Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

As this new study shows, face coverings—even those that are far from perfect—really can and do save lives. In fact, IHME data also show that consistent mask-wearing—starting today—could save close to 70,000 lives in the months to come. Saving those lives is up to all of us. Don’t leave home without your mask.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... {They know COVID-19 is not a joke and no hoax.}
    the Insurance industry is going to go nuts with this potential lifelong liability. For many people, they have full coverage either via employment or 20M Obamacare members. For many people, they have partial or no coverage.

This is why immediately after the election the Supreme Court has to decide on whether to strike down Obamacare with probably a biased Republican balance if ACB is installed.

Funny how you guys still think the "hoax" comment pertains to Covid itself. When in reality the hoax was the democrats' plan to create oversight committees ("with the potential to impeach"), and said they were going after the President (AGAIN). Everyone knows the virus is real.

Secondly;
    Haven't had coverage for myself for almost 9 years now (personal choice). Has saved me Tens of Thousands of dollars. I applied for the Obamacare shit early on, and it was terrible! It was cheaper to go to a clinic or hospital and tell them that I'd be doing "self pay". They re-work the figures and add "discounts" for paying out of pocket, and it ends up being as cheap or cheaper than when I had insurance. I've only gone to the doctor maybe a handful of times through those 9 years, so I see it as wasteful to have coverage for myself. My kids and wife are covered under her work insurance, and now that my wife isn't pregnant anymore, she's debating on taking herself off of her plan, and just having the kids covered.
    When we had our son back in July, we initially ran it under her insurance, and it was still going to cost quite a bit. We then told them that we wanted to have them run us under self pay, and it cut the cost in HALF! At the end, after they reviewed our plan, they decreased our bill AGAIN, and made it so we were only liable for 5% of the total cost!! It cost us nearly nothing to have this child, but if it were run under insurance, we'd be out thousands and thousands of dollars (which was planned for, but the outcome we got was MUCH better).
    Insurance companies are crap, and you are right, they are going to go nuts.

Thirdly;
    There's no "if" about Barrett being confirmed. She will be, and rightfully so.
    Omertà

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Funny how you guys still think the "hoax" comment pertains to Covid itself. When in reality the hoax was the democrats' plan to create oversight committees ("with the potential to impeach"), and said they were going after the President (AGAIN). Everyone knows the virus is real.

Secondly;
    Haven't had coverage for myself for almost 9 years now (personal choice). Has saved me Tens of Thousands of dollars. I applied for the Obamacare shit early on, and it was terrible! It was cheaper to go to a clinic or hospital and tell them that I'd be doing "self pay". They re-work the figures and add "discounts" for paying out of pocket, and it ends up being as cheap or cheaper than when I had insurance. I've only gone to the doctor maybe a handful of times through those 9 years, so I see it as wasteful to have coverage for myself. My kids and wife are covered under her work insurance, and now that my wife isn't pregnant anymore, she's debating on taking herself off of her plan, and just having the kids covered.
    When we had our son back in July, we initially ran it under her insurance, and it was still going to cost quite a bit. We then told them that we wanted to have them run us under self pay, and it cut the cost in HALF! At the end, after they reviewed our plan, they decreased our bill AGAIN, and made it so we were only liable for 5% of the total cost!! It cost us nearly nothing to have this child, but if it were run under insurance, we'd be out thousands and thousands of dollars (which was planned for, but the outcome we got was MUCH better).

Thirdly;

agree about ACA i am diabetic but a low dose pill no other problems.. strong heart .. active. I saved a lot paying out of pocket and frankly when i do call the doc he knows I am hurting .. haven't had a flu shot in 21 some years and haven't had the flu since *real bad that year i took it* unlike most diabetics my doc only wants to see me 1 time a year.

thumbs up to ACB she really schooled them during the grilling... and what was that crap about sexual predator? didn't work during the brett confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    agree about ACA i am diabetic but a low dose pill no other problems.. strong heart .. active. I saved a lot paying out of pocket and frankly when i do call the doc he knows I am hurting .. haven't had a flu shot in 21 some years and haven't had the flu since *real bad that year i took it* unlike most diabetics my doc only wants to see me 1 time a year.

thumbs up to ACB she really schooled them during the grilling... and what was that crap about sexual predator? didn't work during the brett confirmation.
    Hilarious wrong thread Nothing helpful

Masks Save Lives: Duke Study Confirms Which Ones Work Best | Hartford HealthCare

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    hey dipshit I REPLIED to anothers post...

not like you posting covid shit in " Let the truth be ..."

like your buddies say " WANK OFF "

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    hey dipshit I REPLIED to anothers post...

not like you posting covid shit in " Let the truth be ..."

like your buddies say " WANK OFF "
    Again NOTHING Helpful just blow your horn
    The science is in: Masks save lives and can help us safely reopen our communities

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    july 28 2020 OLD FUCKING NEWS

see I knew you couldn't stay current with the news

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

This sure is a stubborn virus.

Since the schools, collages & universities went back in The UK this virus are spread, our 'R' rate is increasing.

Our government encouraged us to 'eat out to help out' we got 50% off all food in most restaurants, subsidised by our government now they have made a U turn & are closing our pubs early or closing them completely in some counties.

Even the 'experts' don't know for sure how we can control it.

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

Secondly;

Thirdly;
    I have Obamacare and when it went into effect my costs skyrocketed. Now they are over double what they were and my deductable is sky high. My co pay is also way more now that even though I have insurance I will go to the clinic and tell them I have no insurance and their visit charge is less than my co pay. I hardly ever need to see a doctor,I have thought about getting rid of my insurance and saving the money,but I have had insurance my whole working life and I am afraid if I drop it then will something happen I would need it.