Page 2 of 269 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2682
  1. #11
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,778
    Rep Power
    100

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    All flights to & from UK & China suspended ��

    IMG_5270.jpg
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk

  2. #12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,336
    Rep Power
    76

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    All flights to & from UK & China suspended ��

    IMG_5270.jpg
    Coronavirus spreads as U.S. evacuees return from Wuhan and U.S. mulls China travel ban
    Except for flights that are bringing Americans back? 201 U.S. citizens on their way back this morning 1/29/20.

  3. #13
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,848
    Rep Power
    229

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Coronavirus spreads as U.S. evacuees return from Wuhan and U.S. mulls China travel ban
    Except for flights that are bringing Americans back? 201 U.S. citizens on their way back this morning 1/29/20.
    I heard yesterday 2 -10 day incubation period... might be infectious before carriers show symptoms.

    about a year or so ago, we had a report in my Patriot group that China had been working on a plan to spread pandemic viri in the western world... Could this be it? The source was an Army doctor that had been stationed in SoKo.

    Glad I don't get out too much in the crowded areas.

  4. #14
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,848
    Rep Power
    229

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Before this year’s very real coronavirus pandemic that started in China and is now sweeping the globe, a “fictional” simulation of such an event was sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation last year.

    Event 201, which was hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, took place in October 2018 and featured a simulation in which a novel zoonotic coronavirus spread throughout the world and caused 65 million deaths worldwide. In the preparedness scenario, the coronavirus started in Brazil rather than China.

    “Once you’re in the midst of a severe pandemic, your options are very limited,” said Eric Toner, a senior scholar at the Center for Health Security at Johns Hopkins University. “The greatest good can happen with pre-planning.”

    WTF: Gates Foundation Sponsored Training for 'Fictional' Coronavirus Outbreak That Caused 65 Million Deaths Last Year - Big League Politics

  5. #15
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,848
    Rep Power
    229

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    from the WHO 1/30/2020

    Statement on the second meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) Emergency Committee regarding the outbreak of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)

    The Chair then reviewed the agenda for the meeting and introduced the presenters.
    Representatives of the Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China reported on the current situation and the public health measures being taken. There are now 7711 confirmed and 12167 suspected cases throughout the country. Of the confirmed cases, 1370 are severe and 170 people have died. 124 people have recovered and been discharged from hospital.
    The WHO Secretariat provided an overview of the situation in other countries. There are now 83 cases in 18 countries. Of these, only 7 had no history of travel in China. There has been human-to-human transmission in 3 countries outside China. One of these cases is severe and there have been no deaths.
    At its first meeting, the Committee expressed divergent views on whether this event constitutes a PHEIC or not. At that time, the advice was that the event did not constitute a PHEIC, but theCommittee members agreed on the urgency of the situation and suggested that the Committee should continue its meeting on the next day, when it reached the same conclusion.
    This second meeting takes place in view of significant increases in numbers of cases and additional countries reporting confirmed cases.
    Conclusions and advice

    The Committee welcomed the leadership and political commitment of the very highest levels of Chinese government, their commitment to transparency, and the efforts made to investigate and contain the current outbreak. China quickly identified the virus and shared its sequence, so that other countries could diagnose it quickly and protect themselves, which has resulted in the rapid development of diagnostic tools.
    The very strong measures the country has taken include daily contact with WHO and comprehensive multi-sectoral approaches to prevent further spread. It has also taken public health measures in other cities and provinces; is conducting studies on the severity and transmissibility of the virus, and sharing data and biological material. The country has also agreed to work with other countries who need their support. The measures China has taken are good not only for that country but also for the rest of the world.

    there is much more in the article

    404)

  6. #16
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,848
    Rep Power
    229

  7. #17
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    12,244
    Rep Power
    303

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    In case you missed it, today, Federal Agents arrested Dr. Charles Lieber, chair of Harvard University's Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, with lying to the Department of Defense about secret monthly payments of $50,000.00 paid by China and receipt of millions more to help set up a chemical/biological “Research” laboratory in China. Also arrested were two Chinese “Students” working as research assistants, one of whom was actually a lieutenant in the Chinese Army, the other captured at Logan Airport as he tried to catch a flight to China - smuggling 21 vials of “Sensitive Biological Samples” according to the FBI.
    Oh, almost forgot. The research lab the good professor had helped set up? It’s located at the Wuhan University of Technology. Wuhan China is ground zero to the potentially global pandemic known as the “Coronavirus”which is both spreading rapidly and killing people.
    This is Stephen Coonts international spy novel stuff happening in real life - and it has barely made the news. Share
    ~April Leann Spataro

    Harvard Professor, BU Researcher Among 3 Arrested For Ties To China – CBS Boston

  8. #18
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,848
    Rep Power
    229

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    In case you missed it, today, Federal Agents arrested Dr. Charles Lieber, chair of Harvard University's Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, with lying to the Department of Defense about secret monthly payments of $50,000.00 paid by China and receipt of millions more to help set up a chemical/biological “Research” laboratory in China. Also arrested were two Chinese “Students” working as research assistants, one of whom was actually a lieutenant in the Chinese Army, the other captured at Logan Airport as he tried to catch a flight to China - smuggling 21 vials of “Sensitive Biological Samples” according to the FBI.
    Oh, almost forgot. The research lab the good professor had helped set up? It’s located at the Wuhan University of Technology. Wuhan China is ground zero to the potentially global pandemic known as the “Coronavirus”which is both spreading rapidly and killing people.
    This is Stephen Coonts international spy novel stuff happening in real life - and it has barely made the news. Share
    ~April Leann Spataro

    Harvard Professor, BU Researcher Among 3 Arrested For Ties To China – CBS Boston
    Holy shit Batman! Terrible news. Hope they have a slow acting virus to inject into those bastards!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    12,244
    Rep Power
    303

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is involved in the funding of The Pirbright Institute who holds patent 10.130.701 associated the coronavirus.
    https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...bd&oe=5ECB25E1

  10. #20
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    12,244
    Rep Power
    303

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here