Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

you dont have to sell me what an ahole cuomo is..
    LIKE tony montana said in scarface i never liked the guy..
    He gave away free college education to UNDOCUMENTED immigrants when the hospitals were begging to be better supplied
    and vents were one item needed....
    Plus my kids who were born here and whose granddad fought for should get 1st dibs if he wants to be handing out
    free tuitions........It pisses me off on so many levels.......AND then his love affair puerto rico and trying to make his personal project..
    What happened to them is bad but so for the rest of the caribbean islands and they got back on their feet..............
    I dont know who loves cuomo here as the ones i talk to cant wait to see him go....And dont even ask about his free giveaway offer for Amazon that
    almost got pushed by the masses...BIG billionaire company getting big tax grants like they are poor

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Yeah Andrew.. but who's to blame for putting those COVID cases in Retirement Homes that killed THOUSANDS Trying to brush the blame off on someone else!
    As of the latest number from the Kern County Public Health Services Department there have now been a reported 25 deaths due to COVID-19. Of that 25, 12 have been from one SNF, Skilled Nursing Facility, and at least 1 from other SNFs.
    UPDATE: 12 coronavirus-related deaths, 124 positive cases reported at Kingston Healthcare Center | KGET 17
    You are being redirected...

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Florida Health Department officials told manager to delete coronavirus data before reassigning her, emails show

Wow Florida!
    Trying to cover up the fact that people reported symptoms and/or tested positive as early as JANUARY 1st!! Almost 2 months before “confirmed cases” popped up in March!!!
    Why would they do that?

Experts around the globe have agreed that the Chinese Coronavirus has been spreading since before they were aware, and there was little to nothing anyone could have done to stop it.

Also, new studies show that China’s true numbers are WAAAAY higher than what we’re led to believe!
    something like 2.8 million infected by early April!! Approaching 4.9 million by mid May!!
    Omertà

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

CHINA LIE i dont believe that.................Arent they very religious people?????????????
    You should the crap i hear coming back china media...............
    AND THeY all think their president did a great job............
    I am curious to hear how other countries think/feel about future chinese relations and buisness

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Florida Health Department officials told manager to delete coronavirus data before reassigning her, emails show

Wow Florida!
    Trying to cover up the fact that people reported symptoms and/or tested positive as early as JANUARY 1st!! Almost 2 months before “confirmed cases” popped up in March!!!
    Why would they do that?

Experts around the globe have agreed that the Chinese Coronavirus has been spreading since before they were aware, and there was little to nothing anyone could have done to stop it.

Also, new studies show that China’s true numbers are WAAAAY higher than what we’re led to believe!
    something like 2.8 million infected by early April!! Approaching 4.9 million by mid May!!

well really china has confirmed that the virus was active in sept-oct of 2019. there have been many that reported flu like symptoms as early as december n DC -Fl -Ca and NY. we didn't have the specs on the virus at that time so those cases were just reported as 'the flu'. Some of my friends in the afore mentioned areas have been tested since.. and they have confirmed they have the COVID anti-bodies in their blood but haven't been sick since the initial symptoms showed up.

china has admitted that they let the virus samples out of the labs and can't be sure where the samples went to. Some in china say the death toll is upwards of 6million deaths country wide.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    CHINA LIE i dont believe that.................Arent they very religious people?????????????
    You should the crap i hear coming back china media...............
    AND THeY all think their president did a great job............
    I am curious to hear how other countries think/feel about future chinese relations and buisness
    Are you forgetting that in China, you either praise their leader or you disappear, permanently.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

It is pretty common knowledge that blue states contribute more on average towards federal budget than they receive back. While red states receive more than they contribute.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Are you forgetting that in China, you either praise their leader or you disappear, permanently.
    The hive mind of adherence, else yea bee stung badly.
    I believe every big or small Empire tries for the same.
    You only have to add the word "war" in sentence and then all personal morals take on a justified different meaning.
    People still disappear for their dissidents...

A personal conflict I've had from an early teenager.
    If I put on my civilian cloths go out into the street and shoot someone because I don't like them, I get sentenced with a life long prison term by my peers.

If I put on a military uniform, go out into the street and shoot the same man because I don't like him, I get a medal pinned on my chest, praise from all my peers and a healthy retirement welfare fund.

I struggle over conflicting morals with the above... :!
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

[QUOTE=luca72;1479571]
    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    There was an article in UK news saying the total in Italy may be exaggerated, its the same here and in the US and probably other countries.
    Vittorio Sgarbi spoke about it here.

YouTube[/QUOTE

it seems that here in Italy (then I turn you a couple of links that are not at hand now)
    they did something like:
    they went to hospitals, and selected patients, terminals or others who were in bad shape, and tested them with "menarini" machines which were found to be defective, and which gave false positives, after which they stopped treatment for other diseases, and these obviously they died, and they said: "corona virus died", I followed on youtube a phone call from a terminally ill lady who told all this, they need deaths to make people stay at home.

p.s. Vittorio Sgarbi is one of the few the i like!
    Italian Government to Investigate Nursing Homes on Manslaughter Charges after Coronavirus Deaths

YouTube

Russian coronavirus response team disinfects nursing home near Bergamo

YouTube
    Haha Russiahelps Italy,they kept that one quiet in the EU loving UK press.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.