Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

.... One America News Network, one of President Trump’s favorite media outlets, has been banned from posting new videos to YouTube for a week for spreading Covid-19 misinformation, YouTube said on Tuesday.

YouTube bans One America News Network from posting new videos for a week | Financial Post

YouTube said on Tuesday it had barred the right-wing outlet One America News Network from posting new videos for a week after it broke the site’s rules against content that claims there is a guaranteed cure for COVID-19.

A spokeswoman for YouTube, the video-sharing platform owned by Alphabet’s Inc’s Google, said OAN had also been suspended from monetizing its videos due to repeated violations of the COVID-19 misinformation policy and other rules. OAN will have to reapply to be allowed to monetize again.

.... like a lot of news organizations, OAN is trying to monetize the COVID-19 pandemic for profit by keeping it readers engaged by pandering to their beliefs.

this is big tech censoring ALL conservative views.

Why do you think conservatives are leaving: Twitter-Fakebook-Instagram? because of the biases shown toward us.

this is a widespread problem with those media moguls... they own the site.. your pictures.. writings.. it's in their agreements ( something most skip right over )

their 'fact checkers' are TOTALLY wrong and biased .. you cannot even tell them where they are wrong.

ex: Joe Biden said he didn't know ANYTHING about Hunter's dealing in Ukraine nor China.. but the proof is out there thanks to Snorter turning in 3 MAC laptops for repair ... emails/photos.. from every member of the Biden 'Circle' stating/agreeing with the fact that Sniffer KNEW about and encouraged such activities ...

I was put on 30 lockdown at Fakebook by simple typing this in a thread : " ALL Lives Matter " didn't state anything more than those three words.

Liberal on Fakebook can cuss you up one side and down the other.. But let me type " My Facts don't give a FUCK about your feelings " (door slams) another 30 days without being able to post/comment/pm/start a new group/page.

I mentioned that Trump went to bed sweeping the country, just to awaken to being severely behind.. My Comment was " Something smells fishy IMHO " I will not be able to make a comment except on things that my friends post or I post on my timeline until Dec. 12th this came out Nov. 4th. late afternoon.

I could go on but the Senate ( thanks to complaints filed ) is now putting pressure on Twitter/Fakebook/Instagram for the obvious censoring happening. even some outspoken conservative Officials have been removed/limited in convo's.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

Why do you think conservatives are leaving: Twitter-Fakebook-Instagram? because of the biases shown toward us.

this is a widespread problem with those media moguls... they own the site.. your pictures.. writings.. it's in their agreements ( something most skip right over )

their 'fact checkers' are TOTALLY wrong and biased .. you cannot even tell them where they are wrong.

ex: Joe Biden said he didn't know ANYTHING about Hunter's dealing in Ukraine nor China.. but the proof is out there thanks to Snorter turning in 3 MAC laptops for repair ... emails/photos.. from every member of the Biden 'Circle' stating/agreeing with the fact that Sniffer KNEW about and encouraged such activities ...

I was put on 30 lockdown at Fakebook by simple typing this in a thread : " ALL Lives Matter " didn't state anything more than those three words.

Liberal on Fakebook can cuss you up one side and down the other.. But let me type " My Facts don't give a FUCK about your feelings " (door slams) another 30 days without being able to post/comment/pm/start a new group/page.

I mentioned that Trump went to bed sweeping the country, just to awaken to being severely behind.. My Comment was " Something smells fishy IMHO " I will not be able to make a comment except on things that my friends post or I post on my timeline until Dec. 12th this came out Nov. 4th. late afternoon.

I could go on but the Senate ( thanks to complaints filed ) is now putting pressure on Twitter/Fakebook/Instagram for the obvious censoring happening. even some outspoken conservative Officials have been removed/limited in convo's.
    ... there is only one reality. If you want to convince yourself the major corporations, the major media and world wide gov'ts are all in some conspiracy and have got it all wrong... good luck.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... there is only one reality. If you want to convince yourself the major corporations, the major media and world wide gov'ts are all in some conspiracy and have got it all wrong... good luck.
    A few political ex youtubers now post exclusively on bitchute or brandnewtube, an ex doctor was fed up with getting video's taken down as soon as he mentioned covid.
    Those that used twitter are now on telegram or parler.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    A few political ex youtubers now post exclusively on bitchute or brandnewtube, an ex doctor was fed up with getting video's taken down as soon as he mentioned covid.
    Those that used twitter are now on telegram or parler.
    ... it is your right to select the media of your choice. This does not mean the information there is not biased, fact based nor that 98%+ of the population will see it.

As President Trump and his lawyers are rapidly discovering, it is easy to make claims in social media, it is much harder to get those claims accepted in the Law Courts.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

Do you actually believe that anyone would load, not just one, but three laptops with incriminating evidence and then simply take them to a repair shop and leave them there? Nobody would do that!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Do you actually believe that anyone would load, not just one, but three laptops with incriminating evidence and then simply take them to a repair shop and leave them there? Nobody would do that!
    Dude, criminals do stupid shit all the time. That's why most end up in jail. It's not that cops are genius, it's that criminals do stupid shit. C'mon now.

Brilliant Move another One Term Republican
    Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday extended his executive order that bans local governments from enforcing mask mandate violations.

On Sept. 25, DeSantis signed an executive order that prevented municipalities from fining people for violating a mask ordinance and has stated that he’s not going to have any more lockdowns. The order, which signaled Florida’s move to phase 3, also prevents cities and counties from ordering restaurants to close without justifying it for economic or health reasons.

The extension of the order comes as states across the country are bringing back some restrictions as virus cases surge nationwide.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Dude, criminals do stupid shit all the time. That's why most end up in jail. It's not that cops are genius, it's that criminals do stupid shit. C'mon now.

Hahaha.
    Dude, I see that you really, really want it to be true, so I will not try to convince you otherwise.
    I know, you will now say it is because I have no proof. But in reality, it is because it is virtually impossible to sway the beliefs of "true believers".