1. #1701
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    738
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    If you look at the police officer, he is not wearing a body camera, why not? They are required to wear them by law in Minneapolis? Why is nobody questioning why either one of those officers was wearing their body cameras? Seems a little fishy to me. Look it up... they have all worn them since 2014. Something is really fucked up with this whole scene. Why are they not wearing body cameras!!! Law requires them to wear them!!

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/07/19/what-t


    https://www.minnpost.com/politics-policy/2014/01/police-departments-mi

    Maybe, I should post this in "Do you trust the media" blog

  2. #1702
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,465
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    As of today Covid 19 has almost disappeared from the bbc news website to be replaced by the racemongering going on in the US right now. So its changed from a crisis that could kill us to something that despite being news does not affect us. However it triggered the upper class white leftists who assembled in London to protest.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  3. #1703
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,837
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    As of today Covid 19 has almost disappeared from the bbc news website to be replaced by the racemongering going on in the US right now. So its changed from a crisis that could kill us to something that despite being news does not affect us. However it triggered the upper class white leftists who assembled in London to protest.
    Ummmmm, do you really believe that Covid 19 isn't still a problem just because it isn't the only thing on the news?
    That isn't really how things work in the real world.

  4. #1704
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    I don't think that's the point he was making..The media decides what you will see and they feel the racial protests are gonna get better ratings so they dump covid reporting, and stupid ass people start gathering in large numbers again protesting.

  5. #1705
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,837
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    I don't think that's the point he was making..The media decides what you will see and they feel the racial protests are gonna get better ratings so they dump covid reporting, and stupid ass people start gathering in large numbers again protesting.

    And if they weren't covering the protests what would you be saying then?

  6. #1706
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,209
    Rep Power
    176

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And if they weren't covering the protests what would you be saying then?
    I would be fine with that.. time to stop giving these terrorists their 15min of fame.. esp when it's been organized by Soros and his ilk.

  7. #1707
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,539
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I would be fine with that.. time to stop giving these terrorists their 15min of fame.. esp when it's been organized by Soros and his ilk.

    OH BOY New Republican Conspiracy Theories

  8. #1708
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,837
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I would be fine with that.. time to stop giving these terrorists their 15min of fame.. esp when it's been organized by Soros and his ilk.

    You and I both know you would be the first one yelping if the MSM ignored all the protests. You would come up with some conspiracy theory about Soros or Gates paying them not to cover it.

  9. #1709
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,465
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I would be fine with that.. time to stop giving these terrorists their 15min of fame.. esp when it's been organized by Soros and his ilk.
    +1
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  10. #1710
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,209
    Rep Power
    176

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You and I both know you would be the first one yelping if the MSM ignored all the protests. You would come up with some conspiracy theory about Soros or Gates paying them not to cover it.
    I stated my feelings on the riots... stop trying to tell me what -=I=- think/do. you have no fucking clue about me in the least.

    and it's been PROVEN Soros is funding the riots. Pallets of bricks placed around the towns.... buses that brought the 'protesters' to the site... with weapons found IN those buses.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here