1. #3291
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,346
    Rep Power
    243

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    You're actually making my case. When it costs nothing and they can blame someone Republicans count the unborn. It costs nothing to charge someone of 2 murders instead of 1. When it comes to actually taking care or pregnant women Republicans don't care.

    The truth is fewer abortions happen under Democrat policies. Democrats actually understand the circumstances that lead to abortion and work to prevent them.

    Republicans just talk about how moral they are while making it worse.
    bullshit

  2. #3292
    Indentured Servant 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    google Margaret Sanger she is the one that created Planned Parenthood. She was a main stay in the Democrat Party.

    the idea behind PPH was to reduce the amount of BLACKS in society.

    Much like the KKK - BLM - AntiFAkes these were all ways to keep the black community scared and 'in chains'.

    The NRA was formed to give rights to the black community and lend them a form of protection FROM the racist southern whites.

    as far as the $$$ you mentioned, the republicans have been fighting tooth n nail to abolish the PPH who DO NOT provide any help to women OTHER than abortions, they farm out Mammograms ... Cancer screenings and other 'health care' to other providers.
    The Dems fight them on this, due to the 'need' to further Sanger's agenda .. to rid the USA of viable black females. They are also the ones that have pushed for Single mothers and the ability for those women to collect monies while NOT providing a good family life for the bastard kids they kick out to gather said subsidies. Welfare is one of the biggest drains of our monies that could be spent on things to improve our country.

    US Welfare Spending for 2021 - Charts
    Nice history lesson but none of that changes the fact that fewer abortions happen under the Democrats.

    Republicans can defund PPH and enact restrictive laws against women all they want but Dems policies of helping people in need do more to reduce abortions. Deleware reduced abortions by 38% from 2014-2017 by giving people more access to healthcare.
    The truth is there are solution to the problems but Republicans would rather posture and obstruct.

  3. #3293
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,346
    Rep Power
    243

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    Nice history lesson but none of that changes the fact that fewer abortions happen under the Democrats.

    Republicans can defund PPH and enact restrictive laws against women all they want but Dems policies of helping people in need do more to reduce abortions. Deleware reduced abortions by 38% from 2014-2017 by giving people more access to healthcare.
    The truth is there are solution to the problems but Republicans would rather posture and obstruct.
    here's an explanation for the drop in abortions.. but this is talking about 2017-2018 not during the dems rule.

    Abortion rates are down significantly. The reason why is 'messy'

    the dems ARE the party of Abortion... even up to/after birth. They have ALL been pushing for it.

  4. #3294
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    12,622
    Rep Power
    315

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by D_L_P View Post
    You're actually making my case. When it costs nothing and they can blame someone Republicans count the unborn. It costs nothing to charge someone of 2 murders instead of 1. When it comes to actually taking care or pregnant women Republicans don't care.

    The truth is fewer abortions happen under Democrat policies. Democrats actually understand the circumstances that lead to abortion and work to prevent them.

    Republicans just talk about how moral they are while making it worse.
    You make a lot of accusations against Republicans. Now how about some actual data from creditable sources to back up your claims. Most likely you are the other liberals on here you cannot. They seem to hate the truth. You can only parrot the CNN lies. Try using a search engine that is not a liberal hack.

  5. #3295
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,346
    Rep Power
    243

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    From the director of the CDC himself.


    CDC Director: School Is 'One of the Safest Places' Kids Can Be

    Pushing back against the efforts of local leaders in cities such as New York City to slam the door on in-person learning, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield said Thursday that America’s children belong in schools.
    Schools in major cities such as Chicago and San Francisco have said they will not be open for in-person learning for the year. Early results have indicated that learning is being negatively impacted by these decisions.
    During a task force briefing, Vice President Mike Pence said the Trump administration opposes closing schools.

    “[I]t is the position of this task force, of this administration and of the CDC that we do not need to close our schools,” he said, noting that the CDC has never recommended closing schools.
    “The more we’ve learned about this virus, the more it’s simply affirmed that. We think our kids belong in the classroom. We’re absolutely committed to continue to provide resources so our kids, our teachers, our administrators can safely get back to school,” he said.
    Redfield said that closing schools run contrary to the data.

    White House Coronavirus Task Force Holds Press Briefing | NBC News - YouTube


    “Today, there’s extensive data that we have we’ve gathered over the last two to three months to confirm that K through 12 schools can operate with face-to-face learning, and they can do it safely, and they can do it responsibly,” he said.
    “The infections that we’ve identified in schools when they’ve been evaluated were not acquired in schools. They were actually acquired in the community and in the household.”

    Redfield said schools that have reopened did not emerge as the focus for spreading the virus.
    “The truth is for kids K through 12, one of the safest places they can be from our perspective is to remain in school, and it’s really important that following the data, making sure we don’t make emotional decisions about what to close and what not to close,” he said.
    “I’m here to say, clearly, the data strongly supports that K-12 schools, as well as institutes of higher learning, really are not where we’re having our challenges, and it would be counterproductive from my point of view, from a public health point of view, just in containing the epidemic if there was an emotional response to say, ‘Let’s close the schools.'”

    On Wednesday, Democratic New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that schools would close even as Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said differently, leading New Yorkers to demand that their leaders get their act together, according to CNN.
    “Families, teachers have gone through an incredibly traumatic 24 hours and we haven’t taken the critical public health measures that we need,” New York City Councilman Mark Levine said. “And what it all boils down to is: today in New York City a kid cannot learn in their classroom. But they can have a meal at indoor dining.”

    New York City Public Advocate Jumaane Williams criticized “executives governing by haphazard tweets and combative press conferences,” in reference to Cuomo’s antagonistic confrontation with a reporter asking about the closings.
    “Whether to close schools amid an increase in COVID-19 cases was a question of science and of health,” Williams said.
    “Whether to order that closure with less than sixteen hours before it would be enforced and upend the lives of people across the city is a question of common sense and sound management, neither of which has been seen today or throughout much of this pandemic.”
    New York City’s action in shuttering schools through the end of the month was pilloried Friday by former Food and Drug Administration commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb, according to CNBC.

    “We should be trying to curtail whatever activities we know are sources of community spread long before we close schools,” he said.
    “So, some of these jurisdictions, including New York City, have it backwards where they close the schools and leave other things open where the spread is occurring,” he said.

    Open the DAMN schools.. these kids NEED their education ( even if it is the liberal indoctrination center )

  6. #3296
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    12,622
    Rep Power
    315

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    here's an explanation for the drop in abortions.. but this is talking about 2017-2018 not during the dems rule.

    Abortion rates are down significantly. The reason why is 'messy'

    the dems ARE the party of Abortion... even up to/after birth. They have ALL been pushing for it.
    CTN is blocking that link. Let's see if it blocks this one.

    Abortion rates are down significantly. The reason why is 'messy'

    Yes it is. You have to copy and paste the following: /www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/13/abortion-law-fewer-women-having-abortions-why/1424236001/

  7. #3297
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,346
    Rep Power
    243

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    CTN is blocking that link. Let's see if it blocks this one.

    Abortion rates are down significantly. The reason why is 'messy'

    Yes it is. You have to copy and paste the following: /www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/13/abortion-law-fewer-women-having-abortions-why/1424236001/
    thanks brother.

  8. #3298
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,367
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    here's an explanation for the drop in abortions.. but this is talking about 2017-2018 not during the dems rule.

    Abortion rates are down significantly. The reason why is 'messy'

    the dems ARE the party of Abortion... even up to/after birth. They have ALL been pushing for it.

    I can't read your article because it says "forbidden". However it is a known fact that creating laws against abortions doesn't stop abortions, it just makes women go to unsafe places to have one. I for one would rather sanction legal abortions instead of underground ones. And nobody is aborting live born babies. There are laws against it.

  9. #3299
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,346
    Rep Power
    243

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I can't read your article because it says "forbidden". However it is a known fact that creating laws against abortions doesn't stop abortions, it just makes women go to unsafe places to have one. I for one would rather sanction legal abortions instead of underground ones. And nobody is aborting live born babies. There are laws against it.

    there are THOUSANDS of people that want a baby that cannot have one.. are you denying the right to have a child that they will love and protect?

    oh I know you go with the UN decree to DE-POPULATE the planet?

  10. #3300
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,367
    Rep Power
    89

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    there are THOUSANDS of people that want a baby that cannot have one.. are you denying the right to have a child that they will love and protect?

    oh I know you go with the UN decree to DE-POPULATE the planet?
    And I'll bet you believe "depopulate the planet" means to kill people until the population reaches an arbitrary number.
    In reality it means to slow population growth to a more sustainable level.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here