Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    If that were true then explain why the US Government has to borrow from the Federal Reserve Bank.

I was just putting forth an article. I'm not trying to explain anything

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    haha well there is a surprise (sarcasm) I would assume that bank is within the City of London, an area of London that has been exempt from certain taxes for about a thousand years.
    Here is a rather excellent video
    There are TWO Londons & Why it MATTERS - YouTube
    The video also mentions that the City of London enables American banks and any others to evade restrictions imposed by their own governments.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I was just putting forth an article. I'm not trying to explain anything
    so you post an inaccurate article and then don't want to defend your post...

as bullshitmasterr2 says " use Goggle " it's your friend ....

nice copout

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

nice copout
    Another Phil useless babble post

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

nice copout

It seems that once again you didn't read what was posted. It came from "feredalreserve.gov" I figured it didn't need defending.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Anyway back on topic, the post below is sarcasm and a joke. Only the utterly stupid will insult me for it.

Can I make a face mask from a photocopier ozone filter? let's face it no one as of yet has proved otherwise and there is always the chance it might work.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Anyway back on topic, the post below is sarcasm and a joke. Only the utterly stupid will insult me for it.

Can I make a face mask from a photocopier ozone filter? let's face it no one as of yet has proved otherwise and there is always the chance it might work.
    Retarded Yep no one has proved your intelligent but there is always the chance.

This post is Sarcasm

Georgia reported the highest rate of new cases of the coronavirus in the country in the seven days ending on Friday, President Trump’s coronavirus task force said in its latest report, urging the state again to take stronger action to mitigate spread of COVID-19.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Schools Touted by DeSantis Now in a Quarantine Nightmare

The situation might not seem outwardly remarkable in a country where two major colleges—UNC Chapel Hill and Notre Dame—have already halted in-person classes and thousands of public-school students have quickly been thrust into COVID-19 quarantine. But Martin County Public Schools have earned a dramatic leading role in Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ campaign for children, teenagers, and teachers to return to classrooms, the latest chapter of his months-long push for the Sunshine State to reopen despite dire warnings from public-health experts.

The county I live in only has a few hundred cases and 2 deaths (immune-compromised/ obese latino in his late 50's, and an elderly woman in her late 70's). The two deaths were in our "Tri-county" area, and not in my county specifically.
    School has been in full swing for almost 2 weeks now, and everything has gone smooth so far. Kids are abiding by the new rules and measures put in place very well, and Teachers here are not worried about the Covid (Like the media would have you believe).
    Back in Late February when this whole thing started, the school district one town over refused to close school for the remainder of the year, and even offered summer classes, and had a normal graduation for the kids in their gymnasium. Only TWO reports of Covid from that district. Weird!!

Remember people.....99.96% of us will be perfectly fine (according to the latest CDC numbers).
    If you're not sick, or showing mild to No symptoms, then don't go out and get tested. People that do this are stupid as all hell! What the fuck is the point of getting tested and adding to the "stats"? It's not like there's a cure, or a vaccine, or a Therapeutic!! Just like with most viruses, they advise you to "Stay home, drink plenty of fluids, and get rest".

Oh, and I just heard from the liberal media that "The number of Positive cases and such are going down because..........wait for it...........'Not as many tests are being done'"!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - So, are they telling us that 'Number of cases is now directly linked to number of tests being performed'?? SMH - and they bad-mouthed Trump for saying that "More testing = More results", which we all knew was a correct statement (Yes, even you lefties).
    Omertà

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    The county I live in only has a few hundred cases and 2 deaths (immune-compromised/ obese latino in his late 50's, and an elderly woman in her late 70's). The two deaths were in our "Tri-county" area, and not in my county specifically.
    School has been in full swing for almost 2 weeks now, and everything has gone smooth so far. Kids are abiding by the new rules and measures put in place very well, and Teachers here are not worried about the Covid (Like the media would have you believe).
    Back in Late February when this whole thing started, the school district one town over refused to close school for the remainder of the year, and even offered summer classes, and had a normal graduation for the kids in their gymnasium. Only TWO reports of Covid from that district. Weird!!

Remember people.....99.96% of us will be perfectly fine (according to the latest CDC numbers).
    If you're not sick, or showing mild to No symptoms, then don't go out and get tested. People that do this are stupid as all hell! What the fuck is the point of getting tested and adding to the "stats"? It's not like there's a cure, or a vaccine, or a Therapeutic!! Just like with most viruses, they advise you to "Stay home, drink plenty of fluids, and get rest".

Oh, and I just heard from the liberal media that "The number of Positive cases and such are going down because..........wait for it...........'Not as many tests are being done'"!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - So, are they telling us that 'Number of cases is now directly linked to number of tests being performed'?? SMH - and they bad-mouthed Trump for saying that "More testing = More results", which we all knew was a correct statement (Yes, even you lefties).
    Pretty Funny Death's are Going Up
    Its Not like You could Die
    5 million plus infected 170,000 dead Americans pretty funny
    Wear a Mask

wait 3 weeks till after school starts for most
    its going to be Hilarious
    Florida and Georgia are already closing SCHOOLS