consequence of this disease.”
    “Nursing homes are the single biggest fear in all of this,” he said on April 18, according to the New York Daily News. “Vulnerable people in one place, it is the feeding frenzy for this virus.”
    This is certainly accurate, and it’s something Cuomo shares no small part of the blame for. According to the Daily Caller, 5,433 individuals died of COVID-19 in New York’s nursing homes between March 1 and Wednesday — including 1,700 deaths the state didn’t initially report. Until recently, this number still didn’t include individuals who caught the virus in a nursing home and then died in a hospital.

On Sunday, Cuomo decided to address the deaths in his daily coronavirus news conference. In between using the occasion as an unfortunate opportunity to lapse into “mistakes were made“-speak, he hit upon a truth few on the left are willing to admit to.
    “I have those conversations all day long with people who have lost people,” Cuomo said. “We lost 139 people yesterday in hospitals. Who is accountable for those 139 deaths? Well, how do we get justice for those families who had 139 deaths? What is justice? Who can we prosecute for those deaths? Nobody.

“Despite whatever you do, because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive,” Cuomo said.
    “People are going to die by this virus,” he continued, adding that New York had the “best hospital system on the globe, I believe we have. Best doctors, best nurses who have responded like heroes, every medication, ventilators, the health system wants for nothing. We worked it out so we always had available beds. Nobody was deprived of a bed or medical coverage in any way.”

5433 deaths because of one stupid decision on St. Andrew's part... but he's NOT to blame?

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

https://youtu.be/mTdSh-em7_M

But it isn’t just the old and vulnerable who are going to die — the young and healthy are going to die as well. Cuomo pivoted to the hypothetical example of the parents of a 40-year-old who passed away from the disease, asking him how their child could have died from something that’s supposed to inflict its worst on the elderly.

“You can have a situation where everyone did the right thing and everyone tried their best, and people still die,” Cuomo said.
    It was at roughly this moment that every jobless, quarantined person in upstate New York cracked their flatscreens with their remotes.

YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT... HELL YOU DIDN'T EVEN UTILIZE THE USS. COMFORT NOR THE REST OF THE HOSPITALS THAT #45 SETUP FOR YOU! YOU LYING PIECE OF HORSE DUNG!

Cuomo has gotten a whole cascade of plaudits because he’s been — along with Govs. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan and J.B. Pritzker of Illinois — one of the tightest of the lockdown governors.
    Remember how he told us all, at the beginning of the lockdown, that “if everything we do saves just one life, I’ll be happy?” Now that what he’s done has inarguably cost lives in his state’s rest homes, he’s telling us that people — particularly the old and vulnerable — will eventually die from coronavirus.

If this was just about excusing his own bad choices, I suppose it would be understandable. However, there’s a word that courses throughout this part of Cuomo’s answer, implicit but unspoken: tradeoffs.
    Everything is about tradeoffs. In situations like this, you balance a vast constellation of knowns and unknowns, trying to find the best solution. Sometimes you get things right, sometimes you get them wrong. Sometimes, you’ll never know.
    In the case of Cuomo’s decision to force COVID-positive patients on nursing homes, we can safely say it was wrong. It was designed to free up hospital beds in advance of an overwhelming wave of patients that never materialized. In terms of everything else Cuomo and other politicians have done, that’ll long be the source of much debate.
    However, in almost all respects, Cuomo has been unflaggingly cautious — I’d argue overcautious — in the face of the pandemic. His entire state has ground to a halt and even then, New York City remains the global locus of the disease while the rest of the state is still frozen under the same order used to control the spread of the coronavirus in downtown Manhattan. Meanwhile, his state has rotted, both economically and socially, to a frightening extent in just two months. He called his lockdown policy “New York on Pause.” When he presses the play button, I can guarantee he’ll find the plot significantly changed.

And people will still die, as Cuomo pointed out. Other politicians would be savaged for saying this, but the New York governor’s sainthood is only slightly tarnished at this point and the media is still willing to treat him with the same uncritical eye on the nursing home situation with which he apparently treats himself.
    Looking at the larger picture, though, we’re still going to see an unfortunate number of deaths before the virus is eradicated — and we can’t stay locked down in perpetuity.
    If Trump said this, you needn’t ask where the feeding frenzy would be.
    Cuomo should be held to account for hyperventilating so much about the number of hospital beds in his state that he inadvertently — but very predictably — helped create the nursing home epidemic we see. Yes, he’s right that “nobody” can be prosecuted for it, but that doesn’t mean they can’t face serious scrutiny — particularly the ones who made the decision to send sick patients back into hospitals. Beyond that, however, there was a deeper truth to be gleaned. Too bad the same media that canonized St. Andrew for the asperity of his lockdown won’t be looking for it.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

But as i write this my daughter text me that the concert tickets that she bought me precovid has now rescheduled july 11th...
    SO maybe i will get to see STEELY DAN and STEVE WINWOOD at the beach anyway...
    I didnt read it all july 11 2021.........a year AWAY.......
    SO i guess no summer concerts