1. #3471
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,891
    Rep Power
    259

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    What a Scumbagger
    better than being a TEA BAGGER (sexual reference ) like you.

  2. #3472
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,991
    Rep Power
    103

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Fauci says he would 'absolutely' serve on a Biden coronavirus task force

    Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious diseases expert, said he would "absolutely" serve on President-elect Joe Biden's COVID-19 task force if asked.

    "Of course, yes. The answer is absolutely," Fauci said in response to a question during a C-SPAN interview Wednesday.

    Fauci, who's a member of the White House coronavirus task force, said he has been in contact with Biden chief of staff Ron Klain, but added they have not discussed the "nuts and bolts" of the COVID-19 response.

    "Obviously, soon, we will be getting the transition team and the task force to give them the information that would make their assuming the responsibilities easier and more efficient," Fauci said.

  3. #3473

  4. #3474
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,891
    Rep Power
    259

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Fauci says he would 'absolutely' serve on a Biden coronavirus task force

    Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious diseases expert, said he would "absolutely" serve on President-elect Joe Biden's COVID-19 task force if asked.

    "Of course, yes. The answer is absolutely," Fauci said in response to a question during a C-SPAN interview Wednesday.

    Fauci, who's a member of the White House coronavirus task force, said he has been in contact with Biden chief of staff Ron Klain, but added they have not discussed the "nuts and bolts" of the COVID-19 response.

    "Obviously, soon, we will be getting the transition team and the task force to give them the information that would make their assuming the responsibilities easier and more efficient," Fauci said.
    of course he would .. remember he said he was infatuated with Killary Klinton!

    he gave 1.2 BILLION to China to perfect the Wuhan Flu...

    he has flip flopped on just about every major point in the Covid scam.

    why did Trump appoint him? he was pressured by the never Trumper's in the WH.

    Fauxci lied and continues to lie to the American public.

  5. #3475
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,991
    Rep Power
    103

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    of course he would .. remember he said he was infatuated with Killary Klinton!

    he gave 1.2 BILLION to China to perfect the Wuhan Flu...

    he has flip flopped on just about every major point in the Covid scam.

    why did Trump appoint him? he was pressured by the never Trumper's in the WH.

    Fauxci lied and continues to lie to the American public.
    Odd the American People Just Fired the one term impeached President that lost the popular vote Twice.

    Good news Jan21 2021 your company can hire him

  6. #3476
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,991
    Rep Power
    103

  7. #3477
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,891
    Rep Power
    259

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Odd the American People Just Fired the one term impeached President that lost the popular vote Twice.

    Good news Jan21 2021 your company can hire him
    funny 98% of trump supporters say the election was rigged.

    once dems found out what Trump has done (when given the REAL facts about Biden ) 54% say they wouldn't have voted for Sniffer.

    How can a bunch of people that DIED way before 2020 cast a vote .. ALL for Biden?

    Oh that's right the MSM didn't give out those FACTS.

    try again loser.

  8. #3478
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,991
    Rep Power
    103

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Good News Moe

    GOV. ROY COOPER TIGHTENS MASK-WEARING GUIDELINES AHEAD OF THANKSGIVING

    With COVID-19 metrics trending in the wrong direction and holiday gatherings poised to make things worse, Gov. Roy Cooper announced a tightening of restrictions.

    On Monday afternoon, Cooper said it is more important than ever to take COVID-19 precautions seriously. He once again issued full-throated support of the three Ws: wear a mask, wash your hands, and wait more than six feet apart.


    Because not all individuals are following the three Ws at all times, the potentially deadly virus--which has killed more than 5,000 people in North Carolina--continues to spread.

    Officials fear the Thanksgiving holiday, with its traditional large family gatherings, could make the situation worse.

  9. #3479
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,991
    Rep Power
    103

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    ORONAVIRUS
    ‘We are in danger.’ NC governor issues dire COVID-19 warning, adds more mask rules
    BY JOSH SHAFFER AND DAWN BAUMGARTNER VAUGHAN NOVEMBER 23, 2020 02:29 PM


    RALEIGH

    North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper announced a new set of mask requirements Monday, calling them the state’s “best weapon” against a “dire” spread of COVID-19.

    He said the state now has 20 counties considered “red” under the state’s new coronavirus alert system — double what it was when the color-coded alerts were introduced last week. Counties can also be ranked orange or yellow.

    The new executive order implements the new mask rules Nov. 25 at 5 p.m. and also extends North Carolina’s Phase 3 executive order to Dec. 11, one week after it was set to expire.


    “We are in danger,” Cooper said at a press conference Monday.

    Cooper’s briefing came shortly after the state Department of Health and Human Services reported 1,601 people hospitalized with COVID-19 in North Carolina, a new record, and before the Thanksgiving holiday. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has strongly advised that people do not travel for the holiday.

    The state’s mask requirement has been on the books since June, but Cooper’s executive order adds some new layers and elements of enforcement.


    Under the new rules, masks must be worn inside any public setting with non-household members, even when 6 feet apart. They must be worn in public outdoor settings if social distancing isn’t possible.

    “Very simply, you need to be wearing a mask when you are around anyone not in your household,” said Dr. Mandy Cohen, secretary of the N.C. Department of Health and Human Services.

    Gatherings remain limited to 10 people indoors unless they are part of the same household, and 50 people for outdoor gatherings.

    Cooper and Cohen said people are strongly encouraged to wear them indoors in private settings, too, with non-household members, though it isn’t spelled out in the executive order.


    “Health experts point to small gatherings of friends and family as a significant driver of the spread of COVID-19 and health officials strongly encourage people to wear face coverings anytime they are around non-household members, whether in a public or private setting,” a spokesperson from the governor’s office said in an email.

    DHHS also listed 2,419 new cases of coronavirus Monday, bringing the state’s total to 339,194. On Saturday, the state surpassed 5,000 deaths, with almost 1,000 of those reported in the past month.

    Cohen said hospitals are starting to feel the strain.

    “We are on very shaky ground,” Cohen said. “I do not want to see the bottom fall out.”


    The state still has hospital capacity and space available if it runs low, Cooper said, and the percentage of positive COVID-19 tests is not too much higher than the level state health officials want.

    “Things are not on fire yet,” the governor said.

    But he called this a pivotal moment and said the next seven to 14 days will show “if we are stemming the tide or we need to ratchet it up more.

    “This virus is deadly, it’s spreading too fast and it’s up to each one of us to slow it down,” Cooper said.

  10. #3480
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,891
    Rep Power
    259

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Good News Moe

    GOV. ROY COOPER TIGHTENS MASK-WEARING GUIDELINES AHEAD OF THANKSGIVING

    With COVID-19 metrics trending in the wrong direction and holiday gatherings poised to make things worse, Gov. Roy Cooper announced a tightening of restrictions.

    On Monday afternoon, Cooper said it is more important than ever to take COVID-19 precautions seriously. He once again issued full-throated support of the three Ws: wear a mask, wash your hands, and wait more than six feet apart.


    Because not all individuals are following the three Ws at all times, the potentially deadly virus--which has killed more than 5,000 people in North Carolina--continues to spread.

    Officials fear the Thanksgiving holiday, with its traditional large family gatherings, could make the situation worse.

    fuck gov. Pooper.. he is going off the deep end. what makes it worse is he kept his BUDDIES bars and eating places open while other were made to shut their doors.

    again 'one set of rules for thee ..and another for he.'

    he has been out in CROWDS of people WITHOUT A MASK... so in his mind, either they DON'T work.. or he is just a tyrant sitting in the BIG chair. Typical socialist ... just like Cuomo - Newsom - whitmer et al.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here