1. #3171
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,095
    Rep Power
    91

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Here's what I mean. Every Canadian that is born will pay a tax for healthcare. If I don't work, I pay no taxes. In Canada, if I don't work, I still get free healthcare but someone else's tax dollar will pay for it. So, my statement is true. When a person is born in Canada, somebody gets taxed. Either them or someone else


    You do understand how socialism works, right? I don't think you do.
    Wow lets use Your logic you pay taxes for a fire dept yet you never used them. You pay taxes for schools but assume you have know kids. You pay taxes for public transportation but never use. Man you pay lots of taxes so others can use stuff for free.

  2. #3172
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,378
    Rep Power
    48

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    No, that's not what you said. But whatever.
    You see, here we don't melt down if something we do, pay taxes, helps others, healthcare.
    Do you whine this much about public education? I think you do because you seem like that kind of person.

    Public education, you say? The USA pays more per student than any country on the planet. The USA ranks 27th in the world in education. That's the government for you. The government is inefficient at most things. Except when it comes to collecting taxes. They're world class at that shit.

    You worship at the alter of big government. I have no idea why.

    Its kinda sad when a man can't pay his own way in the world.

  3. #3173
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,378
    Rep Power
    48

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Wow lets use Your logic you pay taxes for a fire dept yet you never used them. You pay taxes for schools but assume you have know kids. You pay taxes for public transportation but never use. Man you pay lots of taxes so others can use stuff for free.
    I hear ya. That's the liberal argument for free healthcare, education, ect.....shut up and pay more taxes because you're already paying all those other taxes. And then our leaders give themselves a big pay raise for the great job they're doing.

  4. #3174
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,363
    Rep Power
    243

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Wow lets use Your logic you pay taxes for a fire dept yet you never used them. You pay taxes for schools but assume you have know kids. You pay taxes for public transportation but never use. Man you pay lots of taxes so others can use stuff for free.
    and yet I remember that you were ALL for paying higher taxes???

    the TYPICAL Conservative/Libertarian wants to:

    reduce government influence in our lives

    reduce taxes paid into the system

    reign in the control the government has over us

    remove the insane laws that have been written

    remove illegals/dead beats that are choking our livelihood

    stop paying monies to foreign government that call for DEATH to us.

    JUST let us live our lives ( you know the pursuit of: Life - Liberty - pursuit of OUR happiness )

  5. #3175
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    12,659
    Rep Power
    316

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Are YOU a Vet F NO Just another ASS full of Bull SHIT
    Couldn't pass the test? or a coward like Trump
    Hey asshole, I am a veteran and I agree 100% with what Phil commented. And in case you doubt that I am a veteran I have attached my DD214 from when I finished my 2 years as a draftee and my 2005DD214 from when I got off deployment as an Army Reservist to Iraq.
    dd214.pdf2005_dd214.pdf

  6. #3176
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,378
    Rep Power
    48

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Hey asshole, I am a veteran and I agree 100% with what Phil commented. And in case you doubt that I am a veteran I have attached my DD214 from when I finished my 2 years as a draftee and my 2005DD214 from when I got off deployment as an Army Reservist to Iraq.
    dd214.pdf2005_dd214.pdf

    Thank you for your service, slim.

  7. #3177
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,363
    Rep Power
    243

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Hey asshole, I am a veteran and I agree 100% with what Phil commented. And in case you doubt that I am a veteran I have attached my DD214 from when I finished my 2 years as a draftee and my 2005DD214 from when I got off deployment as an Army Reservist to Iraq.
    dd214.pdf2005_dd214.pdf
    if BSM is talking to me... I have declared this a long time ago..

    no i am NOT a vet..

    I applied for service.. but due to my 'bad boy days' on my motorcycle they wouldn't take me

    I passed ALL tests

    Billy Clinton AND Obama NEVER SERVED.

    come up from your hole in FL to see what kind of 'coward' I turn out to be... better bring all your weapons if you do little man.

    I have killed more game this past year than you likked in war I'm sure.. because you sound more like a clerk than infantry.

  8. #3178
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    12,659
    Rep Power
    316

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
    Health care comes out of income taxes. So, unless one starts working as soon as they exit the womb, they don't pay income taxes.
    You are the one who is wrong. From the day you exited the womb to the day you started working your parents were paying taxes on your behalf. And what if you are a lazy ass liberal who would rather sit on his ass, who pays his taxes?

  9. #3179
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,383
    Rep Power
    91

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You are the one who is wrong. From the day you exited the womb to the day you started working your parents were paying taxes on your behalf. And what if you are a lazy ass liberal who would rather sit on his ass, who pays his taxes?

    Thanks Slim!
    Did Billy call you for help? I'm guessing he did. Hahaha

  10. #3180
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,095
    Rep Power
    91

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Hey asshole, I am a veteran and I agree 100% with what Phil commented. And in case you doubt that I am a veteran I have attached my DD214 from when I finished my 2 years as a draftee and my 2005DD214 from when I got off deployment as an Army Reservist to Iraq.
    dd214.pdf2005_dd214.pdf
    Thanks for your service but Butt Out AH
    comment wasn't for You DH
    Stick to main body and you'll be fine.
    You must be a complete Moron posting you FULL Name address and Social Security Number online that's right your not an IT tech.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here