Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    I supply a Credit Union with over 20 branches and 40 copiers. All non public facing employees have been told to expect to continue to work from home until summer 2021.

No miracle vaccine will be released in 2020.

2020 is almost gone. And a vaccine will be released VERY soon in the USA. It may take Canada years....who knows??!!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    2020 is almost gone. And a vaccine will be released VERY soon in the USA. It may take Canada years....who knows??!!

... I will believe there is a COVID-19 vaccine when Dr. Fauci endorses it. Canada may not follow the same path.

... I will believe there is a COVID-19 vaccine when Dr. Fauci endorses it. Canada may not follow the same path.

Like most of the rest of the world, I couldn't tell you what's going on in Canada. Not my concern. The USA normally moves heaven and earth when there's a crisis. That's what the world expects from us. And we normally deliver for the world.

CDC says vaccine will be available by the end of the year.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Like most of the rest of the world, I couldn't tell you what's going on in Canada. Not my concern. .
    Its interesting to look at other countries and the affect Covid or their governments actions against it is having.

The WHO announced that lock downs don't work and just increase poverty and make people more dependent on the state.

Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum states

"The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world"
    The Great Reset is no conspiracy it's as stated above using Covid as an excuse to gradually remove capitalism for what they call a fairer system.

Russia struggled with this "fair system" for decades.

Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Like most of the rest of the world, I couldn't tell you what's going on in Canada. Not my concern. The USA normally moves heaven and earth when there's a crisis. That's what the world expects from us. And we normally deliver for the world.

The US is WAY behind under this DO NOTHING anti Science President can't even Protect himself or his family from getting COVID19 a COMPLETE FAILURE

Last edited by bsm2; 10-22-2020 at 11:48 AM.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Moderna gets 30,000 patients for final stage of vaccine trial

Moderna gets 30,000 patients for final stage of vaccine trial - BNN Bloomberg

The announcement on Thursday is another indication that vaccine trials are moving into their home stretch.

Both Moderna and Pfizer say they won’t submit for an emergency-use authorization until they have collected two months of safety data on the participants. That means that even if Pfizer gets positive initial results this month, it won’t submit for an emergency authorization until after it gets the safety results in the third week of November.

... which suggests that maybe a vaccine could be available in late 2020. If approved, supplies will be first allocated to front line health care workers. A vaccine for the general public could be available around March 2021.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rrrohan View Post
    Once you get the China virus and recover (or die) you can't get it again

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Sorry nut I know people who have caught it a second time. Not as bad and recovered sooner but still tested positive and diagnosed as SARS-CoV-2.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Dr, Anthony is 79 and should have been retired years ago. The only reason he is still the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is that no one else wants it. NIAID is one of the Institutes operated by the National Institute of Health.

If you want to know what real doctors treating patients on a daily basis check out America's Frontline Doctors. "Unlike the government, CDC, FDA, NIH or any other organization with other motives, we doctors have a fiduciary, moral, ethical, legal and spiritual obligation to help people … and that means you. We are not the media. Please share widely." America's Frontline Doctors Summit – Restoring Peace and Protecting From Harm

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Dr, Anthony is 79 and should have been retired years ago. The only reason he is still the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is that no one else wants it. NIAID is one of the Institutes operated by the National Institute of Health.

If you want to know what real doctors treating patients on a daily basis check out America's Frontline Doctors. "Unlike the government, CDC, FDA, NIH or any other organization with other motives, we doctors have a fiduciary, moral, ethical, legal and spiritual obligation to help people … and that means you. We are not the media. Please share widely." America's Frontline Doctors Summit – Restoring Peace and Protecting From Harm
    Well we the American people are about to Retire Mr Trump
    Dr Fauci is the US leading Expert. Sorry You CAN'T Handle the Truth.

Now you can go on about how everyone against Trump the media the deep state FDA CIA and hickory Dickey Dock etc...............