Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Hansen88 View Post
    I have Obamacare and when it went into effect my costs skyrocketed. Now they are over double what they were and my deductable is sky high. My co pay is also way more now that even though I have insurance I will go to the clinic and tell them I have no insurance and their visit charge is less than my co pay. I hardly ever need to see a doctor,I have thought about getting rid of my insurance and saving the money,but I have had insurance my whole working life and I am afraid if I drop it then will something happen I would need it.
    There you go proof that it works ��
    Its not a question if you need healthcare its when

Utah officials set statewide mask mandate for social gatherings, replace color-coded risk status

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

I have Obamacare and when it went into effect my costs skyrocketed. Now they are over double what they were and my deductable is sky high. My co pay is also way more now that even though I have insurance I will go to the clinic and tell them I have no insurance and their visit charge is less than my co pay. I hardly ever need to see a doctor,I have thought about getting rid of my insurance and saving the money,but I have had insurance my whole working life and I am afraid if I drop it then will something happen I would need it.
    so you noticed is was a sham also, good for you.
    I am in the same boat as far as not needing a lot of doctor visits .. I pay as I play and very thankful I never signed up for that crap ACA.. Most everyone I know that signed up for it dropped it like a hot potato ..

the penalty that Roberts said was a tax was a FLAT OUT LIE. I only paid two years in penalties and I still got back 2,000$+ in taxes back. Now I wish they would make a law to pay us back those funds. ( wishful thinking yes I know ;-) )

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    so you noticed is was a sham also, good for you.
    I am in the same boat as far as not needing a lot of doctor visits .. I pay as I play and very thankful I never signed up for that crap ACA.. Most everyone I know that signed up for it dropped it like a hot potato ..

the penalty that Roberts said was a tax was a FLAT OUT LIE. I only paid two years in penalties and I still got back 2,000$+ in taxes back. Now I wish they would make a law to pay us back those funds. ( wishful thinking yes I know ;-) )
    Still posting in the wrong thread with Nothing but babble

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Still posting in the wrong thread with Nothing but babble
    WRONG AGAIN dipshit... not only was i replying to another user about the ACA which is a HEALTHCARE crap plan by your beloved OBAMA..

healthcare ..covid can your tiny little mind comprehend that? or did you miss your stop on the SHORT BUS ROUTE?

try as you might, you can't get one over on me.

back under the porch puppy.. we'll call you when we need you... here's an OBAMA BONE for you to chew on.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    WRONG AGAIN dipshit... not only was i replying to another user about the ACA which is a HEALTHCARE crap plan by your beloved OBAMA..

healthcare ..covid can your tiny little mind comprehend that? or did you miss your stop on the SHORT BUS ROUTE?

try as you might, you can't get one over on me.

back under the porch puppy.. we'll call you when we need you... here's an OBAMA BONE for you to chew on.
    Just more useless Babble

Just more useless Babble
    yes and I wish you would stop it .. you are making a fool out of yourself with it and the 20 youtube videos you post in a row.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

There you go proof that it works ��
    Its not a question if you need healthcare its when

Utah officials set statewide mask mandate for social gatherings, replace color-coded risk status
    You still have to be able to afford it though. Right as covid hit my plan went up 150.00 extra a month. Its like they want me to drop my plan.

You still have to be able to afford it though. Right as covid hit my plan went up 150.00 extra a month. Its like they want me to drop my plan.
    Dont think your on a ACA marketplace plan from healtcare.gov as coverage premium doesn't change unless you change jobs income increase or some other live change.

Good news is Nov 1 you can review the new plans for 2021

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

That extra money per month for a virus that might be twice as dangerous as infuenza if you look beyond the mainstream media smokescreen.

I think covid should from now on be spelt

€ovid

€ is the currency used in Europe but not England, lets face it $ovid or Łovid does not look remotely similar to what we are talking about.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.