Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

(CNN)The White House coronavirus task force is recommending a significant increase in testing as well as additional, accelerated mitigation measures in its weekly reports to states.

Multiple state reports dated November 22 and obtained by CNN show a critical assessment from the task force at a time when it says Americans must undertake "significant behavior change," urging state and local officials to take proactive steps toward those ends.

North Dakota is yet again the state with the highest number of new cases per 100,000 population since at least mid-October, followed by Wyoming, then South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Montana, Wisconsin, Utah and New Mexico in the top 10.

However, the task force offered good news to North Dakota, which it said is "showing signs of early stabilization with a plateauing of cases and stabilization of hospitalizations at a high level."

"This is the moment to further accelerate mitigation requirements to drive down the pandemic," the report said, calling for more aggressive testing as well.

There is still not a statewide mask mandate in North Dakota.

But the reports shared bleaker assessments for many other states.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    not multi layered.. even a bandana he says will block the viri..

Pooper isn't a lit bulb on the CHRISTmas Tree he burned out a long time ago.
    For that you might as well just pull the front if your t-shirt up over your nose.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    For that you might as well just pull the front if your t-shirt up over your nose.
    there hasn't been one case reported in my county for months... and that case was a false positive ...

there are a few people that wear masks to the grocery store. I was squealed by some purple haired fat SJW .. the manager stopped me.. asked me to put on a mask.... I told him I have asthma and therefore am exempt to the stupid mandate... I also informed him of the size of the viri and the blocking capabilities of ANY mask... he wasn't aware of that info... I showed him the CDC page on the subject.. and he said that proves masks don't work.. I continued shopping during checkout the mgr had the SJW pulled aside and was explaining to her why I don't have to wear a mask.. She told him that was BULLSHIT.. I then pulled up the 'mandate' showing her the specific ruling... she cussed out the mgr and myself.. told the mgr she was going to report him..and that she'd never shop there again.. mgr said FINE I have your picture and will inform the employees NOT to allow her in the store again.

He and I talked for a while longer.. and I sent him links to ALL the info I had.. he was very grateful.

BTW I don't have ANY breathing problems.

there hasn't been one case reported in my county for months... and that case was a false positive ...

there are a few people that wear masks to the grocery store. I was squealed by some purple haired fat SJW .. the manager stopped me.. asked me to put on a mask.... I told him I have asthma and therefore am exempt to the stupid mandate... I also informed him of the size of the viri and the blocking capabilities of ANY mask... he wasn't aware of that info... I showed him the CDC page on the subject.. and he said that proves masks don't work.. I continued shopping during checkout the mgr had the SJW pulled aside and was explaining to her why I don't have to wear a mask.. She told him that was BULLSHIT.. I then pulled up the 'mandate' showing her the specific ruling... she cussed out the mgr and myself.. told the mgr she was going to report him..and that she'd never shop there again.. mgr said FINE I have your picture and will inform the employees NOT to allow her in the store again.

He and I talked for a while longer.. and I sent him links to ALL the info I had.. he was very grateful.

Scumbag promoting false information that can get people infected or die.

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Scumbag promoting false information that can get peopke infected or die.
    just like scumbag people promoting false info from the left has kept people scared due to LIES just to control others.

oh and the word you are looking to spell in PEOPLE.. glad to help in your education once again.

Still a SCUMBAG

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

just like scumbag people promoting false info from the left has kept people scared due to LIES just to control others.

oh and the word you are looking to spell in PEOPLE.. glad to help in your education once again.
    Yeah...it's sad when Decades worth of solid research is just thrown out, and replaced with fantasy.
    Masks have been proven to be ineffective against viruses in Numerous studies leading up to 2020......now....all of a sudden....decades worth of research and scientific evidence (agreed upon worldwide) is considered "misinformation" or is labeled as "false". SMH.

MASKS DON'T WORK!

STOP LIVING IN FEAR!
    LIVE YOUR LIVES!
    EAT TURKEY WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT!

Have a happy, Fear-Free, Thanksgiving everyone.
    Omertà

Masks save Lives Period.
    Stop promoting False information

Scientific Brief: Community Use of Cloth Masks to Control the Spread of SARS-CoV-2 | CDC
    Live in your alternative world of CONSPIRACY Theories.
    Jan 20 2021 America Back
    Science over Fiction

Wear a Mask Wash your hands and Social Distance

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Still a SCUMBAG
    yes you are that's why I have blocked your ass and RARELY look at what you post.

nice try lil boi. you still can't get one over on me.

Study: A good cloth mask is a powerful weapon against the coronavirus

Face coverings, including masks made of cloth, are highly effective in protecting the people who wear them as well as those around them, according to a new study from Linsey Marr, a leading aerosol scientist at Virginia Tech University.

“Filtration works both ways,” Marr said. “If it works for source control,” she said during a media presentation on Monday — that is, if the mask filters out particles coming from the wearer’s mouth — “it’s going to work pretty well for exposure reduction to protect the wearer also.”