Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    That's simply not true. Some things give folks a false sense of security and that's what sometimes gets them in trouble. I'd say masks may be a prime example of that.
    ... so you propose do nothing, run around in denial because COVID-19 is fake news, not care about the people around you, ignore 268,000 COVID-19 deaths in the USA in less than 10 months with over 8M infections in the USA, spiking infection rates, entire state hospital systems so overwhelmed that they cannot accept any more patients, refrigerated trucks in hospital parking lots trying to handle the overflow of dead bodies, people looking at empty chairs where their loved one use to sit weeks ago before being taken by COVID-19.

... it is all good, no need to do anything special because somehow it impairs your ability to walk around and do whatever you feel like whenever you feel like doing it. f**k everybody else.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... so you propose do nothing, run around in denial because COVID-19 is fake news, not care about the people around you, ignore 268,000 COVID-19 deaths in the USA in less than 10 months with over 8M infections in the USA, spiking infection rates, entire state hospital systems so overwhelmed that they cannot accept any more patients, refrigerated trucks in hospital parking lots trying to handle the overflow of dead bodies, people looking at empty chairs where their loved one use to sit weeks ago before being taken by COVID-19.

... it is all good, no need to do anything special because somehow it impairs your ability to walk around and do whatever you feel like whenever you feel like doing it. f**k everybody else.
    That's a classic strawman. I'm not proposing doing nothing. What I'm suggesting is that all that stuff you're doing may being doing more harm than good. Masks "may" have given folks a false sense of security and made them think they don't have to social distance. See BLM protests for example. And I see it in my every day life. Gotta deal with reality....not what you want. Got it?

That's a classic strawman. I'm not proposing doing nothing. What I'm suggesting is that all that stuff you're doing may being doing more harm than good. Masks "may" have given folks a false sense of security and made them think they don't have to social distance. See BLM protests for example. And I see it in my every day life. Gotta deal with reality....not what you want. Got it?
    The problem is people Not wearing Masks

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    The problem is people Not wearing Masks

An Oregon county has said non-white people don't need to wear coronavirus face masks in public if they have 'concerns about racial profiling and harassment', as racial tensions mount across America following the Memorial Day 'murder' of black man George Floyd at the hands of a white cop.
    Health officials in Lincoln County, Oregon, announced Tuesday that people of color are exempt from the order issued last week that requires all residents to wear a face covering if they come within six feet of someone who does not live in their household.
    'People of color who have heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment due to wearing face coverings in public' are exempt, officials said.

An Oregon county has said non-white people don't need to wear coronavirus face masks in public if they have 'concerns about racial profiling and harassment', as racial tensions mount across America following the Memorial Day 'murder' of black man George Floyd at the hands of a white cop.
    Health officials in Lincoln County, Oregon, announced Tuesday that people of color are exempt from the order issued last week that requires all residents to wear a face covering if they come within six feet of someone who does not live in their household.
    'People of color who have heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment due to wearing face coverings in public' are exempt, officials said.
    ... I doubt you have ever experienced racial profiling nor was ever fearful of its consequences.

... Since the above statement was made in late May of this year, deaths and infections from COVID-19 have skyrocketed in the USA to dizzying levels. Medical science has proven that the simple act of wearing a face covering could have prevented so much suffering.

In the last two weeks the number of people reported infected by COVID-19 in Lincoln county has doubled from the past two weeks.

Lincoln County COVID-19 Dashboard | Lincoln County Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... I doubt you have ever experienced racial profiling nor was ever fearful of its consequences.

Lincoln County COVID-19 Dashboard | Lincoln County Oregon
    And you have? Tell me about your experience with racial profiling and the plight of the black man. Please do. They have a lot of that in Canada? I'm sure you're an expert. Pure comedy gold, I tell ya.

Hey, bro, I thought you said Covid was a threat to my life? Now you're telling me that black folk can kill me by not wearing a mask? I thought you cared about my safety. The truth is revealed.

Justin Trudeau and the new COVID app | 22 Minutes

Justin Trudeau and the new COVID app | 22 Minutes - YouTube

It's Not Like Covid19 can kill you

US records 2,300 COVID-19 deaths as pandemic rises with holidays

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    It's Not Like Covid19 can kill you

US records 2,300 COVID-19 deaths as pandemic rises with holidays
    Democrats are confusing me. They're telling black folk that they don't have to wear a mask and that they can have mass protests with no social distancing. If Covid is the threat you say it is, I don't think black folk should be exempt from wearing a mask and social distancing.

Democrats are confusing me. They're telling black folk that they don't have to wear a mask and that they can have mass protests with no social distancing. If Covid is the threat you say it is, I don't think black folk should be exempt from wearing a mask and social distancing.

Apparently YOUR the only One Confused

Here You go Buddy

Wear A Mask Wash your Hands and Social distance

So happy to help