Page 23 of 162 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 1619
  1. #221
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Bix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    A friend of a friend on Facebook posted this as a reply I had made on a post. "I've found this map, from John's Hopkins, to be useful. It updates multiple times throughout the day. You can zoom in on the map. You can also click on a red Dot and a pop up window provides more info."

    Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
    In Germany the situation is critical. Someone wanted to hide a disaster, now we pay the consequences in addition to having infected other European countries. I advise you to wear any type of mask. This does not serve to protect you but who is around you, in fact you cannot always know that you are infected.

  2. #222
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,182
    Rep Power
    81

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Here in The UK people are panic buying toilet roll, tinned food & pasta its a joke................
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

    www.copierfirmware.co.uk

  3. #223
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    3,968
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    While they are at it why can't they document the common cold cases along side this?
    Last edited by allan; 03-09-2020 at 03:27 PM.
    Whatever

  4. #224
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    11,271
    Rep Power
    267

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    In 1981 Dean Koontz wrote a thriller novel called "The Eyes of Darkness." The coronavirus disease discovered in 2019 within humans in Wuhan, China drew parallels to the novel's 'Wuhan-400' bio weapon.

    The Eyes of Darkness - Wikipedia

  5. #225
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    11,271
    Rep Power
    267

  6. #226
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    7,797
    Rep Power
    162

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by jmaister View Post
    It's now few blocks away from my residence... Its real ppl.
    *i live through this I'll be getting a WRX. forget dates.
    of course it's REAL.

    Simple flu type solutions:

    WASH HANDS

    wash hands after touching ANY 'community' items

    AVOID heavily people congested areas *If Possible*

    Avoid contact with people at the:
    grocery store
    shopping malls
    doctors offices ( go outside .. have them text you when ready)
    IF you are really a 'germophobe' carry hand sanitizer/wipes with you.
    Don't handshake with anyone

    The main problem with MOST infectious diseases are

    the infected person has a LOUSY immune system

    sooo if you have a desire to keep a healthy system:

    1) Stop eating junk food
    2) take 1000mg of Vit C daily -=OR=- during these times I take 3 - 1000mg EmergenC packets a day B-L-D.
    3) Flush your body with 12- 18 servings of H2O daily.
    4) SLEEP!! the SLEEP and SLEEP again. The human body repairs itself during rest/sleep periods. REM sleep is even better if you can achieve that level. ( not everyone will )
    5) STRESS is a killer.. not only that it will hinder sleep/put on weight/change your attitude. -=IF=- you are Diabetic it can reek HAVOC on your sugar counts.

    I can speak personally on all these points. If you desire any more info on what I have mentioned Please feel free to contact me via PM or email. I have a MEGA TON of info.

  7. #227
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Power
    53

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Posted at a clinic where I worked on their copier (can’t get picture to load).

    FACTS:
    #Coronavirus has a contagion factor of 2. SARS was 4. Measles is 18.
    #Coronavirus has a cure rate of 99.7% for those under 50 years old.
    #Coronavirus is leveling off.
    **This is a viral-pneumonia being hyped up as “The Black Plague”.
    Omertà

  8. #228
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,145
    Rep Power
    66

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Posted at a clinic where I worked on their copier (can’t get picture to load).

    FACTS:
    #Coronavirus has a contagion factor of 2. SARS was 4. Measles is 18.
    #Coronavirus has a cure rate of 99.7% for those under 50 years old.
    #Coronavirus is leveling off.
    **This is a viral-pneumonia being hyped up as “The Black Plague”.
    If Corona virus is hype why did Italy just put the entire country on lockdown today?

    Why did 3,500 people worldwide die from this virus?

    Why did the Indian Wells tennis tournament in California, the tennis world's 5th largest event get cancelled this week?

  9. #229
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Power
    53

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    If Corona virus is hype why did Italy just put the entire country on lockdown today?

    Why did 3,500 people worldwide die from this virus?

    Why did the Indian Wells tennis tournament in California, the tennis world's 5th largest event get cancelled this week?
    Italy closed down because of the HYPE! Schools in my hometown have closed down because of the HYPE! Although they will use the term “out of an abundance of caution”.
    Why hasn't anyone made a fuss about the 25,000 deaths (globally) from the flu this year!!??
    In the U.S. alone, since September, at least 19 MILLION PEOPLE contracted the flu, over 180,000 people hospitalized, and almost 11,000 deaths Just in the United States!
    FUCK the Indian Wells tennis tournament, bunch of rich people that “don’t want to get sick” (based on the hype).

    The flu has already killed 10,000 across US as world frets over coronavirus

    It’s been HYPED up to being something much more deadly than it actually is. Certainly you can see that!
    Omertà

  10. #230
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    11,271
    Rep Power
    267

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Italy closed down because of the HYPE! Schools in my hometown have closed down because of the HYPE! Although they will use the term “out of an abundance of caution”.
    Why hasn't anyone made a fuss about the 25,000 deaths (globally) from the flu this year!!??
    In the U.S. alone, since September, at least 19 MILLION PEOPLE contracted the flu, over 180,000 people hospitalized, and almost 11,000 deaths Just in the United States!
    FUCK the Indian Wells tennis tournament, bunch of rich people that “don’t want to get sick” (based on the hype).

    The flu has already killed 10,000 across US as world frets over coronavirus

    It’s been HYPED up to being something much more deadly than it actually is. Certainly you can see that!
    COVID19 is just another respiratory virus coming out of China. It spread rapidly in China partially due to the fact of a highly condensed population.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here