Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 426
  1. #401

  2. #402
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    144

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Still No Solar or Wind.
    The only wind is coming from You.
    Bet you 'searched' the pdf (@ best) for KEY words ie.. wind .. solar.. and NEVER looked at the statue of the bills mentioned.
    Example pgs 1384-1385
    Jet Emissions thru 2025
    Is that NECESSARY to fight COVID-19

    Pg 1240-...
    Emergency Connectivity Fund
    Connecting poor 'resident's' to Internet
    Not in place for at LEAST 6-8mos.

    Just a SNIP of what NanNan wants in the COVID-19 bill. Couldn't those DEMANDS be covered in a future bill? Will her demands save lives in the present time frame?

    Check the previous bills/laws mentioned.
    That is where TRUE research STARTS.

    #TryAgainLoser



    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  3. #403
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,662
    Rep Power
    56

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Bet you 'searched' the pdf (@ best) for KEY words ie.. wind .. solar.. and NEVER looked at the statue of the bills mentioned.
    Example pgs 1384-1385
    Jet Emissions thru 2025
    Is that NECESSARY to fight COVID-19

    Pg 1240-...
    Emergency Connectivity Fund
    Connecting poor 'resident's' to Internet
    Not in place for at LEAST 6-8mos.

    Just a SNIP of what NanNan wants in the COVID-19 bill. Couldn't those DEMANDS be covered in a future bill? Will her demands save lives in the present time frame?

    Check the previous bills/laws mentioned.
    That is where TRUE research STARTS.





    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Still No Wind or Solar in Your link as YOU Claimed Sad you can't even do a work search
    Just making Crap Up

    #NoFactsMoe

  4. #404
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,662
    Rep Power
    56

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus


  5. #405
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,893
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    • The coronavirus RNA was found on surfaces of the Princess Cruise ship up to 17 days after passengers disembarked, new research by the CDC shows.
    • CDC: coronavirus RNA found in Princess Cruise cabins up to 17 days after passengers left
    • Researchers looked at the COVID-19 outbreaks on the Carnival-owned Diamond Princess ship in Japan and the Grand Princess ship in California.
    • The coronavirus’ RNA “was identified on a variety of surfaces in cabins of both symptomatic and asymptomatic infected passengers up to 17 days after cabins were vacated.”

    You may have read about a study this week that found traces of the virus on surfaces on a cruise ship 17 days after infected passengers left. However, the researchers note those traces were just genetic material, not live virus, and noted that doesn't mean the virus was transmitted via those surfaces.

    The riskiest surfaces for coronavirus and how to clean them | CBC News

    In public places, you should avoid touching surfaces. If you have to touch something, you can use disinfectant wipes to wipe off and/or touch surfaces that are touched frequently, such as grocery cart handles and freezer doors.

    Please watch this video to see what a Covid-19 test is like.

    http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1709982275896/

    In public places, you should avoid touching surfaces. If you have to touch something, you can use disinfectant wipes to wipe off and/or touch surfaces that are touched frequently, such as grocery cart handles and freezer doors,

    Please watch this video to see via a glo test how easy it is to spread Covid-19 germs yo yourself and others.

    http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1712519235782/







  6. #406
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    7,196
    Rep Power
    144

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    You may have read about a study this week that found traces of the virus on surfaces on a cruise ship 17 days after infected passengers left. However, the researchers note those traces were just genetic material, not live virus, and noted that doesn't mean the virus was transmitted via those surfaces.

    The riskiest surfaces for coronavirus and how to clean them | CBC News

    In public places, you should avoid touching surfaces. If you have to touch something, you can use disinfectant wipes to wipe off and/or touch surfaces that are touched frequently, such as grocery cart handles and freezer doors.

    Please watch this video to see what a Covid-19 test is like.

    http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1709982275896/

    In public places, you should avoid touching surfaces. If you have to touch something, you can use disinfectant wipes to wipe off and/or touch surfaces that are touched frequently, such as grocery cart handles and freezer doors,

    Please watch this video to see via a glo test how easy it is to spread Covid-19 germs yo yourself and others.

    http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1712519235782/






    Stores in my area have the 'wipes' station b4 you get a cart/basket... then @ deli/bakery...meats (sani bags too) and one at milkdairy. I have my own homemade sani wipes *(99% IPA % Aloe)

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  7. #407
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,893
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Four things you should do tomorrow.

    1). Toss your toothbrush. Get a new one with a plastic cover!
    2). Start cleaning your cellphone twice a day
    3). Start changing the pillow case on your bed everyday and wash in hot water.
    4). Start cleaning your computer keyboard or tablet screen twice a day.
    5). Use the speakerphone on your cellphone or landline as much as possible to minimize contact with your face.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 1 Day Ago at 12:18 PM. Reason: Update

  8. #408
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Four things you should do tomorrow.

    1). Toss your toothbrush. Get a new one with a plastic cover!
    2). Start cleaning your cellphone twice a day
    3). Start changing the pillow case on your bed everyday and wash in hot water.
    4). Start cleaning your computer keyboard or tablet screen twice a day.
    5). Use the speakerphone on your cellphone or landline as much as possible to minimize contact with your face.
    But I'm the only one using my toothbrush, cell phone and pillow. I'm not catching the corona from myself.

  9. #409
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Latest on the Corona Virus

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    The COVID Tracking Project - Most Recent Data

    Almost 434,000 Americans have been tested as of Wednesday, with 50,000 infected, and nearing 1,000 deaths.
    To put that into perspective, South Korea (who is touted as being the best responder/ tester of this virus) has administered 350,000 tests.
    It seems we are testing people faster than any other nation, but the media would have you believe that we are still waiting on test kits, and that people haven’t been tested.
    Globally, almost 468,000 infected, and 21,000 deaths.
    Omertà

  10. #410
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,662
    Rep Power
    56

    Re: Latest on the Corona Virus

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    The COVID Tracking Project - Most Recent Data

    Almost 434,000 Americans have been tested as of Wednesday, with 50,000 infected, and nearing 1,000 deaths.
    To put that into perspective, South Korea (who is touted as being the best responder/ tester of this virus) has administered 350,000 tests.
    It seems we are testing people faster than any other nation, but the media would have you believe that we are still waiting on test kits, and that people haven’t been tested.
    Globally, almost 468,000 infected, and 21,000 deaths.

    WOW Tampa has test kits for 900 people there 3 million people in TAMAPBAY Florida

    _109920213_.jpeg

    Based on the available data and the population of each country, 1 in 142 South Koreans and 1 in every 786 Americans have been tested for the coronavirus.
    Yep we still lag in TESTING!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here