Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    ridiculous as ALWAYS WETNET Dont be a WETNET
    Tell that to Hospitals Doctors and Nurses For more than 100 years
    Masks WORK

Surgical masks are designed to prevent particles from the surgeons nose and mouth from entering a patient's body in an operating theatre.
    That is it.

If anyone tells you any different you might assume they are a lying dog-faced pony soldier.
    (whatever that it)
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Surgical masks are designed to prevent particles from the surgeons nose and mouth from entering a patient's body in an operating theatre.
    That is it.

If anyone tells you any different you might assume they are a lying dog-faced pony soldier.
    (whatever that it)
    lying dog face should be self explicative

“The pony soldier speaks with a tongue of the snake that rattles.” that was in reference to the soldiers that rode horses post civil war era.

hope that helps some

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    That is it.

(whatever that it)
    That's the point Moron
    Enjoy your Sleep WetNet
    Not your best as always
    Nothing to add to aid people just useless babble congratulations

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    lying dog face should be self explicative

“The pony soldier speaks with a tongue of the snake that rattles.” that was in reference to the soldiers that rode horses post civil war era.

hope that helps some

Yes, it does there are some subtle differences between the way you communicate based on your history and culture and what us Brits say, occasionally things get slightly muddled.

When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

To Get People to Wear Masks, Try Comparing Them to Seatbelts and Helmets
    A new survey looks at what the government can do to influence mask-wearing. Only one message had any positive effect.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

I will tell you what gets me fired up! Donald Trump just announced that the government will be partnering up with Mckessen Corporation to distribute the covid vaccination. This company has had so many lawsuit's against them!! They are the ones who made opioids addictive and are responsible for the whole opioid outbreak in the United States and have had fraud charges against them, known negligence !! Here, I have made it easy for you to look up. I am super- pissed off and you should be too!! Our tax money going to a criminal organization!! Wake up, stand up!!
    This company knew it was harming patients but continued to cover up what their drugs were doing to innocent people!! And they are going to be vaccinating to masses??? Best of luck to the first ones to get it!!

mckesson medical lawsuit - Google Search

Back on the McKessen Corp., they have paid out over $687 million dollars because of lawsuits, I hope you all familiarize yourselves with them because if you let your children, grand children, yourselves or any of your family members get injected by this company best of luck to you!
    Start writing your congressmen about this company and the US government using them as a contractor for vaccinations! These guys cant even wipe their own butts properly and your going to line up for a vaccination from them? Wake up!! Stand up!!

McKesson | Violation Tracker

More on this insidious company!!!
    Trump should be ashamed of himself!!

McKesson | Federal Contractor Misconduct Database

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Back on the McKessen Corp., they have paid out over $687 million dollars because of lawsuits, I hope you all familiarize yourselves with them because if you let your children, grand children, yourselves or any of your family members get injected by this company best of luck to you!
    Start writing your congressmen about this company and the US government using them as a contractor for vaccinations! These guys cant even wipe their own butts properly and your going to line up for a vaccination from them? Wake up!! Stand up!!

McKesson | Violation Tracker
    I haven't had a flu shot in over 21 years now... damn sure don't need the corona shot.. with a 99.5% survival rate this IMHO is a fart in the wind.

my only 'problem' is diabetes and I am controlling it very well with supplements and exercise .. i basically eat/drink whatever I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I haven't had a flu shot in over 21 years now... damn sure don't need the corona shot.. with a 99.5% survival rate this IMHO is a fart in the wind.

my only 'problem' is diabetes and I am controlling it very well with supplements and exercise .. i basically eat/drink whatever I want to.
    I'm with you, Phil. I never had a flue shot in my life. My flu shot is good old fashioned healthy fruits, veggies, exercise and water, I eat as much raw organic produce as possible, I support my local organic farmers, who also have an awesome supply of raw organic honey.