Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    It's unacceptable for a Police officer to use "deadly force" against anyone, white/black, male/female, when not warranted. These actions should be prosecuted each and every time it happens, but to burn your own town down is just plain stupid. The community has the absolute right to peacefully protest what it feels in unfair, or unjust, and the officers involved must be held accountable. It seems to me each of the killings, both black and white, are the result of resisting. law enforcement doesn't bargain with you if you're suspected of wrong doing. When they make a mistake ( even if it's due to racial bias) the suspect has to comply. Sue the department later if it's racial. E
    So, let's say you have a very large family and every three to six months the cops kill one of your family members just because they belong to your family. Would that make you angry? Would you, over time, want some instant justice? Or would you just peacefully protest?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    It's unacceptable for a Police officer to use "deadly force" against anyone, white/black, male/female, when not warranted. These actions should be prosecuted each and every time it happens, but to burn your own town down is just plain stupid. The community has the absolute right to peacefully protest what it feels in unfair, or unjust, and the officers involved must be held accountable. It seems to me each of the killings, both black and white, are the result of resisting. law enforcement doesn't bargain with you if you're suspected of wrong doing. When they make a mistake ( even if it's due to racial bias) the suspect has to comply. Sue the department later if it's racial. E
    as someone who has had issues wth cops when i was younger and white i know there are some bad ones just like every other profession..
    I try to be respectful when stopped and find most of the time it helps.
    If you google it the shooting of Ahmaud Arbery,there was a police video of him years ago and he almost got tazed..
    if you saw how he acted you would have a total different opinion of him...not a nice guy......

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Same things happen to white guys all the time!
    Tony Timpa - look him up! Officer held his body weight on one knee in between his shoulder blades for 13 minutes, which suffocated him, and then after he was dead.....they cracked jokes about him!
    Its not just a “cops on blacks” thing.
    A bad/ crooked cop is a bad/ crooked cop....Period! But not All cops are that way.
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Same things happen to white guys all the time!
    Tony Timpa - look him up! Officer held his body weight on one knee in between his shoulder blades for 13 minutes, which suffocated him, and then after he was dead.....they cracked jokes about him!
    Its not just a “cops on blacks” thing.
    A bad/ crooked cop is a bad/ crooked cop....Period! But not All cops are that way.

you know saying what you said might paint you as a RACIST////////how fucd up that one thinks if you disagree with their ideas
    then it must be RACISM.........WAKE UP PEOPLE white people deal with shit too..............
    But i am not burning down my neighborhood.................
    when Charles Barcly CALLED Black people out they called him a uncle tom........
    such bullshit.........he speaks from the heart..............
    I grew up in the south bronx and was able to attend a catholic high school across from where yankee stadium is.
    Once every month the dirt bags in the neighborhood would have a "KILL WHITEY DAY "...
    NO SHIT...
    AT first i didnt want to get caught in a subway car alone............total panic
    but then i lucked out and had friends whose family was FAMILY and they did not fuc with the mob.....
    but hatred and angst has been around a long time............and i guess will never cease......
    I have great buddies from jamaica who have taken to underground reggae clubs and i was
    the only white guy there but never felt any fear. rasta lovin people///
    I think a lot of this shit is political too..................
    trying to undermine where this country is

As a white male that had some run ins with the police, mainly for stupid stuff, like trying to skateboard on the roof of a private building because it had sloped edges (like a half pipe). Someone called the cops as we were up there, next thing I know, the cops were up on the roof with their guns out, pointed right at us. We were screamed to lay on our stomachs and do not move, this was back in '85...mind you, we were just teenage boys skateboarding, nothing else, we were harassed, could not talk, were put in hand cuffs pressed up against a wall with his foot while the steroid meathead was yelling at us, accusing us of trying to break in to the building and steal stuff. Again, we were just trying to skateboard the transision on the banked wall, nothing else. They arrested us for trespassing; then, on the way to the precinct the meathead steroid cop stopped off at one of his friends houses (most likely another cop), met him in the driveway and threatened to take our skateboards away and give them to his son or his friends son as they discussed their getting drunk stories the night prior at some bar for about 10 minutes before the steroid meathead cop decided to take us to the precinct. Once at the precinct he continued to try to intimidate us and make us confess to trying to break in to the building, again, again, we told him we were just skateboarding.

During this inquisition my friend and myself were very respectful to Mr. Meathead, but I did mention to him while we were at his friends driveway, that it was pretty shitty how he treated us and treating to take our property, I called him a bully and told him if he were to steal our property, he would be a freaking criminal. The cop was a total scum bag and an egotistical douche. So, he debriefs my father, once he was at the precinct and told him I was being very disrespectful and had an attitude problem and was very combative the entire time.

This is the reason I am a big proponent of body cameras, you can not dispute what is on the cameras. It helps to lower lawsuits and keeps the officers in check.

My question is where is this officers body camera footage???? Minniapolis uses body cameras on all their officers and have had lawsuits filled against them for officers turning them off. I would like to see the footage from the officers body camera, which is public record. Where is the officers body camera footage? Not the footage from a person standing there. Body camera footage...where is it?
    Last edited by copiertec; 06-01-2020 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    As a white male that had some run ins with the police, mainly for stupid stuff, like trying to skateboard on the roof of a private building because it had sloped edges (like a half pipe). Someone called the cops as we were up there, next thing I know, the cops were up on the roof with their guns out, pointed right at us. We were screamed to lay on our stomachs and do not move, this was back in '85...mind you, we were just teenage boys skateboarding, nothing else, we were harassed, could not talk, were put in hand cuffs pressed up against a wall with his foot while the steroid meathead was yelling at us, accusing us of trying to break in to the building and steal stuff. Again, we were just trying to skateboard the transision on the banked wall, nothing else. They arrested us for trespassing; then, on the way to the precinct the meathead steroid cop stopped off at one of his friends houses (most likely another cop), met him in the driveway and threatened to take our skateboards away and give them to his son or his friends son as they discussed their getting drunk stories the night prior at some bar for about 10 minutes before the steroid meathead cop decided to take us to the precinct. Once at the precinct he continued to try to intimidate us and make us confess to trying to break in to the building, again, again, we told him we were just skateboarding.

During this inquisition my friend and myself were very respectful to Mr. Meathead, but I did mention to him while we were at his friends driveway, that it was pretty shitty how he treated us and treating to take our property, I called him a bully and told him if he were to steal our property, he would be a freaking criminal. The cop was a total scum bag and an egotistical douche. So, he debriefs my father, once he was at the precinct and told him I was being very disrespectful and had an attitude problem and was very combative the entire time.

This is the reason I am a big proponent of body cameras, you can not dispute what is on the cameras. It helps to lower lawsuits and keeps the officers in check.

My question is where is this officers body camera footage???? Baltimore uses body cameras on all their officers and have had lawsuits filled against them for officers turning them off. I would like to see the footage from the officers body camera, which is public record. Where is the officers body camera footage? Not the footage from a person standing there. Body camera footage...where is it?
    THIS IS WHY I FEEL "ROBOCOP:" IS IN OUR FUTURE..........
    I am with you i am sick of this shit being a black vs white issue/
    white people get their ball broke too. but we dont burn up our local stores...........

To EVERYONE that FOLLOWS, PAYS ATTENTION and READS THIS THREAD!!!...if you have TWO BRAIN CELLS TO RUB TOGETHER!!!...you will REALIZE that *THIS* is the EXACT REASON for COVID-19 *AND* the RIOTS!!! MORE REASONS to PUSH *THIS* AGENDA!!!Latest on the Corona Virus

YouTube

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    THIS IS WHY I FEEL "ROBOCOP:" IS IN OUR FUTURE..........
    I am with you i am sick of this shit being a black vs white issue/
    white people get their ball broke too. but we dont burn up our local stores...........
    If you look at the police officer, he is not wearing a body camera, why not? They are required to wear them by law in Minneapolis? Why is nobody questioning why either one of those officers was wearing their body cameras? Seems a little fishy to me. Look it up... they have all worn them since 2014. Something is really fucked up with this whole scene. Why are they not wearing body cameras!!! Law requires them to wear them!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/07/19/what-t

https://www.minnpost.com/politics-policy/2014/01/police-departments-mi

Floyd The Landlord...

YouTube

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    If you look at the police officer, he is not wearing a body camera, why not? They are required to wear them by law in Minneapolis? Why is nobody questioning why either one of those officers was wearing their body cameras? Seems a little fishy to me. Look it up... they have all worn them since 2014. Something is really fucked up with this whole scene. Why are they not wearing body cameras!!! Law requires them to wear them!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/07/19/what-t

https://www.minnpost.com/politics-policy/2014/01/police-departments-mi

Maybe, I should post this in "Do you trust the media" blog