Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

It seems all it took was the unjustified killing of a black man to end the pandemic here in the U.S.
    3 days no coverage of covid (a little bit online).
    Weird how certain liberal media’s ratings fell to the lowest points ever during their covid coverage, and now they’ve just given up reporting on it to cover “racial injustice”.
    Omertà

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

After the UK declassified covid19 from highly infections to something similar to the flu, government advisor's suggested,

A substantial number of people still do not feel sufficiently personally threatened

The perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased among those who are complacent,

Use media to increase sense of personal threat
    YouTube
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    It seems all it took was the unjustified killing of a black man to end the pandemic here in the U.S.
    3 days no coverage of covid (a little bit online).
    How fickle are they?
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

I just dont get all these protester BURNING UP where they live..
    OK COP was wrong and should/will be dealt with but rooting and rioting and even here in nyc
    they were throwing molotov cocktails off the roofs in shitty parts of brooklyn......maybe evolve a bit....
    What do nyc cops have to do with the one in MI.?
    And then we got the ass hole mayor preaching that covid is being racist to the black community...really like it knows your color...........
    so stupid but yet there will those who believe him...............can i find an island to move to

Mn..typo

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    And then we got the ass hole mayor preaching that covid is being racist to the black community...really like it knows your color...........
    Apparently white people when exposed to the sun produce vitamin D quicker than any other, and this vitamin is thought to help fight it.

maybe DIET and how much processed food vs sourcing veggies and lean meats has something to do with it..
    The next thing he will PROCLAIM is obesity is being racist to people of color.....
    I am no big defender of police but in these times where everyone has a camera on their phone
    the old school tactics are gone..To me if you break the law you should expect a beatdown..
    Yes I agree there are exceptions.............
    I once caught some guy trying to drive off with my father in laws car when i went to the junkyard to buy
    i think a starter and jumped thru the window as he drove off and grabbed my big screwdriver under the seat and hit over the head till he stopped
    driving away.............Police came and took him with his bruised skull away..........A few days later they want to arrest me for hitting him because my inlaw did not want to follow thru on pressing charges......................

Retired 10,000+ Posts

so stupid but yet there will those who believe him...............can i find an island to move to
    maybe DIET and how much processed food vs sourcing veggies and lean meats has something to do with it..
    The next thing he will PROCLAIM is obesity is being racist to people of color.....
    To my knowledge there is a genetic disease among the black community, sickle cell anemia. It is caused by a genetic deformity of the red blood cells, not a virus. An interesting pattern of incidence of sickle cell has been observed in Africa, where malaria is a widely prevalent disease. The relation between sickle cell and anemia gains further ground on the fact, that there is a greater incidence of sickle cell in the African lowland populations, where malaria is severe and widespread than among their highland counterparts. It is believed that sickle cell provides resistance against the malarial parasite. How is Sickle Cell and Malaria Related? - Health Hearty

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I just dont get all these protester BURNING UP where they live..
    OK COP was wrong and should/will be dealt with but rooting and rioting and even here in nyc
    they were throwing molotov cocktails off the roofs in shitty parts of brooklyn......maybe evolve a bit....
    What do nyc cops have to do with the one in MI.?
    It is truly disappointing whenever a white cop chooses to kill a black person some people act like it is the first time it has ever happened and seem surprised when there is a large reaction.
    I am not defending the looting and rioting, but I do understand it.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It is truly disappointing whenever a white cop chooses to kill a black person some people act like it is the first time it has ever happened and seem surprised when there is a large reaction.
    I am not defending the looting and rioting, but I do understand it.
    It's unacceptable for a Police officer to use "deadly force" against anyone, white/black, male/female, when not warranted. These actions should be prosecuted each and every time it happens, but to burn your own town down is just plain stupid. The community has the absolute right to peacefully protest what it feels in unfair, or unjust, and the officers involved must be held accountable. It seems to me each of the killings, both black and white, are the result of resisting. law enforcement doesn't bargain with you if you're suspected of wrong doing. When they make a mistake ( even if it's due to racial bias) the suspect has to comply. Sue the department later if it's racial. E