Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Apparently you did read the above post
    No I didn't but the problems should be happening outside your country and they are not.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Getting tied of all the cut an paste politcal wisdom. Go straight to the equivalent wikileaks dirty blacken coal for all the underground news, where the sleeping giant of the people are working full time on exposing currupt govenments WORLD WIDE. No goverment is safe.... No government is exempt.

htttps://qanon.news
    qanon news

htttps://qanon.news
    qanon news
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Where is the huge spike in covid cases since the George Floyd protests worldwide or was lockdown and social distancing a planned economic strategy.

I dont think it will be seen in small window of time but I will/would not be out there...
    Watch what happens if these protesters start dropping from covid...
    I am for human rights and "being human to one another" but would i risk getting infected and worse bringing it home to
    infect family...
    There is no common sense going on here...
    And the droning politicians :cuomo and deblasio" have only made it worse............
    How soon can i move to mars.................this world is self destructing...........

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    I dont think it will be seen in small window of time but I will/would not be out there...
    Watch what happens if these protesters start dropping from covid...
    I am for human rights and "being human to one another" but would i risk getting infected and worse bringing it home to
    infect family...
    There is no common sense going on here...
    And the droning politicians :cuomo and deblasio" have only made it worse............
    How soon can i move to mars.................this world is self destructing...........
    ... any person attending large political rallies with a probable second wave of COVID-19 infections rising in the USA are exposing themselves to an easily avoidable personal risk.

If you saw the recent pictures of Las Vegas opening up people were jammed in there not wearing masks nor socially distancing creating a huge vector to spread the virus.

I understand people want their pre COVID lives and economy back but this virus is now accelerating to claim over 1,000 lives a day every day in the USA with close to 2M infections.

Canada is planning to close its border from the USA, its largest trading partner, at the peak of tourist season, for another month with high approval amongst the population concerned for its safety.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... any person attending large political rallies with a probable second wave of COVID-19 infections rising in the USA are exposing themselves to an easily avoidable personal risk.

If you saw the recent pictures of Las Vegas opening up people were jammed in there not wearing masks nor socially distancing creating a huge vector to spread the virus.

I understand people want their pre COVID lives and economy back but this virus is now accelerating to claim over 1,000 lives a day every day in the USA with close to 2M infections.

Canada is planning to close its border from the USA, its largest trading partner, at the peak of tourist season, for another month with high approval amongst the population concerned for its safety.
    you are right to do so as my country has a lot of a holes who just dont think nor care..............
    there was uproar in early covid as states bordering ny did not want them to enter..
    Protect what is yours..I am with that...
    Next thing you will hear is that that is being racists

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

you are right to do so as my country has a lot of a holes who just dont think nor care..............
    there was uproar in early covid as states bordering ny did not want them to enter..
    The left is already going there.
    The gov of WA stated this is a white supremacist move to kill all gays and blacks.
    Funny I didn't know that it could tell skin color nor sexual preference.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What will New Yorkers think after two months of the strictest lock down in the USA, bearing the fruits of a flattening to declining COVID-19 curve, becoming re-infected into a 2nd lockdown by someone travelling into the state from a current high risk state?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    The left is already going there.
    The gov of WA stated this is a white supremacist move to kill all gays and blacks.
    Funny I didn't know that it could tell skin color nor sexual preference.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    You have made statements in this thread inferring it could tell dems from reps.

RV sales and rentals are booming, with demand swelling in recent weeks.

Enthusiasts say the vehicles are thriving because of social distancing concerns. Air and train travel have become less appealing. With an RV, there's no need to share a hotel elevator or airplane bathroom, and meals can be prepared inside the vehicle.

Jon Gray, CEO of RVShare, laid off 10% of his staff in March and furloughed 30% of his remaining employees. Business started to pick up in mid-April as states loosened travel restrictions, and he's since brought back all the furloughed workers, and sales in the last week are more than double the same period last year.

A competitor, Outdoorsy, said its bookings last week have grown 300% when compared with the same period a year ago. Airstream's parent company, Thor Industries (THO), said this week that demand for its products are "very strong."

Airbnb, the home and apartment rental service reported a surge in bookings for the summer. Airbnb revealed that it had more US bookings between May 17 and June 3 than the same time period a year earlier. And it appears the momentum is continuing: Last weekend (June 5 through 7) gross bookings grew year-over-year for the first time since February.

CEO Brian Chesky said he's noticed travelers are preferring to stick to drivable destinations within 200 miles of their home and that customers are booking stays for one week or longer because of the shift to remote working.

"Work from home is becoming working from any home," he told Bloomberg News.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Coronavirus Sparks Global Wave Vaccine-Preventable Disease Outbreaks | The Daily Wire

Cases of vaccine-preventable diseases are surging in countries that have stopped or drastically down-sized inoculation programs during the coronavirus pandemic.

Immunologists have worried that the outbreak of the novel coronavirus and people’s reaction to it could cause a resurgence in diseases that have all but been eliminated through a decades-long global inoculation effort. Now, after governments scaled back routine treatments to save room in hospitals and medical facilities for coronavirus patients and people fearful of waiting in crowded rooms for vaccines elected to skip preventative doctor visits, diseases such as diphtheria, cholera, and measles are making a comeback in some parts of the world, according to The New York Times.

A type of the poliovirus has popped up in over 30 countries. Nearly 20 countries are reporting outbreaks of the measles. Bangladesh, Cameroon, Mozambique, South Sudan, and Yemen are all reporting outbreaks of cholera while Pakistan and Nepal are recording cases of diphtheria; Bangladesh is reporting outbreaks of both.

For months, doctors and experts in the United States have worried that state shutdowns and fear of contracting COVID-19 would suppress immunization to the point that diseases almost entirely eradicated would make a comeback.
    Omertΰ