Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So, I take that to mean you do support school shootings.
    See how dishonest your style of debate is.
    No we favor armed school personnel who are trained and ready to stop a potential school shooter before the shooter has the opportunity to shoot anyone.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I favor living in a country where most people do not own a gun nor even see the need to buy a gun.

I favor living in a country where there is never ever any reason for a teacher to bring a gun to work.

I favor living in a country where citizens are legally prohibited from purchasing any form of assault rifle.
    Ergo you favor a country where its citizens are all potential shooting gallery targets and have no way to defend themselves from terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Ergo you favor a country where its citizens are all potential shooting gallery targets and have no way to defend themselves from terrorists.

What terrorists

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I'm not sure exactly how stating the fact that abortion is legal at 9-months in Canada and that you support that law is a "style" of debating. Where I come from we call that a FACT, ol' boy.
    Why don't you post the stats about all those abortions that are being performed at nine months.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Why don't you post the stats about all those abortions that are being performed at nine months.

I don't support the murder of ONE baby aborted at 9-months. Murder is murder, homeboy.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I don't support the murder of ONE baby aborted at 9-months. Murder is murder, homeboy.
    You can't, because it doesn't happen. There are no Drs providing abortions after 23 weeks.
    I can, however, provide stats on those school shootings you support.
    Home boy.

You can't, because it doesn't happen. There are no Drs providing abortions after 23 weeks.
    I can, however, provide stats on those school shootings you support.
    Home boy.
    If you say so, cowboy. Then I'm sure you support Canada putting a law on the books making it illegal to perform an abortion after 23-weeks?

Do you support that? Yes or NO? That's your kyptonite...answering a question.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

This thread is about the Corona Virus. Talking about late term abortion is a red herring to change the topic.

"Focusing on late-term abortions is always an interesting strategy. And certainly, if one really wanted to reduce abortion, it is the wrong strategy, as only 1.3 percent of abortions happen at or after 21 weeks."

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2016/10/21/13352872/donald-trump-abortion-wrong

"We can’t and shouldn’t count on Trump for facts about abortion. Let’s set the record straight on later-term abortions, meaning those at or after 21 weeks. There are three reasons women seek later-term abortions: health of the mother, personal reasons, and fetal anomalies (birth defects).

The only type of abortion that happens anywhere near nine months is for fetal anomalies

The only type of abortion that does happen after 24 weeks is for fetal anomalies. Most abortions for fetal anomalies happen before 24 weeks, but a very small percentage happen later than that. The abortions that take place later do so because it takes time to do the ultrasounds and genetic testing. Sometimes a fetal MRI may even be needed."

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    This thread is about the Corona Virus. Talking about late term abortion is a red herring to change the topic.

"Focusing on late-term abortions is always an interesting strategy. And certainly, if one really wanted to reduce abortion, it is the wrong strategy, as only 1.3 percent of abortions happen at or after 21 weeks."

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2016/10/21/13352872/donald-trump-abortion-wrong

"We can’t and shouldn’t count on Trump for facts about abortion. Let’s set the record straight on later-term abortions, meaning those at or after 21 weeks. There are three reasons women seek later-term abortions: health of the mother, personal reasons, and fetal anomalies (birth defects).

The only type of abortion that happens anywhere near nine months is for fetal anomalies

The only type of abortion that does happen after 24 weeks is for fetal anomalies. Most abortions for fetal anomalies happen before 24 weeks, but a very small percentage happen later than that. The abortions that take place later do so because it takes time to do the ultrasounds and genetic testing. Sometimes a fetal MRI may even be needed."

If you say so, cowboy. Then I'm sure you support Canada putting a law on the books making it illegal to perform an abortion after 23-weeks?

Do you support that? Yes or NO? That's your kyptonite...answering a question.