1. #2151
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,953
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus


  2. #2152
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    ridiculous as ALWAYS WETNET Dont be a WETNET
    Tell that to Hospitals Doctors and Nurses For more than 100 years
    Masks WORK

    Surgical masks are designed to prevent particles from the surgeons nose and mouth from entering a patient's body in an operating theatre.
    That is it.

    If anyone tells you any different you might assume they are a lying dog-faced pony soldier.
    (whatever that it)
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  3. #2153
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,470
    Rep Power
    218

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Surgical masks are designed to prevent particles from the surgeons nose and mouth from entering a patient's body in an operating theatre.
    That is it.

    If anyone tells you any different you might assume they are a lying dog-faced pony soldier.
    (whatever that it)
    lying dog face should be self explicative

    “The pony soldier speaks with a tongue of the snake that rattles.” that was in reference to the soldiers that rode horses post civil war era.

    hope that helps some





  4. #2154
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,953
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Surgical masks are designed to prevent particles from the surgeons nose and mouth from entering a patient's body in an operating theatre.
    That is it.

    If anyone tells you any different you might assume they are a lying dog-faced pony soldier.
    (whatever that it)
    That's the point Moron
    Enjoy your Sleep WetNet
    Not your best as always
    Nothing to add to aid people just useless babble congratulations

  5. #2155
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    lying dog face should be self explicative

    “The pony soldier speaks with a tongue of the snake that rattles.” that was in reference to the soldiers that rode horses post civil war era.

    hope that helps some

    Yes, it does there are some subtle differences between the way you communicate based on your history and culture and what us Brits say, occasionally things get slightly muddled.


    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  6. #2156
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,953
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    To Get People to Wear Masks, Try Comparing Them to Seatbelts and Helmets
    A new survey looks at what the government can do to influence mask-wearing. Only one message had any positive effect.

  7. #2157
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    I will tell you what gets me fired up! Donald Trump just announced that the government will be partnering up with Mckessen Corporation to distribute the covid vaccination. This company has had so many lawsuit's against them!! They are the ones who made opioids addictive and are responsible for the whole opioid outbreak in the United States and have had fraud charges against them, known negligence !! Here, I have made it easy for you to look up. I am super- pissed off and you should be too!! Our tax money going to a criminal organization!! Wake up, stand up!!
    This company knew it was harming patients but continued to cover up what their drugs were doing to innocent people!! And they are going to be vaccinating to masses??? Best of luck to the first ones to get it!!

    mckesson medical lawsuit - Google Search

  8. #2158
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Back on the McKessen Corp., they have paid out over $687 million dollars because of lawsuits, I hope you all familiarize yourselves with them because if you let your children, grand children, yourselves or any of your family members get injected by this company best of luck to you!
    Start writing your congressmen about this company and the US government using them as a contractor for vaccinations! These guys cant even wipe their own butts properly and your going to line up for a vaccination from them? Wake up!! Stand up!!

    McKesson | Violation Tracker

  9. #2159
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    More on this insidious company!!!
    Trump should be ashamed of himself!!

    McKesson | Federal Contractor Misconduct Database



  10. #2160
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,470
    Rep Power
    218

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Back on the McKessen Corp., they have paid out over $687 million dollars because of lawsuits, I hope you all familiarize yourselves with them because if you let your children, grand children, yourselves or any of your family members get injected by this company best of luck to you!
    Start writing your congressmen about this company and the US government using them as a contractor for vaccinations! These guys cant even wipe their own butts properly and your going to line up for a vaccination from them? Wake up!! Stand up!!

    McKesson | Violation Tracker
    I haven't had a flu shot in over 21 years now... damn sure don't need the corona shot.. with a 99.5% survival rate this IMHO is a fart in the wind.

    my only 'problem' is diabetes and I am controlling it very well with supplements and exercise .. i basically eat/drink whatever I want to.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here