1. #3631
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,852
    Rep Power
    101

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Who in their right mind would want use something that TRACKS their movements.. purchases..
    Convos...
    Why not get a wifi chip?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Well SSG doesn't seem to have a problem with it despite it being useless.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  2. #3632
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,736
    Rep Power
    107

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Who in their right mind would want use something that TRACKS their movements.. purchases..
    Convos...
    Why not get a wifi chip?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Your SM-G960U does all that and likely more. Lol.

  3. #3633
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Power
    87

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    CNN Report: Leaked Docs Prove China Underreported Pandemic Numbers, Hid Previously Unreported Number

    A CNN report published on Monday revealed that, according to leaked documents from communist China that were verified by multiple sources, China significantly underreported the number of coronavirus cases and deaths it was experiencing during the early days in the pandemic and failed to disclose a 2,000% surge in influenza cases that sprung up at the same time that the pandemic was starting in a nearby area.

    A conservative estimate in April from the American Enterprise Institute (AEI)—which gave China every benefit of the doubt when coming up with their calculations, and then some—suggested that China severely and “deliberately” underreported their numbers and that China’s true numbers at the time had to be at least 2.9 million infections with well over 100,000 deaths.

    U.S. officials have indicated that they believe that China “intentionally” underreported their true numbers “by at least a factor of 50.” British officials reportedly told Prime Minister Boris Johnson early in the pandemic that China could have underreported their numbers “by a factor of 15 to 40 times.”




    So, I'll say it again......Global health experts and leaders all agreed early on in the pandemic that with China lying about their true numbers and hiding the fact that they knew a month before saying anything that the virus was spreading human to human, there was Nothing anyone could have done to stop this virus from spreading. It was "too little too late" thanks to the Communist Fucks in China.
    Omertà

  4. #3634
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,154
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    CNN Report: Leaked Docs Prove China Underreported Pandemic Numbers, Hid Previously Unreported Number

    A CNN report published on Monday revealed that, according to leaked documents from communist China that were verified by multiple sources, China significantly underreported the number of coronavirus cases and deaths it was experiencing during the early days in the pandemic and failed to disclose a 2,000% surge in influenza cases that sprung up at the same time that the pandemic was starting in a nearby area.

    A conservative estimate in April from the American Enterprise Institute (AEI)—which gave China every benefit of the doubt when coming up with their calculations, and then some—suggested that China severely and “deliberately” underreported their numbers and that China’s true numbers at the time had to be at least 2.9 million infections with well over 100,000 deaths.

    U.S. officials have indicated that they believe that China “intentionally” underreported their true numbers “by at least a factor of 50.” British officials reportedly told Prime Minister Boris Johnson early in the pandemic that China could have underreported their numbers “by a factor of 15 to 40 times.”




    So, I'll say it again......Global health experts and leaders all agreed early on in the pandemic that with China lying about their true numbers and hiding the fact that they knew a month before saying anything that the virus was spreading human to human, there was Nothing anyone could have done to stop this virus from spreading. It was "too little too late" thanks to the Communist Fucks in China.
    Wow if only Trump hadn't fired the people in CDC in China
    Maybe if Trump Administration warned us in Jan about the the killer Virus we could have saved more Americans from being infected..

    Jan 20 2021 We will begin to Fight the Virus under the Biden Harris administration.

  5. #3635
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,349
    Rep Power
    104

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Who in their right mind would want use something that TRACKS their movements.. purchases..
    Convos...
    Why not get a wifi chip?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Many common apps on your cellphone, like the Weather Channel, track your location.

    It is silly to suggest that a COVID-19 tracking app monitors your purchases or records your conversations. That is tin foil hat stuff.

    For me, I appreciate having the app. Every AM I check it and am happy to know that I have not been in contact with a person(s) who might be contagious.

  6. #3636
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    92

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    This message is for the people:


    Please ignore democrats Covid rules. They don't follow them, why should we? I'm nobody's fool.


    EXCLUSIVE: Just hours after L.A. County Supervisor @SheilaKuehl voted to ban all outdoor dining last Tuesday, which she described as “a most dangerous situation”, we’ve learned that she dined outdoors at Il Forno Trattoria in Santa Monica. https://foxla.com/news/la-county-supervisor-dines-at-restaurant-hours-after-voting-to-ban-outdoor-dining@FOXLA

  7. #3637
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Power
    87

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    And the reports just keep on coming! Along with the flip-flops of the CDC.

    CDC Now Says COVID-19 Reached U.S. By Mid-December 2019


    Samples from California, Oregon, and Washington show virus was already spreading





    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has repeatedly said the first case of COVID-19 was diagnosed in the U.S. on Jan. 19, 2020.
    Now, the CDC is amending that timeline.
    A new study shows testing found COVID-19 infections in the U.S. in mid-December 2019. The study, which was published Monday, identified 106 infections from 7,389 blood samples collected from donors in nine U.S. states between Dec. 13 and Jan. 17. The samples, collected by the American Red Cross, were sent to the CDC for testing, which showed antibodies in 39 samples from California, Oregon, and Washington state collected between Dec. 13-16.
    The Wall Street Journal, which first reported the news, wrote: “The findings significantly strengthen evidence suggesting the virus was spreading around the world well before public health authorities and researchers became aware, upending initial thinking about how early and quickly it emerged.”

    But it wasn’t just spreading on the West Coast in December, the study found.“The findings suggest there were isolated cases of coronavirus infection on the U.S. West Coast in mid-December, the scientists wrote. They also found 67 samples with antibodies in Massachusetts, Michigan, Wisconsin or Iowa, and Connecticut or Rhode Island collected between Dec. 30 and Jan. 17,” wrote the Journal.

    So, I'll say it again! (really getting tired of saying it...) The Dirty Communists in China LIED to the rest of the world thus making it impossible to stop the spread of this virus......Not a single World Leader could have done anything differently or "had a faster/ better response" because the virus had already made it's way into all corners of the globe. FUCK CHINA!
    Omertà

  8. #3638
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,349
    Rep Power
    104

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    This message is for the people:


    Please ignore democrats Covid rules. They don't follow them, why should we? I'm nobody's fool.


    EXCLUSIVE: Just hours after L.A. County Supervisor @SheilaKuehl voted to ban all outdoor dining last Tuesday, which she described as “a most dangerous situation”, we’ve learned that she dined outdoors at Il Forno Trattoria in Santa Monica. https://foxla.com/news/la-county-supervisor-dines-at-restaurant-hours-after-voting-to-ban-outdoor-dining@FOXLA
    ... regrettable acts by individual persons does not lessen the danger posed by COVID-19 nor signal that the general population should disobey all local municipal health precautions during this time of crisis. Over 8M Americans have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and at least 283,000 people have died from the same in 10 months. Healthcare facilities across the world are at maximum capacity and it is your civic duty to avoid placing increasing burden on the healthcare system by the simple act of wearing a mask and social distancing.

    ... or you could be a fool and infect yourself and all of those you come into contact with.

  9. #3639
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,349
    Rep Power
    104

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    And the reports just keep on coming! Along with the flip-flops of the CDC.

    CDC Now Says COVID-19 Reached U.S. By Mid-December 2019


    Samples from California, Oregon, and Washington show virus was already spreading





    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has repeatedly said the first case of COVID-19 was diagnosed in the U.S. on Jan. 19, 2020.
    Now, the CDC is amending that timeline.
    A new study shows testing found COVID-19 infections in the U.S. in mid-December 2019. The study, which was published Monday, identified 106 infections from 7,389 blood samples collected from donors in nine U.S. states between Dec. 13 and Jan. 17. The samples, collected by the American Red Cross, were sent to the CDC for testing, which showed antibodies in 39 samples from California, Oregon, and Washington state collected between Dec. 13-16.
    The Wall Street Journal, which first reported the news, wrote: “The findings significantly strengthen evidence suggesting the virus was spreading around the world well before public health authorities and researchers became aware, upending initial thinking about how early and quickly it emerged.”

    But it wasn’t just spreading on the West Coast in December, the study found.“The findings suggest there were isolated cases of coronavirus infection on the U.S. West Coast in mid-December, the scientists wrote. They also found 67 samples with antibodies in Massachusetts, Michigan, Wisconsin or Iowa, and Connecticut or Rhode Island collected between Dec. 30 and Jan. 17,” wrote the Journal.

    So, I'll say it again! (really getting tired of saying it...) The Dirty Communists in China LIED to the rest of the world thus making it impossible to stop the spread of this virus......Not a single World Leader could have done anything differently or "had a faster/ better response" because the virus had already made it's way into all corners of the globe. FUCK CHINA!
    ... at this point in time, how does it improve anything to blame someone for the COVID crisis in your area?

  10. #3640
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    92

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... regrettable acts by individual persons does not lessen the danger posed by COVID-19 nor signal that the general population should disobey all local municipal health precautions during this time of crisis. Over 8M Americans have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and at least 283,000 people have died from the same in 10 months. Healthcare facilities across the world are at maximum capacity and it is your civic duty to avoid placing increasing burden on the healthcare system by the simple act of wearing a mask and social distancing.

    ... or you could be a fool and infect yourself and all of those you come into contact with.
    I don't want to hear anymore liberal bullshit. Dems keep breaking their own rules repeatedly and the dem leaders aren't calling them out. Biden isn't calling them out. Kamala isn't calling them out. Enough. They can go fark themselves.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here