Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

NO CONFIDENCE!!!

Experience
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

Another Trump Failure
    Warning: Collin County is providing COVID-19 numbers and data as a convenience to our residents. However, because we have been made aware of inaccuracies in the Department of State Health Services’ reporting, we must advise residents that Collin County has no confidence in the data currently being provided to us.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Pretty Funny Death's are Going Up
    Its Not like You could Die
    5 million plus infected 170,000 dead Americans pretty funny
    Wear a Mask

wait 3 weeks till after school starts for most
    its going to be Hilarious
    Florida and Georgia are already closing SCHOOLS
    Yeah, weird that on the SECOND day of school in Georgia kids were already "testing positive".
    That leads most experts and doctors to agree that they didn't get it from a school setting.
    And they also reiterated that 99% of people will be fine during this "pandemic". Especially school-aged children.
    Omertà

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Maybe, this has been covered already, so sorry for being redundant, but, I am curious as I don't watch much sports. If this virus is so deadly and super contagious, why are they playing professional sports? I just seen some Basketball players sweating on top of one another in full contact with one another playing a game last night. I understand they supposedly were tested but that does not stop them from contacting it and spreading it. I would think these athletes that are way over paid would follow cdc guidelines and why are they allowed, the teams, to break guidelines right in front of your faces? Maybe I am missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Yeah, weird that on the SECOND day of school in Georgia kids were already "testing positive".
    That leads most experts and doctors to agree that they didn't get it from a school setting.
    And they also reiterated that 99% of people will be fine during this "pandemic". Especially school-aged children.
    Kinda 100% BS

Teachers returned to a Georgia school district last week. 260 employees have already gone home to quarantine.

Funny how it appears to spread in large groups

Wear a Mask

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It seems that once again you didn't read what was posted. It came from "feredalreserve.gov" I figured it didn't need defending.

Should have been "federalreserve.gov". Sometimes typing isn't my forte. Lol

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Maybe, this has been covered already, so sorry for being redundant, but, I am curious as I don't watch much sports. If this virus is so deadly and super contagious, why are they playing professional sports? I just seen some Basketball players sweating on top of one another in full contact with one another playing a game last night. I understand they supposedly were tested but that does not stop them from contacting it and spreading it. I would think these athletes that are way over paid would follow cdc guidelines and why are they allowed, the teams, to break guidelines right in front of your faces? Maybe I am missing something?
    yeah you are missing something.

1) Pro Sports is taking a MASSIVE ass whooping from fans due to their " Black Lives Matter " stance .. like MOST Americans I feel that ALL LIVE MATTER.. where is the outrage for 5yr old Cannon Hinnant ? a 5yr old WHITE kid that was MURDERED by a BLACK CRIMINAL? **crickets** Therefore they are bleeding money and the owners and league officials are PISSED because they can't stock as much $12/qt Ice Cream.

2) money.. money .. money.. fuck the lives of players and support personal .. " It's All About the Benjamin's Baby"

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    No fans in arena and players must test negative before every game.
    Its about advertising money.
    Nothing at all to do with the other reply posted.

Want to defeat COVID-19? You can do your part when you #MaskUp | American Medical Association

Physicians are guided by science and evidence. And in the case of SARS-CoV-2, the data is overwhelming that covering your nose and mouth—along with practicing physical distancing, washing your hands frequently, avoiding large gatherings and limiting time spent indoors with others—provides the best protection against further spread.

Putting it simply, wearing a mask saves lives.